Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3170 update || Chapter 6587 & 6588 || Chapter 3170: Orval Hong's Trouble | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3170 Orval Hong's Trouble


"Positions eliminated?!" 


When President Pei heard this, his heart skipped a beat, and he quickly asked nervously: "President Chen, our department is so big, connecting the literary and artistic work of our entire province, how can such good positions be eliminated just like that?"

President Chen sighed on the other end of the phone: "It is precisely because the department is too large that we have to streamline and slim down, and I have no choice."


After that, he didn't want to continue discussing with President Pei, so he said: "Old Pei, I'm really sorry about this matter, and you don't have to be too anxious, just preside over the calligraphy and painting association for a while, and if there is a new opportunity, I will definitely tell you as soon as possible."


President Pei is a smart person, and naturally understands what President Chen means. Although he is very depressed, he still said very politely: "Okay, President Chen, you have worked so hard on this matter. If you have any news, please tell me as soon as possible."

"No problem." President Chen readily agreed, and then said: "Okay, Old Pei, I won't talk to you for now, let's talk when we meet."


"Okay, goodbye, President Chen."


"Goodbye."


After hanging up the phone, President Pei was very annoyed. He was about to go to the new unit to take up his new post, but he didn't expect that the new position would be abolished!


He was very unwilling at the moment. Although he was the president of the Calligraphy and Painting Association, the Calligraphy and Painting Association was still too small. Being the top leader here, he only managed more than 20 people. He had little power and very little oil and water. More importantly, the promotion space for this position was very narrow. He could only be promoted to the provincial and upper-level associations. Apart from this, there would be no other good opportunities. If he missed this opportunity, he didn't know when this opening would be reopened.


President Pei didn't know that the reason he lost the opportunity for promotion was that Orval Hong cut off his promotion channel behind his back.


In addition to cutting off his chance of promotion, Charlie also planned to let him find a way to get Jacob Wilson back to the Calligraphy and Painting Association.


On the way home from the airport, Jacob Wilson asked Charlie uncertainly, "My dear son-in-law, are you not as close to Master Orval Hong now? If you ask him to help me with this matter, will it work?"


Charlie said casually, "He used to ask me to look at Feng Shui and help others, but we haven't had much contact recently. How about I ask him to see if he can help?"


Jacob Wilson nodded quickly and blurted out, "Yes, yes, yes! My dear son-in-law, you should call him quickly and see if there is any chance of mediation. I think the only way to succeed is if he puts pressure on Mr. Pei..."

"Okay, I'll ask him." Charlie said, then picked up his phone and called Orval Hong.


As soon as the call was connected, Orval Hong said very respectfully on the other end of the phone: "Master Wade, you are looking for me."


Charlie hummed and deliberately said: "By the way, Mr. Hong, I want to ask you for a favour, I wonder if it is convenient for you?"


Jacob Wilson, who was sitting in the back row, quickly leaned over and whispered: "Good son-in-law, turn on the speaker!"


Charlie believed that Orval Hong would definitely hear the clues, and he was not afraid that he would say something wrong, so he turned on the speaker directly.


When Orval Hong heard Charlie call him Mr. Hong, he knew that it must be not so convenient for him to talk now, and there must be other people around him, so he also smiled and said very cooperatively: "Master Wade, what is the relationship between the two of us? If you have something to ask me, just ask me, I will definitely do my best to help!"

As soon as Orval Hong said this, Jacob Wilson's face immediately showed excitement.


Charlie said to the phone: "Actually, it's nothing big, it's just about my father-in-law. He resigned from the Calligraphy and Painting Association some time ago. Do you know about this?"


Orval Hong also heard what happened, so he said, "I've heard about this matter. It seems that Mr. Wilson resigned on his own initiative."


Upon hearing this, Jacob Wilson said indignantly, "Master Orval Hong, I'm Jacob Wilson. I have to explain to you that it was not me who resigned on my own initiative, but that guy surnamed Pei set a trap for me. He lied to me and asked me to pretend to resign. I sent a resignation letter as a formality, but I never expected that after the resignation letter was sent out, Pei approved it, leaving me no chance to regret it. He is so shameless!"


Orval Hong pretended to be surprised and said, "Is there such a thing? That guy surnamed Pei was indeed a bit too much."


Jacob Wilson seemed to have met a soulmate, and said excitedly, "Master Orval Hong, you are so right! He is really too much! Please help me make a decision!"


Orval Hong said readily, "Don't worry, Mr. Wilson, you are Master Wade's father-in-law, so I will definitely take the lead in this matter. Wait, I will call that guy surnamed Pei now and ask him what is going on!"


"Okay, okay!" Jacob Wilson felt relieved when he heard Orval Hong take charge of everything, and hurriedly said, "Then I'll leave everything to you, Master Hong!"


Orval Hong smiled and said, "Mr. Wilson is too polite. I'll contact him and ask about the situation." 


After Orval Hong hung up the phone, Jacob Wilson finally breathed a sigh of relief. He said with emotion, "Good son-in-law, it seems that Master Orval Hong still gives you face. If he comes forward to help me vent my anger, maybe I can really return to the Calligraphy and Painting Association."


Charlie nodded and said, "He does have a certain influence in Aurous Hill. Since he agreed, let him help with this matter. We can wait for his news."

Jacob Wilson nodded and said, "Okay! Waiting for good news from Master Orval Hong!"


    ...


At this time, Orval Hong had already called President Pei's mobile phone.


Before President Pei wanted to fire Jacob Wilson, he specifically looked for Orval Hong's mobile phone to ask Orval Hong for instructions. That time, he wrote down Orval Hong's mobile phone number. At this time, he suddenly received a call from him, and the whole person was a little surprised.


Although he didn't understand why Orval Hong called him? But he knew that Orval Hong had a high social status and great influence, so he certainly couldn't neglect him, so he quickly answered the phone and said respectfully: "Master Hong, what do you want from me?"


As soon as Orval Hong came up, he asked in a bad tone: "Mr. Pei, why did I hear that you fired Jacob Wilson?"

Upon hearing this, President Pei became nervous and quickly explained: "Master Hong, didn't I tell you about this matter when I called you to report last time... Jacob was confused for a moment and did cause a big scandal, which put me under a lot of pressure. It just so happened that he sent an email to resign voluntarily, and I really had no choice but to approve his resignation request."


As he spoke, President Pei was afraid that Orval Hong would cause trouble for him, so he quickly added: "By the way, Master Hong, I asked for your opinion on whether to try my best to protect Jacob. You said it had nothing to do with you, so I..."


How could Orval Hong not hear the meaning behind his words, and immediately asked coldly: "Mr. Wilson is your colleague and friend. Why do you ask me whether you want to protect him? I am not familiar with you."


After that, Orval Hong continued to attack: "And why is the version I heard different from yours? I heard that Mr. Wilson had never thought about resigning, and it was you who tricked him into writing the resignation letter. After he wrote the resignation letter, you turned your face and really fired him! How do you explain this?"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts