Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2949 update | Chapter 6145 & 6146 Chapter 2949 The horn of attack | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2949 The horn of attack


At this time, in the cell at night, a group of prisoners were taking turns to take a cold shower in the bathroom.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


    The reason why they lined up to take a cold shower was because Charlie asked them to do everything possible to get rid of the body odor.


    This group of prisoners was originally a group of inmates who didn't care about cleanliness. In addition, they already had strong body odor and no deodorant. A dozen of them were gathered together. When they closed their eyes, they thought the septic tank had exploded.


    At this time, Gustavo came to Charlie with a flattering face while wiping his hair, and asked respectfully: "Mr. Wade, did you go out to meet Bruce just now?"


    Charlie said coldly: "I will give You;  remember, don’t ask blind questions about things you shouldn’t ask.”


    “Yes, yes, yes…” Gustavo nodded repeatedly, and then asked him worriedly: “Mr. Wade, I have something to ask you. , I wonder if it's inconvenient?"


    Charlie said calmly: "You tell me."


    Gustavo hurriedly said: "Mr. Wade, to be honest, I don't know what crime you committed, whether the trial was held, or whether the trial was held. How long will the sentence be? I may never get out of this prison in my life. What if you get out one day? What will I do in here... What if my b@stard son wants my life? Then I will have to die here sooner or later?"


    Charlie asked curiously: "Then what do you mean? Do you want me to stay here with you all the time?"


    Gustavo waved his hands in panic and said: "No, no, Mr. Wade, you misunderstood, how dare I think so... I just think you have great powers, can you help me find a way?"


    Charlie shook his head and said casually: "I don't have anything good about this. I can only promise you that I will protect you for one day here. But if I go out tomorrow, it can only mean that the fate of the two of us has come and it is time to go our separate ways. As for what you will do in the future, That's your problem."


    Gustavo begged with a horrified expression: "Mr. Wade, please help me think of a solution. Look at my age, I can't just die in this prison, right?"


    Charlie looked at him and asked with interest: "Since you asked me this question, I believe you should have a solution in mind. Why don't you just tell me your solution directly? Let's see if there is any value in adopting it."


    Gustavo was overjoyed and quickly came closer and said respectfully: "Mr. Wade, this is it. I just thought of two plans, one forward and one retreat. I'm afraid these two plans We need your help."


    Charlie waved his hand: "You speak first, and I'll listen."


    Gustavo hurriedly said: "The more radical plan is that we both find a way to escape from prison and leave Brooklin prison, leaving New York, or even leaving the United States."


    After that, Gustavo added: "The time window of this plan is very short. Today Joseph wanted to kill me, but you stopped him. I guess my son will soon I will hold him accountable. If Joseph can't kill me within a day or two, with my son's character, he will definitely choose someone else. By then, I will still be in trouble. While I am currently in the warden's office, There is still a little bit of influence over there, so I can ask him to arrange for both of us to leave quietly, using the pretext of telling him that we go out to play with women and come back early tomorrow morning, so that we can leave the prison and run away!" 


Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

    Charlie curled his lips: "You have a pretty good idea. Even if you run out, if you don't come back tomorrow, the Romanian police will definitely put you on a global warrant. By then, how can you escape from the United States? What's more, your son now controls The entire Sanchez family, if he knows that you have escaped from prison, will definitely try every means to kill you. Maybe killers all over Mexico and the United States want your head, and you don't know if your subordinates have been bribed by your son. There is no one you can trust, how can you run away? 


Gustavo said with blazing eyes: "Mr. Wade, I have to rely on you to help me. You are a very capable person. You can find a way to take me back to Mexico. As long as I can return to Mexico safely, the Sanchez family Others will definitely support me in returning to power, and I will thank you deeply when the time comes! I dare not say billions of dollars in cash, but our Sanchez family can still get it. If it doesn't work, I can give you cocaine worth 10 billion US dollars, and it will be considered as offset! "


Charlie snorted disdainfully: "To be honest, I don't want any of the money you earn. "


As he spoke, Charlie continued in a cold tone: "You also know that my parents are both Chinese. China has had a history of shame for nearly a hundred years in modern times. At least half of the responsibility for this must be attributed to the opium movement launched in the UK. On war! In the 19th century, this self-proclaimed gentleman country devoted all its efforts to manufacturing and selling opium, poisoning hundreds of millions of Chinese people. It can be regarded as the ancestor of your Sanchez family. If you want to ask which country in the world people hate drug dealers the most, China Must be ranked first! As a son and daughter of the Chinese people, if I ask you for money from a drug dealer, wouldn’t that be a disgrace to my ancestors?


Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

Gustavo said anxiously: "Mr. Wade, although I am a drug dealer, I have never committed any drugs to China! " I sell all my drugs to Americans, and I earn US dollars, so you don’t have to feel any psychological burden at all! "


 Charlie said coldly: "You don't need to argue here, your money is really not attractive to me. "


Gustavo quickly added: "Then let's do this, Mr. Wade, as long as you can help me regain my position as the head of the family, the Sanchez family will only follow your lead in the future! I will do whatever you ask me to do! Don't underestimate the Sanchez family. Not only do we have tens of billions of dollars in assets, we also have a huge private armed force, drug trafficking, and money laundering networks. We are still very capable! "


Charlie looked at him, then at the cells around him, and asked him with a smile: "Are you really very capable? "


Gustavo knew what he meant, coughed twice in embarrassment, and explained: "Of course, although we are very powerful, we are just a stinkier fart in front of the US government..." 


At this point, Gustavo sighed deeply and said dejectedly: "Mr. Wade, how about I tell you about the second plan? The second plan is not so radical..."


    Charlie nodded: "You say . "


    Gustavo said hurriedly: "Look Mr. Wade, Joseph is still very influential in Brooklyn Prison. Since you are his uncle and he respects you so much and listens to you in everything, can you Tell him that he will try his best to keep me alive in Brooklyn Prison no matter what. "


    Charlie smiled and said: "Gustavo, Joseph can't help you. Even if he is the most powerful prisoner here, and even if many prisoners here are his younger brothers, he is just a prisoner. Do you think he Can save your life? 


Gustavo nodded and said: "It seems that there are many brothers here. As long as he is willing to do his best to protect me, it may not be that easy for my son to kill me. When the time comes, I will find a way to transfer to Joseph's prison area. Every day Living with him would be safer that way! "


    As he spoke, Gustavo begged: "It's just that Joseph only listens to your command. You have to help me talk to him..."


    Charlie said disdainfully: "Gustavo, have you ever thought about it, even if I ask Joseph to protect you, what should you do if your son uses connections outside to transfer him from this prison? ? He can completely draw out all Joseph's people bit by bit, and then arrange for his people to come in one by one. Once his power in this prison is stronger than that left by Joseph, you will definitely die. !"


    Gustavo suddenly became nervous and murmured: "Then... what should I do, Mr. Wade..."


    Seeing him in a panic, Charlie smiled slightly and asked: "Gustavo, what are you doing? If you really want to save your life, you still have to start with the Rothschild family. As long as you grasp their pulse, they will definitely save your life." 


Gustavo quickly asked: "Mr. Wade, what should I do? How can you grasp the Rothschild family's pulse?"


Charlie smiled and said, "Don't worry, I will tell you after tonight."


    ...


At this moment.


Inside Bruce Weinstein's warden's office.


Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

A livid Bruce Weinstein gritted his teeth and posted a video online.


The title of the video is: "Brooklyn Jail: The Private Cage of the Rothschild Family."


At the beginning of the video, Bruce Weinstein introduced himself to the camera: "Hello everyone, I am the warden of Brooklyn Jail in New York. Chief Bruce Weinstein, what you are seeing right now is my office in Brooklyn Prison. As we all know, Brooklyn Prison is a federal prison where prisoners who have violated American law are held. However, there are many hidden secrets in this prison that everyone does not know. Today, I will take you to see another side of this prison that is unknown to the public."


At this point, Bruce Weinstein stood up and walked around. Go to the bookshelf mechanism, open the secret passage to the camera, and the opposite elevator door appears in the camera.


    Bruce Weinstein showed a hand in the picture, pointed at the elevator door and said: "You must be very curious as to why there is an elevator door behind the bookshelf in my office. Today I will take you to take a look. Where does this  elevator go?"


    After that, he opened the elevator door, stepped into the elevator, and pressed the button in the elevator.


    Then, the elevator went all the way down and opened the door underground. Bruce Weinstein stepped into the basement. He first took a general picture of the basement, then switched the camera, pointed the front camera at his face, and said with a smile: "What you are seeing now is a very hidden underground chamber under the Brooklyn Prison. You wouldn't have thought of it, right? There is such a secret underground chamber in a federal prison!" "What's even more interesting is that this underground chamber, It is not the original configuration of Brooklyn Prison, but my boss, Mr. Matt Rothschild of the Rothschild family, spent a lot of money to secretly build it. Even the US government does not know the existence of this place."


    " You may ask why Matt Rothschild was able to build a secret tunnel and an underground space in a federal prison. The answer to this question is actually very simple, just because his name has a very famous surname, Rothschild.!"


    "In the United States, the Rothschild family has enough strength to allow them to dig a secret tunnel wherever they want. As long as Mr. Matt Rothschild is willing, he can even dig a tunnel from the Empire State Building in New York. He dug a secret passage directly under the bed in the bedroom of my home in Las Vegas, and I bet that he must also be seriously preparing for this amazing project of the century;" 


"You should be curious, Matt Rothchild Why did Matt want to dig a secret tunnel from New York to Las Vegas? Well, let me tell you the reason. As long as this tunnel is built, it will be more convenient for Matt Rothschild to continue having sex with my wife. Together, for a long time, they had to worry about having an affair. Once this tunnel is built, he will no longer have to worry about it!" "


Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

    Here, I solemnly thank Mr. Matt Rothschild for his support before I left. During the time he came to Las Vegas and I came to New York to serve as the warden, he has been using his circumcised, ugly little brother to comfort the extremely empty body of my slut wife! Thank you, respect Mr. Matt Rothschild!”



Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts