Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3074 update | Chapter 6395 & 6396 Chapter 3074 Losing people does not lose the formation | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3074: Losing people does not lose the formation


When Charlie drove Jacob Wilson back to Thompson Villa, Jacob Wilson's mobile phone happened to receive a WeChat message from Han Meiqing.

👇

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


Seeing that he was approaching the door of his house, Jacob Wilson hurriedly said to Charlie: "My dear son-in-law, please pull over first!"


Charlie stopped the car and asked him curiously: "What's wrong?"


Jacob Wilson said: "Your Aunt Han sent us a WeChat message. "


With that said, he opened the dialogue with Han Meiqing in front of Charlie.


Charlie took a casual glance and saw that Han Meiqing's WeChat nickname turned out to be "AAA July Flowers, Birds, Fishes and Insects Confucius Temple Store". He asked in surprise: "Dad, what is Aunt Han's WeChat name like this?"


Jacob Wilson carefully explained. Said: "This is the note I changed for her. Her avatar happens to be an iris, so I gave her the note of a flower, bird, fish and insect shop, mainly because I was afraid that Elaine would secretly look at my phone."


Jacob Wilson said while As he said that, he looked at the content sent by Han Meiqing and said to Charlie: "Your Aunt Han asked me if I want to attend her wedding with He Yuanjiang. If so, write me an invitation and invite our family to attend them. It’s their wedding, Charlie, how do you think I should reply?”


Charlie asked back, “Don’t you just happen to not want to go? Then just reply that the time is inconvenient and you won’t go, and then be more generous and wish them a happy wedding. "


Jacob Wilson muttered in embarrassment: "I don't want to go, but if I refuse so readily, wouldn't it be inappropriate? Don't look back, your Aunt Han thinks I don't dare to go because I'm afraid of Elaine."


Charlie asked him : "Isn't this what you really think?"


Jacob Wilson said very seriously: "It is my true thought, but at least it can't be easily guessed by others, otherwise where will I save my face in the future?"


Said, Jacob Wilson Then he said: "Didn't you see the words used by your Aunt Han? You invited our family. You probably said that because you thought I was afraid of Elaine."


Charlie sighed helplessly: "Dad, please listen to my advice, at this time, don’t think about losing face. If you want to borrow money from the slope, this is the best opportunity. Your best choice is to seize this opportunity immediately and solve it in one step. Don’t make trouble again. It's over."


Jacob Wilson waved his hand and hummed: "I'm not a donkey, why should I go down a slope when someone else gives me one?"


After that, he said with a profound look: "My dear son-in-law, you don't understand. People say that men have to have a good face. If you lose, you won’t lose. Although I, Jacob Wilson, am not sure about Han Meiqing, I definitely can’t let them laugh at me behind my back." 


As he spoke, he typed and said to Charlie said: "I agreed generously first, and when she sent me the invitation, I agreed first. The day before the wedding, I said that I had something to do and couldn't go."


Charlie asked back: "Then you are not afraid that mom will know About this?"


"What am I afraid of?" Jacob Wilson pouted: "Your Aunt Han will never contact her even if she kills her. Even if the invitation says to invite our whole family, she will definitely send the invitation to me. As long as I don't tell, who can know?"


Charlie shook his head and said: "Dad, I'd better advise you to be more cautious."


"It's okay." Jacob Wilson said confidently: "I have already sent her a message back, that's it. It's over."


Seeing that the work was done, Charlie had no choice but to sigh helplessly: "As long as you think it's okay."


Jacob Wilson did not respond to Charlie, but skillfully deleted all the conversations between himself and Han Meiqing, and then said to Charlie : "Let's go home!"


...


the other side.


Han Meiqing looked at Jacob Wilson's reply and was a little confused.


She thought that when she mentioned inviting Jacob Wilson's family, Jacob Wilson should know that as long as she made an excuse and said she didn't have time on the wedding day, this would be the best way to solve the problem.


But she never expected that Jacob Wilson would ignore her, and instead replied very simply: "No problem, our family of four will be there on time!"


She couldn't help but be confused, and thought to herself: "Jacob is this What do you mean? Do you really want to take Elaine to the wedding?"


Thinking of this, Han Meiqing couldn't help but frown.


She didn't want to see Elaine, especially at her wedding.


He Yuanjiang, who was writing the invitation, saw Han Meiqing's solemn expression and couldn't help but ask: "Meiqing, what's wrong?"


Han Meiqing said truthfully: "Jacob replied to the message. He said he would bring the whole family to our wedding."


"Really?" He Yuanjiang didn't have Jacob Wilson's weird brain circuitry, so he couldn't figure it out. He said, "It stands to reason that he is so afraid of his wife, so he shouldn't tell his wife such a thing. Why do you want to bring her to our wedding?"


"I don't know..." Han Meiqing sighed: "I'm confused by him. I can't understand what he was thinking about."


He Yuanjiang thought about it . Thinking about it, he said with a smile: "To be honest, I can see that Elder Wilson still has old feelings for you. You are suddenly going to marry me. He may be a little angry. The whole family will come to our wedding together, maybe there is an element of anger."


Han Meiqing shook her head and said: "This... I can't comment too much."


He Yuanjiang smiled and said: "Actually, it's understandable that Elder Wilson did this. After all, we will all settle in Aurous Hill in the future. Regarding your matter, he can't always hide it from Elaine. Maybe he wants to take this opportunity to pierce the window paper. The long-term pain is worse than the short-term pain."


Han Meiqing bit her lip, a little confused. Said: "From what I know about him in the past, he has an absolute ostrich personality. If a lion wants to eat him, he will stick his head in the sand. Even if he knows that the lion may bite him, he will not care when. Forget it, but if you want him to pull his head out of the sand and choose to face it head-on, it is absolutely impossible."


After saying that, Han Meiqing added: "According to his previous behavior style, he will never take the initiative to tell Ma Let’s talk about when Elaine will know about Lan’s return. If he doesn’t know, it means he has made money.” He


Yuanjiang frowned and said, “If you say so, then his decision is indeed a bit strange.”


After that, he asked Han Meiqing: "Do you want me to call Charlie and ask?"


"Forget it." Han Meiqing waved her hands and said, "After all, Charlie is Elder Wilson's son-in-law. It's not appropriate for us to speculate on Jacob behind his back. This matter is Let's just wait and see what happens. There are many guests on the wedding day, so we're not afraid of Elaine getting into trouble. Besides, didn't you invite Charlie to be the witness? With Charlie here, I believe Elaine will restrain herself a little.


Han Meiqing added: "If the time bomb of Elaine can be solved on this occasion, it will not be a bad thing, but I don't know if Jacob will be dealt with by Elaine in private. After the wedding is over, you Remember to remind Charlie and ask him to pay more attention when he goes back!"


"No problem." He Yuanjiang nodded in agreement and said, "Then I will write an invitation to Elder Wilson and invite Mr. Jacob Wilson and his family to attend."


Han Meiqing nodded and said: "Okay, just write it like this."


He Yuanjiang asked again: "By the way, how should I give it to him after I finish writing it?"


Han Meiqing said: "I will give it to him. He will have a modern calligraphy and painting class at the University for the Elderly tomorrow. I will take the lecture to him when the time comes."






Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

  1. Almost all of the statements in the conversation are vague. The translation of every statement is contradictory to the next statement. Please check your English construction. Don't translate literally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any connection of the title with the contents of the chapter.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts