Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3030 update | Chapter 6307 & 6308 Chapter 3030 Charlie harmed me! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3030 Charlie harmed me!


Steve's heart was broken at this time, but Howard had already heard Helena endorse Steve and felt sorry for his son. He was in a state of emotion and guilt, so he didn't think his son would have any treacherous thoughts in his heart.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


    Seeing that Steve's whole brain was completely short-circuited, he thought his son was too excited, so he quickly stepped forward and hugged him, patted his shoulder and said: "Thank you, good son! Thank you for everything you have done for me!" 


Steve, who was hugged by Howard, lay on Howard's shoulders and looked at Helena with red eyes, his eyes full of doubts.


Helena smiled slightly and said: "Mr. Rothschild, I still have something to do. Let's take a step forward so that I won't disturb the deep love between your father and son."


Howard said quickly: "Quick, Steve, go and see her off." Her Majesty the Queen!"


When Steve heard this, he said to himself: "I'm just looking for an opportunity to ask Helena what's going on!"


So he quickly said: "Okay father! I'll see Her Majesty the Queen off!"


    After that, he suppressed his anger and said to Helena: "Your Majesty the Queen, please!"


    Helena nodded and said goodbye to Howard: "Mr. Rothschild, I'm leaving first. I look forward to seeing you again!"


Howard said respectfully Said: "Looking forward to seeing you again, Your Majesty the Queen!"


Steve was trembling with anger and forced himself to lead Helena out of the corridor of the hospital. When he took the elevator to the top floor, he saw that there was no one else around him, so he couldn't bear it. He asked: "Helena! What the hell is going on?! Are you trying to hurt me?!"


    Helena smiled slightly and said: "Mr. Steve, I cured your father, but you don't thank me. How can you harm me when you say I'm hurting you?"


    Steve growled: "You know that I'm going to take over as the patriarch of the family soon! Why did you come here to cure my father at this time! If you weren't harming me, what were you doing?! Tell me, what are your intentions?!"


    Helena shrugged her shoulders and asked him: "What? I cured your father, but instead harmed you? You pray to God that your father can be cured, and God allows me I came to help you fulfill your wish. Instead of thanking me, you asked me why I harmed you. Isn’t this a bit too contradictory?”


    Steve shouted angrily: “To tell you the truth, I didn’t fcuking pray to God at all!”


    said As he watched, Steve suddenly murmured: "Oh...I see..."


    At this moment, he suddenly understood that Helena had always been working for Charlie.


    He couldn't help but secretly thought: "Charlie needed to send Sifang Baozhuan to Canada. With one phone call, Helena rushed to Canada in a hurry;" "


    Charlie needed to send Peter Zhou back to China, and Helena immediately took him to her own house. 


"I went to beg Charlie to ask Helena to visit the old man who had suffered a stroke, so as to highlight my ability, and Helena rushed over immediately."


    " So... Helena cured the old man... must have been instructed by Charlie! It was Charlie who harmed me!"


    Thinking of this, Steve asked Helena angrily: "Why! Why did Charlie do this to me?!"


    Helena smiled slightly and said: "Mr. Wade saved your father, maybe it was for your sake. After all, you are also Mr. Wade's friend. Isn't it normal for him to help his friend's father when he is sick?"


    Steve  was almost crying with anger. He scratched with his trembling fingers and said angrily: "If you were someone else, I would believe it, but I definitely don't believe Charlie! My father's stroke was designed by him!"


    Helena smiled and said: "I am looking at this issue objectively as a third party. I don't think there is anything wrong with Mr. Wade. Most of the reason why your father had a stroke was because the Sifang Baozhu suddenly returned to China, but if I didn't remember If I'm wrong, Mr. Steve should have sent the Sifang Baozhuang out of New York, right?"


    Steve turned pale with fright, hurriedly moved his hands, and whispered in a panic: "Your Majesty, please don't say this nonsense. Ah!"


    Helena pretended to be stupid and said: "Am I right? I remember it seems like this. Aren't the Sifang Baozhuang and Mr. Peter Zhou sent to Canada by your helicopter? What if this matter was reported & Mr. Rothschild knows..."


    "Stop talking!" Steve quickly raised his hands, his tone softened a lot, and blurted out: "Your Majesty, please stop talking about this matter. If it spreads, I'm completely doomed."


    As he spoke, he used his panic to finally figure out Charlie's path, and thought to himself: "Charlie, this b@stard, must think that if I continue successfully today, As the new patriarch of the Rothschild family, I will definitely tear up the previous agreement with him. The deterrent effect of Sifang Baozhuang and Peter Zhou on me will also be gradually weakened by me, so he asked Helena to come over and cure the old man's illness!"


    Thinking of this, he couldn't help but sigh with gritted teeth: "Charlie, this b@stard, even though he is young and full of bad ideas, he still has a damn good eye for people!"


    At this time , Helena on the side comforted him: "Mr. Rothschild, you don't have to be so pessimistic. Maybe the old Mr. Rothschild will pass on the position of patriarch to you as agreed."


    Steve smiled bitterly: "Who else in the world knows my father better than me? Unless he becomes the president of the United States today, there is no way he will pass on the position of patriarch to me."


    Helena smiled and said: "Even if he doesn't pass the throne to you, with my endorsement just now, he will definitely clarify your identity as the heir, so that others will lose the chance to compete. As long as you wait quietly, you will one day become the patriarch."


    Steve asked back: "Then Now that the old man is sick, Charlie...oh no, Mr. Wade, will he still ask you to send that magic medicine? 


Helena shrugged and said with a smile: "I can't say for sure. I follow Mr. Wade's lead in everything. I will do whatever he asks me to do. If he asks me to deliver the miracle medicine, I will deliver the miracle medicine;" If he ask me to deliver poison, I will deliver poison. 


Steve looked at Helena and couldn't help but asked in surprise: "Your Majesty, you are also the Queen of Northern Europe respected by hundreds of millions of people!" Even my father has to be polite when he sees you. Why do you have to obey Mr. Wade? "


    Helena said calmly: "I became the queen for my family and revenge. Now my purpose has been achieved. If Mr. Wade asks me to announce my abdication early tomorrow morning, I will not hesitate to give up the crown to others. Queen In my eyes, this character is not as good as Mr. Wade, one thousandth, or even one ten thousandth..."


    "Hell..." Steve was extremely helpless and sighed: "Mr. Wade is indeed very capable, the famous Queen of Northern Europe. Even willing to give up the throne for him, it is really amazing..."


    Helena smiled and said: "Mr. Rothschild, I have some personal suggestions. I wonder if you are willing to listen to it? 


Steve said: "Your Majesty, please tell me..."


    Helena said: "You still have to be as sincere as possible in front of Mr. Wade. What happened today may be that he felt that you were not sincere, so he made this decision." "


    And if your father changes the position of heir today, or It's locked on you, so don't feel comfortable, because maybe the next time your father needs the elixir, it won't be from me, but from one of your many brothers;" "


    At that time, You are really passive."






Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

All posts Links

Show more

Blog Posts