Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3026 update | Chapter 6299 & 6300 Chapter 3026 I am still very generous. | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chapter 3026 I am still very generous.

Seeing that Howard was getting angry, Helena was not angry either. She just said lightly: "Mr. Rothschild, don't get angry yet. I have an additional condition that I haven't finished yet."

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


    After a pause, Helena continued: "I want your model to be for your own use and not for any commercial use, which means it will not have any impact on your original market. , I just want an exact replica for my own use. For you, it is nothing more than sending me a copy, a set of hardware, and twenty years of maintenance fees. The cost should not be much. ?"


    Howard asked coldly: "How can I be sure... you won't... not use it for commercial use?"


    Helena smiled: "These are the specific details I will talk about next. You should pay me a fee. One hundred billion U.S. dollars, but I will sign a contract with you, agreeing that 50 billion U.S. dollars will be returned to the Rothschild family at an annual rate of 2.5 billion U.S. dollars in the next twenty years;" "


If you cut off the upgrade and maintenance for me, I will cut off the subsequent return of this money;" "


    If I take your AI model for commercial use, you can immediately cut off the upgrade and maintenance, and sue the Nordic royal family in court for Ten billion U.S. dollars will be repaid in full;"


    "All our cooperation, as long as we reach an agreement, will be written into the contract and protected by law."


    Howard said angrily: "Oh, I will give you 100 billion U.S. dollars, and then you turn around and If you put it into a trust, based on the current median rate of return in the U.S. financial market, the annual interest will be at least several billion dollars!" "


    And once the compound interest is calculated, this is an astronomical figure. Are you just borrowing money? Do chickens lay eggs? Lend me a chicken to lay eggs for twenty years, and then return the chicken to me. Where can I get back the eggs for twenty years?"


    Helena said generously: "How about this? Give me 100 billion U.S. dollars, of which 50 billion U.S. dollars will accrue interest every year, and I will refund you every cent." 


"In the first year, I will calculate and refund you based on the actual interest accrued on 50 billion U.S. dollars. "At the same time as the principal of US$2.5 billion, this part of the interest will also be refunded to you;" "


    In the second year, I will give you the interest actually generated on the US$47.5 billion, and then refund the principal of US$2.5 billion to you. And so on, until the twenty-year contract is fulfilled."


    Speaking of this, Helena smiled and said: "If you mortgage the chicken with me for twenty years, all the eggs laid in these twenty years will be yours, and the chicken itself will also be divided into twenty. Is it fair enough to gradually return it to you year by year?"


    Howard felt a little more comfortable after hearing this.


    However, when he thought that the pill alone would cost 50 billion US dollars, he still felt a slight pain.


    At this moment, Howard suddenly exclaimed: "I forgot one thing! The hardware of the AI ​​model... is very expensive! Most of the cost is based on... the hardware produced by NVIDIA! NVIDIA's stock price is rising rapidly, that is... that is Because AI is so popular... that... the price of hardware has skyrocketed! Maybe this set of models will cost billions of dollars in hardware..."


    Helena smiled and said: "It doesn't matter, if you care about this As for the cost, I will give you another 10 billion U.S. dollars. I am still very generous."


    Hearing this, Howard looked a little embarrassed. He knew that Helena was secretly mocking himself when she said this. .


    Then, Helena added: "Mr. Rothschild, in fact, the Rothschild family is involved in almost all of the institutions that are NVIDIA's major shareholders, and you still hold a lot of circulating stocks in the secondary market, and You got these shares very early and your chips were very low. In the process of Nvidia's stock price soaring to more than 1 trillion US dollars, you have already made a lot of money;"


    Howard just got a 10 billion concession. ,heI felt a lot more comfortable. Now that he heard Helena explain his background, she quickly explained: "Everyone is discussing business... We... We make more money from NVIDIA... That can't be related to this matter. ...confused...confused, Her Majesty the Queen, are you right?"


    "Yes." Helena nodded and said: "However, I will give you a hardware cost of 10 billion US dollars, which has something to do with NVIDIA. You will definitely still have to purchase the hardware for my AI model from NVIDIA. You are a shareholder of NVIDIA. If you go to NVIDIA for bulk purchase, this is to a certain extent equal to the left hand and the right hand;" 


"In the first place, even if it is external The quoted cost is 10 billion, and you can't actually spend that much money on the actual purchase;"


    "Secondly, you are a shareholder of Nvidia, so you still have a share of the profit from this order;"


    "Thirdly, this order will definitely be able to Promote NVIDIA's sales volume and stock price to rise, and the stock price to rise. You can also make profits from it. The shares you hold through institutions can make profits on the valuation. The circulating shares you hold in the secondary market can make direct profits. You can make money in any part of the American market. In the end, your actual cost may not even be 10% of 10 billion."


    At this point, Helena concluded: "I won't go either. Let me tell you the exact cost. My final quotation now is 40 billion US dollars, plus a set of AI models with free upgrades and maintenance for twenty years. If you think it is okay, we can sign an agreement now."


    After saying that, Helena took out some printed contracts, handed them to Howard, and said: "The contract template has come out, just write in the specific amount of money, and then write in the terms of the agreed repayment of interest. If Mr. Rothschild is interested, we will proceed. If not, I will go back first."


    As soon as Howard heard this, he knew that Helena had done enough preparation and homework before coming.


    The facts are indeed as she said. The Rothschild family itself controls Nvidia's shares through multiple institutions and individuals, and holds a large number of circulating shares in the secondary market. They have already reaped huge profits from Nvidia, . The 10 billion that Helena gave up indeed left a lot of room for maneuver for the Rothschild family.


    Although Howard didn't care about the money, now that he was being taken advantage of, he naturally wanted to get a little less.


    So, he hesitated again and again, but for the sake of his own health and status, he gritted his teeth and said: "Okay! Just...as Her Majesty the Queen said...40 billion US dollars...plus...plus a set of non-commercial...AI Model!"


    After saying that, he asked hesitantly: "Your Majesty the Queen, if this elixir...can't cure my disease...then what can I say?"


    Helena said very confidently: "No., it will definitely cure you."


    After saying that, Helena smiled slightly and said: "If Mr. Rothschild feels uneasy, then let's sign the agreement first, and you can take the elixir without paying. Let’s make sure it’s valid before arranging payment.”


    Upon hearing this, Howard completely gave up all worries and agreed without hesitation: “No problem! Just...just follow what Her Majesty the Queen said!”


    Helena nodded, took out her mobile phone, and smiled: "But in order to prevent Mr. Rothschild from cheating, from now on, until we complete the contract and you take the elixir, I must use my mobile phone to record it and Synchronize it to my men in real time. Mr. Rothschild cannot leave all risks to me. If you recover after taking the elixir, and you turn your back on me and refuse to recognize anyone else, I won't be able to do anything to you."


    Howard . He quickly said: "Your Majesty, don't worry... I... it's impossible for me to default on my debt... but... but since Your Majesty the Queen is worried, it would be better to leave... a record!"





Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts