Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3174 update || Chapter 6595 & 6596 || Chapter 3174: Got What You Want | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3174: Got What You Want 


Hearing that President Pei had arrived at the gate of the community and wanted to meet him, Jacob Wilson was overjoyed.

He knew that President Pei came to see him at this time, and his tone was so polite, and he said that there was good news, which must have solved the problem of his return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association! 


The excited Jacob Wilson quickly calmed down and thought to himself: "The Pei surnamed man took the initiative to show me goodwill, he must have felt pressure from Master Orval Hong! I must be dignified at this time, and I can't let him think that I really want to go back!"


Thinking of this, he replied: "It seems that there is nothing between the two of us that needs to be explained in person. I know why you do this, so let's not talk about it." 

As soon as the message was sent, President Pei, who was sitting in the car, felt a pang in his heart.


He handed the phone to his wife and said depressedly: "Honey, look, does Jacob Wilson not want to return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association?"


Huang Qiuyun looked at the content sent by Jacob Wilson and was a little unsure for a moment. She murmured: "It is not impossible that Jacob Wilson does not want to return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association. After all, it was quite embarrassing to make things worse. Later, he was tricked by you and kicked out of the Calligraphy and Painting Association, which was even more embarrassing. If he goes back now, I don’t know how many people will talk behind his back."


President Pei asked nervously: "If he doesn’t want to Go back, what should I do? This director position is the best result I can get for him. If I really say to give him a vice president, let alone which vice president will agree, the key is that if this matter gets out, everyone will say something about me, and I won’t be able to bear the pressure at that time!"


Huang Qiuyun sighed and said, "This is really a difficult situation. If you kick Jacob Wilson away, Jacob Wilson will hate you. If you invite Jacob Wilson back, Jacob Wilson will still hate you, and other people will also be dissatisfied with you. This matter makes What we did, hey, it's all my fault..."


Chairman Pei waved his hand: "Don't talk about this now, let's think about how to get through Jacob Wilson. If he doesn't go back, I will have completely offended Master Orval Hong. I used to think it didn't matter whether I offended Master Orval Hong or not. Although he is doing well, I don't ask him to do anything for me. Besides, now we live in a society ruled by law, he can't do anything to me. But I never expected that Master Orval Hong's connections are so strong that he directly cut off my promotion. If I can't satisfy him this time, maybe... I won't be the president of the calligraphy and painting association for long."



Huang Qiuyun handed him the phone and said, "You'd better call. You should apologize and say a few nice words on the phone, even if you scold yourself. As long as Jacob Wilson calms down a little and is willing to come out to meet you, there is still room for mediation. Otherwise, if he is really determined not to go back, then we have no other way."


President Pei nodded and gritted his teeth and said, "Okay! I'll call him!"


After that, he took the phone and called Jacob Wilson directly.


On the other side, Jacob Wilson, who saw President Pei calling, was grinning from ear to ear.


But he deliberately held it in his hands and thought about the phone ringing for a long time, but he didn't answer it.


Seeing that his phone had been ringing for a long time, Charlie was not in a hurry but was looking at the phone with a silly smile, so he couldn't help asking him: "Dad, why don't you answer the phone?"


Jacob Wilson sneered: "Hey! Isn't this that person! Pei Qidong! He sent a message saying that he was outside our community and wanted to meet me. I didn't agree, so he called. I guess it was Master Orval Hong who wanted to call me back, and he was scared, so he hurried to find me to find a way to make up for it."


Charlie nodded: "Dad, since President Pei wants to make up for you, and you want to return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association, then I suggest that you don't be too pretentious, otherwise if you use too much force, people will think that you can't come back, and they might think of other ways."


Jacob Wilson was slightly stunned, and asked nervously: "With Master Orval Hong's order, does he dare not obey?"



Charlie said: "Obedience also depends on the actual situation. This kind of thing is easy to cause misunderstandings. If he thinks that you would rather die than return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association, then he will definitely not come to beg you again. This is the same as a man and a woman dating. It's okay for you to control the other party, but you must grasp the degree. If you make the other party completely desperate, the other party will definitely not insist fearlessly."


Jacob Wilson nodded thoughtfully: "That makes sense... Then I'd better go and meet him. I must return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association, otherwise I can only stay at home and stare at your mother every day."


Coincidentally, President Pei called again at this time. Jacob Wilson didn't hesitate any more and picked up the phone and asked him: "Mr. Pei, what do you want to talk to me about?"


President Pei said quickly: " Oh, Jacob, you finally answered the phone. I just wanted to apologise to you in person and then tell you some good news. I'm at the gate of your community now. Don't worry, I won't take up too much of your time!"


Jacob Wilson deliberately asked him, "Can't we just talk about it on the phone?"


President Pei said in a humble tone, "Jacob, I know you must hate me in your heart, and I also know that I did a b@stard job on this matter. I really want to make up to you as much as possible and try to make up for the mistakes I made, so I hope you can give me a chance. I won't take up too much of your time. Ten minutes is enough. I hope you will give me a chance because we have worked together for so long..."


Jacob Wilson deliberately kept silent for a moment, then sighed and said, "Okay, okay, I'll come out, you wait for me at the door."


President Pei said excitedly, "Okay, okay! I'm already at the door, you can see me when you come out."


"Okay."


Jacob Wilson said this word and hung up the phone directly. Then he couldn't help but said to Charlie excitedly: "Good son-in-law, I'll go out to meet Pei Qidong, the old dog, and see how he is going to solve my problem."



Charlie nodded and said, "Then you two can chat, I won't join in the fun."


"Okay." Jacob Wilson said, "You don't have to follow, I'll go to see him by myself."


After that, he got up, put on his coat, and walked out of the house.


At this time, President Pei had also gotten out of the car. Before closing the car door, his wife Huang Qiuyun was still telling him: "Old Pei, remember, your attitude must be sincere enough and appropriately humble. As long as Jacob Wilson can be satisfied, we can do anything. The most important thing is to stabilise him and let him agree to return to the association!"


President Pei nodded and said, "Don't worry, I know what I'm doing."


After that, he closed the door and walked to the gate of Tomson villa's community.


Jacob Wilson walked out of the house humming a little tune all the way, and only stopped humming when he was close to the gate. Then he touched his face to make sure that his facial muscles were in a drooping state, not a tense and upward state, and then walked out of the magnificent gate of the community.


As soon as Jacob Wilson came out, he saw President Pei standing at the bottom of the stairs. When they met again, Jacob Wilson's hatred and anger towards President Pei were aroused again, and there was a knife in his eyes.


The moment President Pei saw Jacob Wilson, his face was full of flattering smiles. Before Jacob Wilson walked down, he came up in three or two steps, and grabbed Jacob Wilson's hand in the middle of the stairs, and said with great shame: "Jacob, I'm sorry for you!"



Jacob Wilson naturally knew that the other party was just acting, so he said sarcastically: "President Pei, I have known you for so long, and this is the first time I found that you are actually a talented actor!"


President Pei blushed and said embarrassedly: "Jacob, I know you have a lot of dissatisfaction with me in your heart, and I will not hide it from you. It is true that I did not do that to you, but I, Pei Qidong, swear to God that I really didn't intend to cheat you at the beginning. I really intended to reserve a position for you as the director..."


At this point, President Pei made up his mind and said: "Hey, let me tell you the truth, the reason why this matter turned out to be different was all caused by my prodigal woman! She was the one who kept whispering in my ear, saying that if I helped you like this, I would definitely leave a bad impression on people. If I give you evidence and someone with ulterior motives uses it to make a big fuss, my own future may be affected. I was also too greedy. I thought that I had waited for so many years for an opportunity to be promoted. If I couldn’t grasp it, my future might be completely ruined. That’s why I decided to go against my promise to you temporarily...”


Jacob Wilson looked at him doubtfully and asked, “It’s not appropriate for you to blame your wife for this kind of thing, right?”


President Pei became anxious and said quickly, “How can this be called blaming others, Jacob? I swear on my life that I was purely bewitched by my narrow-sighted wife. If I lied to you, may God take me away tonight!”


Jacob Wilson finally believed 80% of what President Pei said, and his anger subsided a lot.


So, he waved his hand and said, "Okay, let's not talk about this now. Just tell me what you want to talk to me about today."



President Pei said hurriedly, "Jacob, I came to you for no other reason than to invite you back to our Calligraphy and Painting Association. I have already secured the position of director that I promised you before. You can come back anytime and take up the position anytime!"


When Jacob Wilson heard this, his heart was completely relaxed.


What he wanted was the position of director.


He didn't dare to think about the position of executive vice president, but he was satisfied with the position of director.


Now that he got the promise of President Pei, he naturally got what he wanted.


However, he pretended to be unmoved on the surface and changed the subject to ask President Pei: "President Pei, I think what your wife said is right. You are protecting me now, aren't you afraid that you will be affected by me?"



President Pei did not say that he had no hope of promotion, but said without hesitation: "Jacob, people often say that when enemies come, they will be stopped by soldiers, and when water comes, they will be blocked by earth. If I am really affected by you, then I will find a way to minimise the impact at that time. I will solve the problem when it arises, and I can't be afraid of problems before they arise, don't you think?"


Jacob Wilson sighed and said with emotion: "In fact, after all this trouble, I am too embarrassed to reply to the Painting Association again, when the time comes, these people will point fingers at you behind your back, which is not good enough. "


President Pei held his hand tightly and said sincerely: "Don't worry, Jacob, I have communicated with all the senior executives today. They know what's going on and will never dare to point fingers at you. As for the others, I will also let them control their subordinates. When the time comes, you can go back and just treat the previous things as if they never happened. Don't worry about anything else!"



Jacob Wilson pondered for a moment, as if he had made an extremely difficult decision, and gritted his teeth and said: "Okay! Since you said so, then I will come back!"



Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts