Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3068 update | Chapter 6383 & 6384 Chapter 3068 Responsibility and Responsibility | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3068 Responsibility and Responsibility


When he returned to Classic Mansion, Steve was in a much better mood than when he arrived.

👇

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


When he came here, he was worried all the way. He didn't know what kind of medicine Charlie was selling in his gourd. When he went back, everything cleared up and he no longer had to worry about the mismatched father and son in the Hogwitz family. They need to wait for the video of them at sea to be released before they can return home.


Charlie also saw that he was in a much better mood, so he asked with a smile: "Steve, I solved the most important thing as soon as I landed in Aurous Hill. I must be very happy, right?"


Steve said with a smile. : "To tell you the truth, I was still worried before I came here. If I couldn't find anything and went back in despair, I would definitely be ridiculed secretly. Now it's okay. After you release the video, no one can complain that I didn't handle the matter well, and I only blame the Hogwitz family for delaying the opportunity. After all, it's been so long, and it's their own fault that people were transferred to the Middle East." 


As he said that, Steve was a little worried again and said: "I just don't know if my father will let me go to the Middle East to find them again..."


Charlie smiled and said: "In my opinion, it is impossible for your father to arrange for you to go to the Middle East again. That place is now chaos, and people who enter there will be lost. If you go there to look for someone, whether or not they can be found will be hard to guarantee. It's hard to guarantee your own safety. I guess this matter will be over by then."


Steve bowed his hands to Charlie and said with a smile: "Then let Mr. Wade give me some good advice!"


When the four of them returned to Classic Mansion, Steve's men did not notice anything unusual.


Since he had to stay in Aurous Hill for about ten days, when he returned to Classic Mansion, Charlie asked him to go back to the hotel to rest first. Steve flew to Aurous Hill for more than ten hours, and after getting off the plane, he went to Classic Mansion and the Yangtze River. The dog farm was indeed a little exhausted, so he bid farewell to Charlie and left Classic Mansion.


The security personnel of the motorcade breathed a sigh of relief and drove him directly to the hotel where he was staying.


After Steve left, Charlie said to Orval Hong: "Inform Zhang Ermao and ask him to inform the younger brother in Aurous Hill to pay more attention to the actions of these Americans in Aurous Hill. If there are any special situations, report to me as soon as possible. "


No problem Master Wade!" Orval Hong agreed quickly.


Charlie looked at the time. It was only around three o'clock in the afternoon. He planned to go to the Champs-Élysées Villa on the Mountainside to see if Nanako Ito's control of Qi had improved. He was planning to send off Orval Hong and Issac. 


Saying hello, his cell phone suddenly received a call from He Zhiqiu's father, He Yuanjiang.


So Charlie answered the phone and asked politely: "Hello, Uncle He."


He Yuanjiang smiled on the other end of the phone and asked: "Charlie, did you hear that your father-in-law said that you returned to Aurous Hill?"


"Yes." Charlie smiled and said, "I just came back. Do you have anything to do with me?"


He Yuanjiang chuckled and said shyly, "I do have something that I want to talk to you about in person, but you usually have a lot of things to do, so I don't know if you have time?"


Charlie said without hesitation: "Yes, when is convenient for you, give me your address and I will find you."


Charlie has always respected He Yuanjiang, not only because he has a good character, but also has real talents and learning. , and because he and his mother were classmates and were old friends in the true sense.


He Yuanjiang said hurriedly: "I just came out of the University for the Elderly. Today is the weekend and there are no classes in the school. Why don't you give me your address and I will go find you."


Charlie thought about it. It was now past three o'clock in the afternoon. He Yuanjiang must have already After lunch, there were still a few hours before dinner time. It was really not suitable for him to come to Classic Mansion to talk about things. Considering that He Yuanjiang had lived in the United States for many years, he must have the habit of drinking coffee in the afternoon, so he said: "Okay, Uncle He, there is a Starbucks not far south of the University for the Elderly. How about we go there and have a cup of coffee?"


"Great!" He Yuanjiang said with a smile, "I was just thinking about you giving me an address. I'm going to buy a cup of coffee and then go find you. In that case, let's meet at the coffee shop. I'm close. I'll order something for you in advance."


Charlie smiled and said, "Would you like a glass of iced Americano? , you go first, I'll come over now."


"Okay, let's see you later!"


Charlie didn't know what He Yuanjiang suddenly wanted to do with him, but since the other party wanted to meet and chat with him, he couldn't be on the phone. 


But fortunately, it didn't sound like there was anything difficult, which made him feel more at ease.


Afterwards, he greeted Orval Hong and Issac, and went to the Starbucks to meet He Yuanjiang.


More than twenty minutes later, Charlie arrived at the Starbucks where he had made an appointment. He Yuanjiang had already found a seat by the window and sat down.


Seeing Charlie come in, he quickly stood up, adjusted his suit, and waved to Charlie shyly: "Charlie, here."


Charlie smiled slightly and came to him, and He Yuanjiang hurriedly asked him to sit down. , and then pushed the coffee ordered for Charlie in front of him.


Charlie took a sip of coffee and asked him curiously: "Uncle He, you suddenly came to meet me. Is there anything important you want to tell me?"


"This..." He Yuanjiang hesitated for a moment with an expression on his face, and then said: "Actually, I should have told you this matter a long time ago, but you have been in the United States some time ago, and I don't know when you will come back, so I just I haven't mentioned it to the outside world yet..."


He Yuanjiang was silent for a few seconds, and then he mustered up the courage to say, "That's right, Charlie, your Aunt Han and I are planning to get married."


Charlie was stunned at first when he heard this, and then became very happy. He said: "Congratulations, Uncle He! Aunt Han is a rare good friend among peers. You have found a treasure!"


After that, he asked with some gossip: "When did you and Aunt Han first meet? " Have you decided to get married?"


He Yuanjiang smiled sheepishly and explained: "Didn't the city organize us to go to South Korea for cultural exchanges before? I confessed my love to your Aunt Han in public, and she accepted me. After getting along for a while, we both felt that the other person was a good match for us, and since we are not too young anymore, we didn’t want to delay any major life-long matters, so we were ready to take the next step and start a small family."


He Yuanjiang continued : "Last month, your Aunt Han and I went to Lucheng for a few days. I bought a ring in advance and proposed to her at the beach. She agreed. We also asked for the wishes of both children, whether it was Zhiqiu or Paul. They are very supportive of this matter. Both children are excellent and they don’t need us to worry about. They both urge us to hold the wedding quickly. I just want to wait for you to come back and ask about your time. For our wedding, I want to invite you. You will be the witness."


"Invite me to be the witness?" Charlie asked subconsciously: "Uncle He, I am the younger generation of you and Aunt Han, is it appropriate for me to be the witness?"


He Yuanjiang said seriously: "I and Your Aunt Han’s parents are gone, and she has been overseas for many years, and she has no elders she has made close friends with. After returning to Aurous Hill, speaking from the bottom of my heart, whether it is the school where I am, or the senior university where your Aunt Han is at, or the friends and colleagues around me, Most of them are utilitarian and arty people. If we really want to ask any of them to be a witness, we both look down upon it."


After that, he looked at Charlie and said very seriously: "But We all recognize you very much, and both Zhiqiu and Paul admire you very much. If you had not gone to Syria alone to rescue Zhiqiu, it is unknown whether she would be alive now, so we After much discussion, this witness is the most suitable for you, and I hope you won’t refuse." 


He Yuanjiang said so, and Charlie naturally had no objection, so he said very readily: "No problem, Professor He, thank you You and Aunt Han recognized me, and I will be the witness."


He Yuanjiang was particularly excited when he saw Charlie agreeing, and said quickly: "Thank you so much, Charlie! You have been abroad before, I don't I'm sorry to bother you, so the wedding date hasn't been set yet. You see if you can't leave Aurous Hill recently. If you don't leave, I will quickly set the wedding date and choose the hotel where the wedding will be held."


Charlie said: "The hotel is yours. There is no need to worry, the hanging garden of Shangri La is ready for you and Aunt Han at any time. You choose the wedding date and tell me, and I will arrange the rest. "


After hearing this, He Yuanjiang hugged Charlie's fists and said seriously: "Charlie, if you want to thank me, Uncle He won't say much more, it's all in my heart! "


Charlie said with a smile: "You are welcome to talk to me anytime.


He Yuanjiang added: "As for the wedding date, my personal idea is that the sooner the better. After all, your Aunt Han and I are not young anymore. You also know that the secular environment in China is different from that abroad. Your Aunt Han's age is not young anymore. If you stay with me and don't get married, people will inevitably gossip behind your back. So I want to settle this matter as soon as possible. It can also be regarded as a real explanation to your Aunt Han. I just took a look at it. Almanac, next Saturday is a good day. I will communicate with your Aunt Han later. If she has no objection, we will work hard on this day. "


Charlie admired He Yuanjiang's sense of responsibility and resolute behavior very much. On the other hand, his unlucky father-in-law clearly loved Han Meiqing to death, but he just didn't dare to cut off all relations with Elaine in the true sense, so that led to Aunt Han and He Yuanjiang coming together.


Thinking of his father-in-law Jacob Wilson, Charlie asked carefully: "By the way, Uncle He, the marriage between you and Aunt Han has not been announced to the public yet, right? "


"No. He Yuanjiang said truthfully: "I just want to wait for you to come back and confirm the time with you. If you don't have any problem, we will fix the wedding date and hotel, and then send out invitations. If your Aunt Han has no objection to the time next Saturday , I made the guest list overnight today and wrote out the invitations. "


Charlie nodded lightly. He didn't know if he and Aunt Han would send invitations to his father-in-law Jacob Wilson. However, since Aunt Han is at the University for the Elderly and is a colleague of Jacob Wilson, as long as this matter is made public, Jacob Wilson cannot hide it anyway.


Thinking of this, Charlie couldn't help but feel worried. If his father-in-law knew the news, he would probably collapse, right?


Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

  1. Innumerable things/activities had happened in Charlie's life without Claire knowing it. How will Charlie confide all those things to Claire? Will this result in a huge misunderstanding between the two? Since Charlie was able to solve all the horrendous happenings in the past, hopefully he will be able to handle it well with Claire. They will end happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts