Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3250 update || Chapter 6747 & 6748 || Chapter 3250 I never dreamed of it | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3250 I never dreamed of it


Song Ruyu's talent of entering the realm of transformation at the age of sixteen really shocked Charlie. Apart from anything else, if he were to tell Wanlong Hall about this situation, I'm afraid everyone in Wanlong Hall would be ashamed.



Joseph Wan is already a martial arts genius, but he only entered the dark realm with his help in his twenties.


If he were to break through with all his strength, it would be an extraordinary performance to enter the realm of transformation at the age of forty.


But Song Ruyu not only entered the dark realm at the age of sixteen, but even successfully realised the truth in her early twenties!


This kind of talent and strength is the first time Charlie has heard of it.


Surprised, Charlie couldn't help asking her: "You entered the realm of transformation at the age of sixteen. Did you have the guidance of a master, or did you encounter some opportunity?" 


Song Ruyu thought about it, shook her head and said: "No, I just have a martial arts mental method, which is the same as the mental method practised by the death warriors and cavalry guards of the Poqing Society."


Charlie asked again: "Did the Poqing Society give you any help?"


"No." Song Ruyu said, "I just practised hard according to the mental method. Although there was no one to guide me, I did not encounter any difficulties. The breakthroughs along the way were very smooth. In two or three years, I had already reached the Great Perfection of the Bright Realm, and in three or four years, I had entered the Dark Realm. After another three or four years, I broke through to the Transformation Realm. They all say that it is as difficult as ascending to heaven to break through each realm of martial arts, and it is even difficult to find an opportunity for a breakthrough. But for me, everything seemed to happen naturally."


Charlie sighed, "Sometimes people are not considered the same species. Your attainments in martial arts are truly the only ones I have ever seen in my life."


Song Ruyu said self-deprecatingly, "Although my attainments in martial arts are very strong, martial arts are after all more than one dimension lower than cultivation. It's like no matter how powerful a martial arts master is, he can't beat guns and missiles. I am in " Sir, there is no way to resist you at all."


Charlie asked her, "How did you become enlightened? Explain the whole story to me."


Song Ruyu said, "I never thought that I would have the opportunity to become enlightened. I just know that in the Poqing Society, martial arts masters have a high status, and monks have an even higher status. For the descendants of a collateral family like me, whether male or female, the most promising way out is to become a monk and serve the Poqing Society. Only in this way can the fate of the family be truly rewritten."


Song Ruyu continued, "It is not difficult for the Wu family to become monks. In order to favour the family of the Lord of the Crown and improve the survival strength of the family, the Lord of the Crown will screen the new generation of children of the Wu family every few years. She will choose one or two of the best talents to help them become enlightened;"

 

"After all, enlightenment is as difficult as ascending to heaven. If there is no external interference, it would be a blessing for the Wu family to produce one person who can achieve enlightenment on his own in hundreds of years. So in order to make her family's strength account for a higher proportion, the Lord will use her own cultivation and elixirs to help the descendants of the Wu family to achieve enlightenment;"


"But the cost of forcibly helping people to achieve enlightenment is also very high. Even the Lord cannot really train cultivators in large quantities quickly. It basically takes an average of two to three years to train one or two entry-level cultivators, and this is already the limit."


"Moreover, most of the cultivators who were enlightened by external interference, after enlightenment, are also difficult to go far due to their limited talents. To become a master like the four earls, the talent requirements are also very high."


Having said this, Song Ruyu continued: "In the eyes of the Lord, the Song family is just a tool for the Wu family to pass on the family line. She has always looked down on them. The reason why I was able to attain enlightenment is that when I was sixteen years old, a master of the Wu family came to the Song family to investigate the girls of the right age in the Song family and found that I had actually entered the dark realm. He immediately reported the matter to the Grand Commander;"


"The Grand Commander seemed to have never heard of anyone who could enter the Dark Realm at the age of sixteen. In addition to being surprised, he immediately reported the matter to Lord Ying;"


"And the reason why he reported it to Wu Feiyan is because Lord Ying has been actively looking for talents suitable for enlightenment, or geniuses who have already enlightened, for so many years. Once found, they will be recruited into the Poqing Society."


"After the Grand Commander reported my situation to Lord Ying, Lord Ying asked the Grand Commander to give me a mental method and let me comprehend it myself. He also said that if I could successfully attain enlightenment, he would accept me as his personal disciple."


Charlie asked him: "You... you attained enlightenment with the help of a mental method?!"


Just now, Song Ruyu said that she gradually broke through to the realm of transformation with the help of a mental method. If she attained enlightenment because of a mental method, then this talent would be a bit too strong.


Song Ruyu said, "Self-realisation is the test of martial arts geniuses by the Queen. She no longer has the extra energy to use her own strength to help martial arts geniuses realise the truth. Therefore, the ultimate test of whether a martial arts genius can catch her eye is whether he can realise the truth by relying on his mind method. "


Speaking of this, Song Ruyu said, "After I got that mental method, I immediately realised that this was my only chance to escape the fate of marrying into the Wu family and change the fate of the Song family. So I studied that mental method as if it were a treasure and forgot to eat and sleep for six years. Finally, two years ago, when I was 22 years old, I succeeded in realising the truth!"


Charlie felt dizzy after hearing this and couldn't help saying, "To be able to realise the truth in six years, this speed is unheard of!"


Then he looked at Song Ruyu and asked, "So, you are now Wu Feiyan's direct disciple?"


"Not yet." Song Ruyu said in full: "After I realised the truth, the Grand Commander reported the news to the Lord of England. The Lord of England probably didn't expect that a girl who could realise the truth at such a young age could emerge from a side branch family that had always been ignored. So she immediately instructed the Grand Commander to bring me to the Right Army Commander's Mansion to start working for the Poqing Society. She also wanted to wait until she inspected the Right Army Commander's Mansion at the beginning of next year to meet me in person and then accept me as her personal disciple on the spot."


After that, Song Ruyu continued: "The Grand Commander naturally didn't dare to neglect the Lord of England's order. He immediately brought me to the Right Army Commander's Mansion and granted me the position of assistant. The Lord of England also had the rapier and a small Peiyuan Pill sent to the Right Army Commander's Mansion, and the Grand Commander handed them to me personally."


Charlie nodded, raised the rapier in his hand, and asked her: "Is this the sword that Wu Feiyan gave you?"


"Yes!" Song Ruyu nodded and said, "There is a mind-controlled formation in this rapier, which has greatly improved my actual combat ability, and that small Peiyuan Pill just happened to provide me with extremely precious spiritual energy."


At this point, Song Ruyu said with a gloomy expression, "But what I never dreamed of was that although the small Peiyuan Pill sent by the Lord contained spiritual energy, it also contained a stronger strange poison. That kind of strange poison is quite overbearing. It is said that even cultivators cannot remove it, and the antidote must be taken within three years, otherwise I will die!




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

All posts Links

Show more

Blog Posts