Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3024 update | Chapter 6295 & 6296 Chapter 3024 Don’t want to waste time | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3024 Don’t want to waste time


Hearing Helena's words, Howard sneered.


    He asked angrily: "My... Rothschild... family... has the best... medical... medical team in the world... none of them... dare to say... such things... ...You...why...why?"

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


    Helena smiled and said: "Your team can't cure your disease, but I can."


    After saying that, Helena took out pill from the handbag she carried with her. She took the blood-dispersing and heart-saving elixir and said to Howard: "This elixir comes from the ancient and mysterious East. As long as you take it, you can recover as before. In order to dispel your concerns, I can give it to you for free before we discuss the terms." Take one-tenth of it so that you can really feel its effect, and then we can talk about the price calmly."


    Howard said with a look of disdain without any thought: "I...I won't...won't Believe... believe in this crude... vulgar pill! This... this kind of rubbish... has no... any scientific... scientific basis!"


    Helena said disdainfully: "If you believe in science, why are you still afraid of Po Qing Society? It's more scientific than science. Will they be your opponents of the Rothschild family?"


    Howard was a little dull for a moment.


    He only knew that the Po Qing Society was mysterious, ancient, powerful and cruel, but he couldn't quite figure out what the real core of this organization was.


    As for cultivating Taoism, he, like most Westerners, does not believe in it at all.


    Seeing that he didn't know how to refute, Helena continued: "Mr. Rothschild, let me tell you the truth. From the beginning to the end, I have never had the idea of ​​getting closer to the Rothschild family, let alone marriage. I have no interest in being friends;"


    "And the reason why I'm here today is entirely just to discuss this business with you, so you don't have to doubt my motives. Since I'm here in person, I'm not the only one who's responsible for this Personal honor, as well as the reputation of the Nordic royal family, so I can't harm you."


    After saying that, she took a water glass from Howard's bed and saw that there was still about a quarter of the water in it, so she used another cup of her own. Using a leaf-shaped brooch, scrape off about one-tenth of the blood-dispersing and heart-saving elixir and put it into a cup to melt it.


    As soon as Howard saw her movements, he guessed that she was going to do something hard, and said nervously: "You... what are you going to... do! I... I'm warning you not to... don't mess around! I... If I have... any three... three longs and two shortcomings... the Rothschild family... the family will never forgive you!"


    Helena chuckled and asked him: "Mr. Rothschild thinks that I harmed you, right? Is there any benefit for me? If you die, not a single cent of your trillions of assets will go into my pocket. I will also bear legal responsibility and infamy for your death. How can I, the majestic Queen of Northern Europe, let myself be reduced to this? To such a situation?"


    Howard knew that what she said was reasonable, but looking at the movements of her hands, he still said with some fear: "Then...then you...then you get that...that pill...is it... What should I do...?"


    Helena said calmly: "Of course I'll let you drink it first. You stutter too much, and it's really hard to communicate with you. Drink these medicines, and we'll ease up on your stuttering. Communicate, this can also save you some energy, don't you think?"


    After saying that, Helena came to Howard's bedside, saw his frightened face, and said: "I'm sorry, Mr. Rothschild, our Nordic royal family usually My acting style is very dignified. I am a little rude today just to save your time. Please be considerate."


    Howard was frightened and said in panic: "You...you don't want to pass...don't come over..."


    As he said, he just want to reach out and ring the calling bell.


    However, had a stroke after all, and his body was already hemiplegic. To put it bluntly, he couldn't even hold a cigar firmly. In this situation, his body became even more inoperable when he was nervous.


    Helena didn't give him a chance to resist, she reached out and pinched both sides of his cheeks, forcing him to open his mouth, and then poured the water mixed with blood-dispersing and heart-saving pills directly into his mouth.


    Howard's face turned pale with fright, and his legs wanted to kick and struggle, but they were so trembling that he couldn't exert any strength at all. He thought Helena was really going to poison him to death, and he almost fainted from fear.


    He originally wanted to spit out the water she poured into his mouth, but Helena never gave him a chance. While the water was in his mouth, she threw the cup aside with her other hand, grabbed his chin and jerked it upward. She mentioned it and said lightly: "Drink it!"


    The moment Howard's chin was lifted, his esophagus opened instantly, and the little water flowed directly into his stomach along the esophagus, and he drank it all.


    Howard's eyes were filled with fear, and what he was thinking about was that it might be too late to say goodbye to this world.


    The next second, when Howard felt a different kind of warmth rising in his stomach, he was even more frightened, thinking: "Helena, this poisonous woman! She must have fed me poison! The poison is about to take effect now, I... I'm dead... It's a pity that I, Howard, have a great reputation, but I didn't expect to be so useless when I died!"


    Thinking of this, Howard blurted out angrily: "Helena! God will... definitely let you go to hell! 


Helena nodded and asked: "Why did God let me go to hell?"


    Howard scolded: "You poisoned me! God...how could God forgive you!"


    Helena smiled and said calmly: "Look Your stuttering situation is much better. Let's feel it again. Have other symptoms improved?" 


When Howard heard this, he was startled for a moment, then suddenly understood and blurted out: "Eh?! It's really... it's really not hard to speak now. Why am I not stuttering..."


    After saying that, he tried to move his body, and it was obvious that his control over his body was much improved than before!


    He exclaimed in an instant: "This...isn't this amazing?! Could it be...is it all the effect of that little pill?!"


    Helena took out a piece of paper from the bedside and wiped the pinch of Howard just now She put her hand on his chin and sighed: "To deal with stubborn people like you, we really need to use some methods."


    After saying that, Helena said again: "I told you earlier, this pill can not only cure your disease but also can make your body better than before. Do you believe it now?"


    Howard said quickly: "I believe it... I believe it! Hai... oh no... Her Majesty the Queen, can you... again ...Give me some more elixirs? I think...I want to try a more...obvious effect!"


    Helena shook her head and said: "Mr. Howard is in a high position and may rarely go to supermarkets. Although supermarkets and airports There is also a free trial service, but there is no category that you can eat to your heart's content before considering whether to buy it or not, so I won't be able to give you any more elixirs until the price is agreed upon, so please forgive me."


    Howard said without hesitation . Said: "Okay! If this... this pill... can completely cure me... I... I am willing to pay... 100 million US dollars!"


    Helena was stunned, then looked at her watch and smiled: "I'm sorry, Mr. Howard, I have something else to do. Let's go ahead and recover slowly. Oh, by the way, don't let anyone contact me if you have nothing to do." , I’m usually too busy and don’t want to waste time, bye!”





Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts