Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3153 update || Chapter 6553 & 6554 || Chapter 3153: Your Boss is Worried | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3153 Your Boss is Worried


Jimmy didn't care about Steve's words.


He looked Steve up and down, and said with a playful sarcasm: "You don't really think that just because I met a lunatic who claimed to be the second in command of the Rothschild family, I would call my boss to confirm, right?"

Steve nodded and smiled: "It doesn't matter, it's the same if I asked him to call you."


Jimmy laughed at this: "I intended to give you a way out, but I didn't expect you to rush to climb up. Since you don't leave room for yourself, I also want to see how you are going to end it."


After that, he pointed at He Yuanjiang and smiled: "It just so happens that I also want to take this opportunity to see how good the new husband of my eldest sister-in-law has found is."


Jimmy couldn't believe that a university professor in Aurous Hill really knew the second in command of the Rothschild family. Based on his judgment of He Yuanjiang, he firmly believed that Steve in front of him was definitely a fake.

After all, outside the United States, there have been many cases of fraud by pretending to be members of the Rothschild family, so he speculated that the person in front of him was definitely fake, and the reason why he knew the relationship between his boss and the Rothschild family must be that he must have done his homework in advance. Scammers always have to make more preparations to increase their success rate.


Moreover, in his opinion, Steve has a big bug, that is, if he is really the second person in the Rothschild family, it is absolutely impossible for him to appear at this wedding alone.


He has never met a member of the core layer of the Rothschild family, but he has seen the pomp of the Rothschild family members when they go out. It is no exaggeration to say that when those collateral family members go out, the number of bodyguards they bring with them is even no less than that of the President of the United States.


Therefore, he is absolutely sure that Steve is a liar. Since he is determined to make a splash, he will take this opportunity to expose his and He Yuanjiang's hypocrisy.


It would be great if he could ruin his wedding with Han Meiqing, so that the equity issue of Smith Law Firm would not be further complicated. Otherwise, once He Yuanjiang became Han Meiqing's husband, even if the equity of Smith Law Firm was determined to be Han Meiqing's pre-marital property in terms of law, once the two became husband and wife, He Yuanjiang would still have a great chance to intervene.


Steve hadn't seen a loser like Jimmy who was both inexperienced and playful for a long time, which made him feel curious like a higher organism discovering a new lower organism. As the heir of the Rothschild family, he had been exposed to the top of all social classes since he was a child. He really had no chance to come into contact with people like Jimmy. After all, the Rothschild family raised so many elites in order to completely filter out losers like Jimmy from them.

So, he asked Jimmy with great interest: "I'm very curious. You are so determined that I am not a member of the Rothschild family. If I am, how will you end it?"


Jimmy said disdainfully: "I am actually a very cautious person. As long as I am not 100% sure of something, I will be cautious, cautious and cautious again. But unfortunately, in my opinion, the possibility that you are a member of the Rothschild family is zero."


After that, he asked Steve impatiently: "You are talking nonsense here. Are you trying to find a way out for yourself? Sorry, it's too late now. I must see how you step down today!"


Steve nodded. He smiled and said, "To be honest, I really don't have your boss's phone number."


Upon hearing this, Jimmy immediately laughed and said, "Haha, what's the matter? Are you making excuses for yourself again? It doesn't matter if you don't have a phone number, I can give it to you. What excuse do you have next? You're not going to tell me that you've been cheating in China for too long and can't speak English anymore, right? It doesn't matter, let me remind you that our boss speaks fluent Chinese. In the past 20 years, we have served as legal counsel for many American companies investing in China. Chinese is a necessary language skill for senior partners of our law firm. I can give you his phone number and you can call him directly and speak to him in Chinese."


Steve waved his hands and said calmly: "Your Ellis Law Firm is just another breed of watchdog for the Rothschild family. He is not qualified for me to record his phone number, let alone for me to call him directly." 


Jimmy was furious and said to Steve: "If you must pretend like this, then I will call my boss and let him talk to you directly."

Steve smiled and said: "No need, I have never met him or spoken to him, and he can't recognize my voice."


Jimmy was amused by Steve and nodded repeatedly: "You are really good, you can say anything, you don't have his phone number, it's because he is not qualified, you don't want to call him, it's also because he is not... qualifications, I called for you, and you said he couldn't recognize your voice, so how do you solve this problem? You said you were a Rothschild, you have to come up with something to prove it, right? Otherwise, wouldn't we all become Rothschilds..."


Steve stretched out his hand to interrupt him and said, "Well, I'll let the butler call your boss and let your boss talk to you directly."


Jimmy seemed to have heard a huge joke and sneered, "Haha, butler? Haha, you...you are really good at pretending! Come on, I'll be waiting for my boss's call here today. I want to see how capable your butler is. Oh no, how capable you are!"


Steve ignored him, picked up the phone, and called his butler directly.


The call was quickly connected, and a respectful voice came from the other end: "Master, what do you want?"


Steve said indifferently: "Call the boss of Ellis Law Firm and tell him that he has an employee named Jimmy Smith who makes me very dissatisfied. If this employee is not properly dealt with, he and his law firm will no longer have any connection with the Rothschild family in the future."


The other party immediately said: "Please wait, I will call him now!"

Steve did not speak, but hung up the phone directly and said to Jimmy: "Remember, this is what you fought for yourself."


Jimmy did not believe every word he said, but just sneered disdainfully: "I am a top ten senior partner in Ellis and an absolute backbone. I have the opportunity to be promoted to the board of directors at the end of the year. You said you can get rid of me?"


Steve nodded: "If the boss of Ellis does not get rid of you, then I will get rid of him."


Jimmy was about to continue to taunt, but his phone suddenly vibrated.


He picked it up and was stunned.


Because the person who called him was not someone else, but his boss.


Jimmy looked at his phone, then looked up at Steve, feeling a little flustered. He was not sure if this was a coincidence or if the other party really had this ability.


Steve saw him standing there, looking up and down, with the phone still buzzing, so he smiled and reminded him, "Hurry up and answer the phone, your boss is worried."




Just play some videos for me....

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts