Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2934 update | Chapter 6115 & 6116 Chapter 2934 Give in to others | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2934: Give in to others


At the moment, as long as the news that Gustavo's son wants to kill him is not leaked, his status in this prison will still be unmatched by anyone, not even Joseph.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


Therefore, at this moment, he still has the unique status and privileges of Brooklyn Prison.


After he called and arranged for the two girls tonight, he made a direct call to the warden of Brooklyn Prison.


On the phone, he said cryptically, "Bruce, a new batch of goods has arrived tonight. I wonder if you have any arrangements. If not, you can help me inspect the goods." 


When the warden heard this, he suddenly became excited. "I don't have any plans tonight, Mr. Sanchez, do you really have good goods to arrive?"



Although the warden is from the Rothschild family, in fact, he is also important to the Rothschild family. He's just a domestic slave with a foreign surname. 


A domestic slave with a foreign surname, and he only holds the position of warden. It can be seen from this that he actually does not enjoy the luxurious life of the upper class.


In order to ensure his own privileges here, Gustavo had arranged for the other party several times before, which was an eye-opener for the other party. Therefore, when Gustavo said that there were new products that the other party needed to inspect, , the other party was naturally very excited.


Gustavo smiled at this time and said, "When did I, Gustavo Sanchez, never fulfill my words?"


The other party immediately said respectfully, "Yes, yes! You are right!"


Gustavo also said at the right time. "But it's best for us to meet each other later. I have a friend who has also come in. I want you to get to know him so that you can help me take care of him in the future." 


But the other party is not a fool. he heard that Gustavo To arrange two beauties for himself, and they were Miss World, he knew that Gustavo must have something to do by himself. After hearing that it was such a simple task, the other party readily agreed without any thought. He smiled and said, "This kind of thing couldn't be easier for me. Wait a moment, Mr. Sanchez. I'll have someone arrange the reception room. Then I'll ask you and your friends to come to the reception room and let's meet."


Gustavo breathed a sigh of relief and said, "No problem, then I'll wait for your news."

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Gustavo hung up the phone, and Joseph looked at him and the iPhone in his hand blankly, and muttered again "I don't care, Gustavo, you must get me a mobile phone!"


Although Joseph was subconsciously given a psychological suggestion by Charlie and thought that Charlie was his long-lost uncle, in most cases he still He was able to maintain most of his normal thinking and had been looking forward to a mobile phone for a long time. At this moment, the strong desire for a mobile phone was still lingering in his mind.


Gustavo glanced at Joseph somewhat unhappily, and then said, "What I said doesn't count, and what you said doesn't count. It has to be Mr. Wade who has the final say." 


After saying that, he looked at Charlie, Asked "Mr. Wade, what do you mean?"


Charlie looked at Joseph and said, "Why do you need a mobile phone? Aren't the public telephones in the prison enough for you to make calls? Mobile phones are too conspicuous in the prison, so I gave them to you, you definitely can't control it, so don't worry about it."


Joseph naturally obeyed Charlie's words, so he had to say submissively, "Okay, Uncle Wade, I will listen to you."


Charlie nodded with satisfaction, Then he looked at Gustavo and said, "By the way, say hello to the warden later and ask him to return my phone to me."


Gustavo patted his chest and said, "Mr. Wade Don't worry, I will take care of this little thing for you. If you have a sweetheart outside who you want to meet, I can also arrange for her to come over. "

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Charlie looked at him and said very seriously, "Gustavo, I can understand your eagerness to flatter me now, but I hope you won't draw inferences. Give me whatever I want. If I don't ask, I don't want it. Do you know that you are good at making decisions? "


Gustavo suddenly thought of the scene when he pulled Charlie's pocket just now. It was because he overthought and took the initiative, and got slapped instead.


He subconsciously covered his face and said hurriedly. "Don't worry, Mr. Wade, I understand, and I will definitely not make the same mistake again! "


Charlie nodded with satisfaction.


At this time, several prison guards suddenly came outside the door of the restaurant leading to the prison guard's office area. They shouted loudly through the iron door, "Gustavo Sanchez, get ready to go out.!


Gustavo quickly said to Charlie, "Mr. Wade, we can go there! " "


Charlie nodded and told Joseph, "You have to remember what is going on here and ask your little brother not to tell anyone. Otherwise, I will only ask you. "


Joseph said respectfully, "Uncle Wade, don't worry, if the news leaks out, I will twist off the head and play it as a rugby ball for you. "


Charlie nodded and said, "In addition, you should settle Gustavo's younger brothers, just say it was a misunderstanding and tell them not to be nervous. "


With that said, Charlie told Gustavo, "Go and say hello to your little brother. Don't reveal this matter to anyone outside, let alone ask for help from the outside world. You don't even know there are people around you now. How many people have been bribed by your son?

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

 Gustavo asked nervously, "Mr. Wade, I'm afraid these people around me may not be trustworthy. Just in case, do you want to kill them all?" "


Charlie glanced at him and cursed, "Are you fcuking mentally ill? Do your criminal groups kill people so casually?


Gustavo said aggrievedly, "Mr. Wade, I'm just taking precautions before they happen! " If something happens, I might die..."


Charlie said coldly, "Don't worry, as long as I'm protecting you, no one can kill you except me. "


After that, he said to Joseph, "Tell me about Gustavo and these little brothers. If anyone shows his or her feet, I will arrest him. "


Joseph said quickly, "Okay, Uncle Wade. Charlie looked at Gustavo, "


Okay, let's go." "


Gustavo felt relieved and took Charlie to the big iron gate.


On the way, Charlie said to Gustavo, "When you introduce me to the warden later, remember to add, It is said that I come from a family of miracle doctors, and I am best at treating various difficult and complicated diseases. I am best at treating diseases with acupuncture. No matter what problem I have, I can cure it with acupuncture. "


Several prison guards who came to pick up Gustavo did not know Charlie, but they also received a message from the warden and wanted to take Gustavo and one of his friends to the reception room. 

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

So let them see When Gustavo walked over with the newcomer Charlie, he was not surprised.


One of the prison guards asked Gustavo very respectfully, "Mr. Sanchez, is this person next to you is your friend?" "


Gustavo nodded, "That's right. "


Okay. " The prison guard quickly asked someone to open the electric iron door, and then said to the two of them, "Please follow me, the warden is already waiting in the reception room!" "












Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts