Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3171 update || Chapter 6589 & 6590 || Chapter 3171: Get Jacob Wilson Back | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3171: Get Jacob Wilson Back 


President Pei had planned everything, but he didn't expect that he would trick Jacob Wilson into submitting his resignation application.

In fact, his original intention was not to trick Jacob Wilson. He really wanted to keep a director position for Jacob Wilson, but later his wife whispered in his ear that it was no longer worthwhile for him to help Jacob Wilson at the time, and it was a losing business. So he simply used the resignation application that Jacob Wilson had already submitted to kick him out of the Calligraphy and Painting Association.


In his original expectation, this matter would not have any other negative impact except causing Jacob Wilson's dissatisfaction with himself. After all, even Master Orval Hong was too lazy to care about him, so what else did he have to worry about.


However, he was just playing around and didn't expect that Master Orval Hong could actually come back and punish him with the resignation application right away, which made him unable to cope with it.


President Pei, who was extremely nervous, hurriedly defended himself, "Master Hong, this matter is not what you imagined. I am indeed under too much pressure. You should know that the incident that Jacob had with Zhang Ermao before had a very bad impact. Countless eyes are staring at me, waiting to see how I deal with it. If I don't deal with it impartially, it will be difficult to convince the public!"

Orval Hong said coldly, "Of course there is no problem with impartiality, but your behavior of deceiving others to submit resignation applications and then taking the opportunity to drive them out of the association, is it a means of impartiality? Is the so-called impartiality of your calligraphy and painting association so despicable?"


President Pei was speechless.


He also knew very well that Orval Hong's entry point for asking for punishment was perfect. He could always use how serious Jacob Wilson's crime was to excuse himself, but no matter how he excused himself, the resignation application could not be explained away.


At this moment, he couldn't help but curse his wife in his heart: "This prodigal woman is getting smarter and self-righteous every day! If she hadn't given me this bad idea, I would definitely still protect Jacob Wilson. In that case, Master Orval Hong would definitely not come to me to blame. He might even thank me for my loyalty to Jacob Wilson. Now, I've become a villain in front of Master Orval Hong."


Seeing that President Pei stopped talking, Orval Hong's tone became even colder, and he asked: "What's the matter, President Pei, don't you want to pay attention to me?" 


President Pei hurriedly said: "No, no, Master Hong, I want to pay attention to you, I... I'm reflecting..."


Having said that, President Pei sighed and said devoutly: "Master Hong, I was indeed wrong in this matter. Please give me a chance and let me try my best to make up for it."


Orval Hong asked him: "I remember that your association's official account has already released the news of his resignation. What can you do to make up for it now? Tell me first."


President Pei explained: "Master Hong, our official account has indeed posted the news, but Jacob hasn't come back to handle the resignation procedures yet... I will call several vice presidents in the association to have a good chat, and find ways to get them to nod their heads, cancel Jacob's resignation application, and let Jacob come back." 


Orval Hong asked again: "How confident are you?"


"This..." President Pei wiped his sweat and explained, "Master Hong, I can't guarantee you 100%, but I will definitely do my best to promote this matter. I don't think the problem should be too big."


Orval Hong asked again, "What position are you going to give Mr. Wilson?"


President Pei sighed and said, "Master Hong, I won't hide it from you. I really can't give the position of executive vice president to Jacob, because when Jacob got into trouble before, this position had already been taken by the vice president below. If I let him give up his position now, and give it to Jacob, he might make a fuss to the provincial government..."


Orval Hong said: "Although you handled this matter very unfairly, I will not make it too difficult for you. I will not ask you to re-assign Mr. Wilson the position of executive vice president, but you must at least find him a middle-level management position. In addition, I hope you can find an opportunity to express your apology to Mr. Wilson in person. You handled the matter so ungently, and it is essential to apologise in person."


"Okay, okay! I will definitely do it!" President Pei dared not say a word to Orval Hong, and could only agree. It was not difficult for him to apologise to Jacob Wilson in person, but how to find a middle-level management position for Jacob Wilson. 


If he had not listened to his wife's instigation and did not mess around before, it would have been a good opportunity to deal with Jacob Wilson, demote Jacob Wilson, and let several key positions be promoted one level.


But after all, he missed that good opportunity to go with the flow, and now it is like sailing against the current to do it again, which is somewhat difficult.


However, although it is difficult, he did not dare to bargain with Orval Hong.


Orval Hong hummed coldly and reminded him, "Since you said you can definitely do it, then give me a clear answer this time tomorrow."


"Okay!" President Pei gritted his teeth and agreed, saying, "Don't worry, I will call them to a meeting to discuss it right away!"


Orval Hong smiled and reminded him casually, "President Pei, I don't think you can leave the Calligraphy and Painting Association for a while. You and Mr. Jacob Wilson will work together in the Calligraphy and Painting Association for a long time in the future. I hope you can get along well." 


After Orval Hong finished speaking, he hung up the phone without giving him a chance to react or respond.


His words suddenly awakened President Pei from a dream.


He suddenly understood why his upward path was suddenly blocked by the so-called layoffs. It turned out that the crux was Orval Hong!


No!


The crux was entirely on Jacob Wilson!


Orval Hong must have known that he was taking advantage of Jacob Wilson, so he directly cut off his path to promotion. This was a good opportunity that he had been waiting for nearly ten years. He was just one step away from making the leap, but he didn't expect that it would be completely ruined because of Jacob Wilson!


If he hadn't tricked Jacob Wilson before, but had fulfilled his promise and tried his best to protect him, he would have received a promotion order by now! 


Thinking of this, President Pei wanted to die, and he couldn't help but complain about his wife, cursing in his heart: "That stinky woman always thinks she is very smart and very calculating, but she didn't expect to pick up sesame seeds and lose watermelons. The opportunity that I have been waiting for for so many years was all messed up by her!"


President Pei was depressed, and his wife happened to call him. When he saw the caller photo, he was furious. When he answered the phone, he asked her angrily: "Huang Qiuyun, how dare you call me!"


His wife subconsciously asked: "Pei Qidong, what do you mean? How did I recruit you?"


President Pei was angry. Afraid of being overheard by people outside the office, she lowered her voice and growled angrily, "It's all your fault for giving me bad advice and telling me not to help Jacob Wilson. Now, he's connected to Master Orval Hong again! Master Orval Hong just called me to question me!"


Chairman Pei's wife asked in surprise, "Why did he come to you to question you? Didn't you tell him? It was Jacob Wilson who caused such a shameful incident. How could he come to you?"


Chairman Pei angrily scolded, "Master Hong came to question me about his resignation application! Can I wash my hands of this?"


"This..." Huang Qiuyun on the other end of the phone was silent for a moment, then comforted him: "Old Pei, listen to me, let's not care what Master Orval Hong said. He can't do anything to you even if he blames you for this matter. Your transfer order will be issued soon, right? When the time comes, report to the new unit, and the Calligraphy and Painting Association will be your subordinate unit. These bad things will not bother you anymore. As for Master Orval Hong, at most we won't have any contact with him in the future. We don't want anything from him. Besides, we live in a society ruled by law now. No matter how capable he is, he can't cause trouble for us. Don't you think so?"


"Bullshit!" Chairman Pei blurted out, "I just received a notice from Chairman Chen today. Do you know what he said?"


Huang Qiuyun asked nervously, "What did he say?"


Chairman Pei said, "They said that the department is now undergoing streamlining and layoffs. The position left for me has been removed! I have no hope of promotion!"


Huang Qiuyun said puzzledly, "Why haven't I heard about the layoffs? If there are really layoffs, there must be a public announcement. Moreover, for such units, personnel position policy adjustments are generally not put in this time period. They must wait until after the New Year to hold a meeting to discuss and announce it to the public. They are all favor units. Who would lay off before the New Year?"


Chairman Pei sneered, "Don't say that you, Huang Qiuyun, are smart and capable! The routines of these relevant units in Aurous Hill and the province are really... You know everything."


Then, President Pei said, "Let me tell you, layoffs are just an excuse for Chen to fool me. Just now, Master Orval Hong said on the phone that I will work with Jacob Wilson in the Calligraphy and Painting Association for a long time in the future, and asked me to get along well with him. Isn't that a clear sign for me? This means that for a long time in the future, don't even think about leaving the Calligraphy and Painting Association!"


Huang Qiuyun exclaimed, "You can't get promoted, is it Master Orval Hong who is behind this?!"


President Pei hummed and said unhappily, "Who else could it be except him? I'm completely finished now. Not only have I lost my chance of promotion, but I have to find a way to get Jacob Wilson back! If I can't get him back, I don't think I can keep my position as the president of the Calligraphy and Painting Association!"


Huang Qiuyun quickly asked: "Master Orval Hong just wants you to get Jacob Wilson back to the Calligraphy and Painting Association, right? Does he have any requirements? You can't let Jacob Wilson be the executive vice president?"


"No, that's not the case." President Pei said: "Master Orval Hong means to at least give him a middle-level management position."


As he said that, President Pei got angry again, and said angrily: "I originally said that I would give Jacob Wilson a position as director, but you, a spendthrift woman, insisted on asking me not to care about his life or death. Now, I have cheated him and ruined my own future! Think about it, I'm already this age. If I can't get promoted this time, I will enter the retirement reserve team in a few years. By that time, there will be no chance of promotion. You really hurt me!"


Huang Qiuyun also blamed herself very much, and said: "Husband, this matter is all my fault, but don't be angry with me now. Hurry up and find a way to get Jacob Wilson back."


President Pei sighed: "I want to get him back, but it's not easy to do! Positions are originally one for each person. Before, a director's position was reserved for Jacob Wilson, and that was because the previous director was promoted to vice president, so the position was vacated. But after Jacob Wilson was fired, that position was filled by other people below him. How can we let people make room for him now? After all, he has been involved in a scandal. If we really force people to make room for him, others will definitely complain and report him. 


"Husband, how about this? You should invite all the key people out now and have dinner together in a restaurant. I will book a restaurant now. You can go directly there after work, and I will go too. Have a good chat with them at the dinner table. I will make sure that they agree to Jacob Wilson's return tonight, and that the newly promoted director will be willing to give up his position to Jacob Wilson!"



Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts