Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2943 update | Chapter 6133 & 6134 Chapter 2943 trap the dragon and ascend to the sky, | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2943 When you trap the dragon and ascend to the sky, you will soar ninety thousand miles away


After hearing this, Charlie understood the whole story of Zhou Liangyun being imprisoned in Brooklyn Prison.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

He couldn't help but sigh, "I was surprised at first. With the strength of the Rothschild family, if you really stole their things, there was no need for them to resolve it through legal channels. It turned out that you took the initiative to call the police and surrender." 


"That's right. "Zhou Liangyun nodded and said helplessly, "In the United States, although the influence of the Rothschild family can be above the law, it must not cause public outrage. It is true that I stole their things, but since I took the initiative to surrender, this matter must go through judicial procedures;"


"In this case, even they cannot arrest me directly. I am also a somewhat famous antique dealer after all, and I know many people in the upper class. If they arrest me and abuse lynching, once the news leaks out, the American police will lose all face;" 

"So, the Rothschilds can only retreat. Secondly, let the court lock me up here, and even if they torture me again, they don’t dare to kill me, because I was only sentenced to fifteen years in prison, and I have not walked out of this prison after fifteen years, Rothschild  family cannot give an explanation to the people."


Charlie said firmly, "Uncle Zhou, I will take you out of here today. As for the Rothschild family, I will go and make it clear to them." 


"No No No!" Zhou Liangyun blurted out, "Master, I am a prisoner imprisoned in Brooklyn Prison for the crime of theft. If you take me away today, the Rothschild family will not only not let it go, but will definitely attack my family; "


More importantly, once I leave, I will become a fugitive!" "


Although the Sifang Baozhuan originally belonged to China, I did steal it from the Rothschild family. The U.S. court ruled I am in prison. I willingly plead guilty and obey the law, but I can never bear the infamy of a fugitive again."


Charlie said with some worry, "Uncle Zhou, if the Rothschild family does not get the  Sifang Baozhuan, they will definitely not give up. If you still have more than ten years in prison, then these ten years will definitely be very difficult." 


"It  doesn't matter." Zhou Liangyun smiled slightly and said seriously, "When I did this, I had already considered the consequences. "

Now that this matter has been exposed, the Rothschild family will definitely not and dare not kill me directly. What they want now is to get back the square treasure building;" 


"So, it's best now The solution is to return the Sifang Treasure Building to China. Once the Sifang Treasure Building is returned to its original owner, no matter how shameless the Rothschild family is, they will never dare to ask China for cultural relics that originally belong to China. When the Rothschild family After the German family realizes that this square treasure can never be returned to their hands, they will no longer think about making a fuss about me;" "


I will serve my sentence honestly, even if the Rothschilds family continues to make things difficult for me, but they dare not really do anything to me;"


"What's more, even if they kill me by then, it will be meaningless. Killing me will not allow them to regain the Sifang Treasure Tower." 


He said, Zhou Liangyun looked at Charlie and begged, "Master, I just said that I have something to ask for, that is, you can help bring the Sifang Baozhu back to China, which belongs to the ancestors of China."The important weapon of the country should return to its homeland and do its part for the people and the country. "


Charlie didn't expect that Zhou Liangyun would be so caring about his homeland overseas. He was moved and couldn't help but nodded and said, "Uncle Zhou, don't worry, I will definitely bring the Sifang Baozhu back to China. I have a friend who happens to have a relatively high relationship, you can donate the Sifang Baozhuang back through him. "


What Charlie is thinking about at this moment is one of Lin Wan'er's adopted sons, Sun Zhidong.


Since the Sifang Baozhuang is an important weapon of the country, of course he is not qualified to take it as his own. Giving it to China through Sun Zhidong is the true meaning of it. The completed jade returned to Zhao.

Zhou Liangyun was also very excited at this moment and said, "I'll leave everything to you, young master. The Sifang Baozhuan has returned to China. I have served my fifteen-year sentence in the United States. This matter is no longer owed to us." "


Charlie said seriously, "Uncle Zhou, the British and the Rothschild family have robbed so many historical relics from China. Let alone more than a hundred years, even after a thousand years, what they robbed is still what they robbed. , even if a thousand years have passed, the cultural relics that should be Chinese will still belong to China, and sooner or later they will return to China. If the Rothschild family lets you serve your fifteen-year sentence, I, Charlie, will be the first If you don’t agree, don’t worry, I will find a way to make the Rothschild family give up criminal responsibility for you, let them withdraw the theft case, and give you your freedom. "


Zhou Liangyun said hurriedly, "Young master, you don't have to quarrel with the Rothschild family for this matter about me. What's more, your father and the Rothschild family had some disputes back then. The old and new hatreds will turn out to be the same. I will bring unnecessary trouble to you, young master. "


Charlie shook his head and said nothing, but he had already made up his mind.


Seeing that Charlie no longer responded, Zhou Liangyun couldn't help but sighed, changed the topic and said, "Master, apart from the reason why I went to prison, you must have many questions. You may ask? "


Charlie nodded and said truthfully, "To be honest, Uncle Zhou, seeing the photo of you and my father, I have countless questions in my heart. What I want to know most is why you came to work at Ji Qingtang. What kind of relationship does it have with you and my father? "


Zhou Liangyun smiled slightly and said, "The reason why I went to Ji Qingtang is because I promised your father that I would deliver the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scripture" to you at the right time. "

Charlie was shocked. Although this answer shocked him, it was not beyond his expectation.


He had long guessed that his ability to obtain the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures" must be related to his father, but he didn't know that his father Why did he arrange a clue that spanned almost twenty years so early?


After all, his father passed away twenty years ago, when he was just eight years old.


And when he got the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scripture", he was already twenty He was seven years old.


So he couldn't help but ask, "Uncle Zhou, I want to know, was it my father who told you that he would not give me the Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures until I was twenty-seven?" "


"no. "When Zhou Liangyun said this, he could not suppress his inner excitement and said loudly, "What your father told me was that when you trapped the dragon and ascended to heaven, I would definitely send the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scripture" to your hands to help you. The rising dragon rises with the wind in one day and soars up to ninety thousand miles! Nineteen thousand miles! Nine hundred thousand miles! Nine hundred, ninety million miles! "




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts