Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2933 update | Chapter 6113 & 6114 Chapter 2933 has an entry point | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2933 has an entry point


Joseph’s younger brother has not recovered from the shock and surprise.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


They couldn't understand that the boss had been planning for so many days just to find an opportunity to kill Gustavo, but when he was about to succeed, a so-called uncle of the boss suddenly appeared. The key is that this uncle was much younger than the boss.


What's even more outrageous is that the young uncle stood up and said a word, and the boss immediately terminated all plans.


However, since they were chosen by Joseph to implement this plan, at least their loyalty was guaranteed, so even if they were surprised, as long as the boss spoke, they could only obey unconditionally.


Charlie also knew that this matter was not over yet.


There was a conflict between the two sides today, and Gustavo's younger brothers were all beaten to the ground. Even if the Rothschild family didn't come to ask, the warden would definitely ask what happened; and today

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Gustavo is not dead, Joseph also has to give an explanation to Gustavo's son.


Therefore, how to stabilize these two ends and prevent today's events from having subsequent consequences is the top priority right now.


So, Charlie said to Joseph, "Eldest nephew, ask your brothers to step aside first. I need to have a good chat with you and Gustavo about something." 


There were only two things in Joseph's mind at the moment, Charlie is his uncle, and he must obey his orders unconditionally. 


So, he said to Charlie without thinking, "Uncle, don't worry, I'll make arrangements right away."


After that, he called a few younger brothers, and after whispering for a while, The boys immediately stepped back more than ten meters away, leaving room for the three of them to talk.


Charlie said at this time, "This matter has become a big deal today. All the prisoners have seen the conflict between the two of you again. Fortunately, they haven't seen that Joseph's side is about to kill people, so now we have to discuss a unified solution." Caliber to deal with these people in the prison, including the warden, to prevent the matter from continuing to ferment."


Joseph said respectfully, "Uncle Wade, you can make the decision in everything, I will listen to you!"

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Charlie nodded with satisfaction. He nodded and praised, "Good nephew, I saw you right."


After saying that, he looked at Gustavo again and asked him, "What about you?"


Gustavo quickly bowed and said, "Mr. Wade, I...I too… Everything is at your command! "


Charlie nodded and said seriously, "Since you let me make the decision, I will tell you my approximate solution. "


First of all, no matter who asks about this matter in prison today, it must be said that Joseph is very dissatisfied with the privileges Gustavo has enjoyed for a long time, so he wants to take the opportunity to teach Gustavo a lesson. In addition, Apart from that, there is nothing else;"


The two of them immediately nodded, fully agreeing with what Charlie said.


Charlie continued, "Secondly, there might be an informant from Gustavo's son here, so don't wait for him to look back. If he succeeds in questioning you, you can call him when you are free for a while and tell him that today is to test it first to see if there is any action from the prison guards, and then tell him that you will be there in the next two days. I will look for opportunities to implement this matter. 


Joseph naturally agreed 10,000%, but Gustavo said with some worry, "Mr. Wade, what should I do if my son keeps urging Joseph to take action?" You can't drag it on forever, otherwise he will definitely become suspicious. Once he becomes suspicious, he will find someone else to attack me..." 


Charlie nodded, "This is what I want to tell you next. The problem. "


After a pause, Charlie continued, "First of all, as I said just now, this is just a delaying strategy, and it can only delay it for two or three days at most. Therefore, I will find someone to protect you within these two or three days. 


Gustavo asked nervously, "Mr. Wade... Do you have any plan now to protect me from being killed by my son? " 

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Charlie smiled and said, "If you want to avoid being killed by your son here, then you have to start with the warden and give you extra protection. Then I believe that no one in this prison can kill you.". "


Gustavo said with a somewhat embarrassed expression, "Although the warden here does not seem to have a high status, he is actually a member of the Rothschild family. He only takes orders from the Rothschild family and does not treat outsiders at all. I went to ask him for help. Not only would he not agree, but he would report the situation to the Rothschild family as soon as possible. 


If The Rothschild family knows that my son wants to kill me, then they also know that I have lost value to them, and I will only be more dangerous by then..." 


Charlie asked him "Can you take me to see this warden?" "


No..." Gustavo said truthfully, "This guy is very strange. He rarely contacts prisoners. He only comes to inspect a few times a year. Prisoners cannot see him at other times. And even if I want to When you see him, you have to say hello and check his time in advance. If he wants to see me, he will go to the separate reception room in the prison area to meet me.


Charlie asked in surprise, "Do you always meet in the reception room? " Have you ever been to his office? "


No."


Charlie asked again, "Then can you go to his office to meet him? " "


Kindly watch some videos to support me

Can't. " Gustavo shook his head and said, "The management here is still very strict. I still don't know what their internal office area looks like." "


Charlie asked curiously, "I heard from others that you have a lot of freedom here, and you can even sneak out to spend the night. You have such a high degree of freedom, haven't you even been to their internal office area? "


Gustavo said, "Although I can occasionally leave the prison area quietly to relax, he also made a stipulation with me. Every time I go out, I must first lie about being sick, and then the doctor will issue me a certificate of indwelling observation. , after the lights go out at night, my people will send my temporary replacement over, and he will spend the night in the infirmary instead of me, while I will be taken out masked by the prison guards arranged by the warden, and they will be very cautious every time. "


Charlie smacked his lips and continued to ask him, "Can you introduce  the warden to me? Whose last name, background, age, hobbies, etc.


Gustavo nodded and said, "The warden here is named Bruce Weinstein. He is forty-three years old. "


Charlie frowned, "Weinstein? " This surname seems to be rare. 


Gustavo said , "It's really not that common. It's a Jewish surname. Bruce Weinstein is not very famous, but you should have heard of his distant uncle, who is the famous villain in Hollywood." "


Charlie suddenly realized, "Oh...I know, that's it.The Hollywood villain who assaulted hundreds of female stars. "


Yes!" Gustavo nodded and said, "Bruce is similar to his distant uncle. They are both keen on playing with women. Apart from making money, their biggest hobby is women." "

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Charlie nodded slightly and said with a smile, "If you like to play with women, then there is an entry point. "


As he said that, Charlie asked him again, "Is there any benefit transfer between you and this Bruce? "


Gustavo said, "On the surface, there is no benefit transfer. After all, he is a member of the Rothschild family, and he doesn't dare to be too arrogant. But secretly, I did have people arrange some beauties for him outside. Every time he Never refused once. "


Charlie nodded and said, "In this case, then you should find a way to make an appointment with him, the sooner the better, and you must take me to see him. 


Gustavo asked, "Mr. Wade, how should I introduce you to him?" "


Charlie said, "This is simple, you just say that you had a relationship with me in Mexico before, but you didn't expect that I was arrested for illegal immigration, so you want him to take care of me in prison. "


With that said, Charlie added, "Don't let his favor go to waste. Hurry up and arrange some beauties for him. The prettier the better. Let's take good care of him tonight.


Gustavo nodded, " Okay, I'll make the arrangements." "


As he said that, he took out a mobile phone from his pocket.


When Joseph saw that he still had a mobile phone, he immediately said subconsciously, "Fcuk, where did you get the mobile phone from? Get me one sometime! "

https://www.youtube.com/@AARIMedia/videos

Charlie rolled his eyes at him and scolded, "Shut up! We're busy with business, don't interrupt! "


Joseph immediately shut his mouth knowingly.


Gustavo found a number and dialed it. After giving instructions to the person on the phone, he said to Charlie, "Mr. Wade, I have made arrangements. There are two worlds tonight. The lady just happened to be attending an event in New York. I originally wanted to go out and enjoy myself, but now it's cheaper for Bruce. "


Charlie nodded. "It's not too early now. You should quickly find a way to contact him and make an appointment with him.


Gustavo said without thinking, "Okay Mr. Wade, I will contact him right now! " "









Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts