Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2921 update | Chapter 6089 & 6090 Chapter 2921 It’s time to renovate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

  Chapter 2921 It’s time to renovate

Friends, kindly donate some money to me  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).

At noon, when Charlie was sitting alone in a Sichuan restaurant in Chinatown eating, two Immigration Bureau police cars flashed their lights silently and suddenly stopped in front of the hotel. door.


Charlie saw everything but pretended not to care and continued to eat with his head down.


At this time, several policemen rushed in quickly, took a photo to compare the guests in the hotel, and suddenly rushed to Charlie and asked loudly, "Are you Charlie who smuggled himself to the United States from Malaysia?" 


Charlie raised his head, shook his head innocently and said, "No..."


The policeman checked the photo again, then sneered and said to his colleagues next to him, "That's him, take him away!"


As soon as he finished speaking, several policemen rushed forward. , twisting Charlie's arms to his back and cuffing him.


Charlie pretended to struggle for a few times. When the other party made a gesture of touching the gun, he quickly calmed down and stopped struggling to resist. 


Then, the police handcuffed him, took him out of the hotel, and stuffed him into the back of one of the police cars.


The police car roared all the way and headed straight to the immigration office.


At this time, the police officers did not know anything about Charlie. They only knew that their superiors informed them that a Malaysian illegal immigrant suspected of multiple thefts appeared in a restaurant in Chinatown, and asked them to seize the opportunity to arrest him.


After several people took Charlie back to the immigration office, they confiscated his Malaysian passport, a worthless old mobile phone and more than two hundred US dollars in cash.


After checking the identity information in the passport, the Immigration Bureau confirmed Charlie's identity as an illegal immigrant in Malaysia.


Afterwards, Charlie was temporarily put into the detention room of the Immigration Bureau, waiting for the next step.


When Charlie came to the detention room, there were already at least twenty people in the small detention room. These people had different skin colors, and each one looked very decadent and frightened.


Seeing Charlie come in, these people all looked at him. Then, an Asian man with a scruffy beard asked him in English with a strong accent, "Are you Japanese?" 


Charlie shook his head, "I'm Malaysian." , my parents are Chinese."


When another Asian-faced man with a short hair heard this, he immediately asked excitedly, "Brother, I am Chinese, we are half compatriots!"


Charlie nodded and asked him, "You How did you get in?"


The short-haired man smiled and laughed at himself, "How else could he have gotten in? He was caught walking on the wire. He has no identity and no income. The money he brought was also robbed on the way. I was naked. I came to the United States and had no place to stay. I set up a tent in the park every day, and the tent was stolen by Lao Hei. I wanted to steal a bicycle to deliver food, but the police caught me and sent me here."


Charlie frowned, "You came in through a different route. Logically, you should go to Los Angeles. It's closer to Mexico. Why did you come to New York?"


The short-haired man slapped his thigh, "Brother, you know your stuff! Did you also come in via wire?"


Charlie shook his head, "I came by boat."


The short-haired man was a little disappointed and sighed, "It's better for you to take the boat, from my hometown. We got on the boat and wandered around for a month to get there. It’s not like us who walked the route. This journey has been so damn hard. It’s no exaggeration to say that I’ll have my skin peeled off even if I don’t die.” 


At this time, someone in the crowd muttered. "It's a waste to take a boat. At least you have to stand on the ground when walking. You may have to rely on swimming for the last kilometer of the boat. There are more than 60 people on the boat, and only half of them make it ashore. The rest don't know where the waves will take them." 


When he heard this, the short-haired man shrank his neck and sighed, "Anyway, my mother really regrets it. This place is not a fcuking paradise on earth. It is simply a purgatory on earth. That liar agent told me before he came." I said that even if I wash dishes, I can earn seven to eight thousand US dollars a month. When I come here, there will be eight people rushing to wash every bowl in the Chinese restaurant." 


After that, he said to Charlie, "Brother. Didn’t you ask me why I didn’t go to Los Angeles? In fact, it was Los Angeles that I first went to. After I came from Mexico, a large group of us rushed to Los Angeles first. Only after we arrived did we realize that there were no jobs with such high wages. Ah, it’s all made up by the fcuking agency. I slept on the street there for more than ten days. I could only eat some relief food every day. The relief food was barely enough to fill me up. Then I slept on the street. The tent was not for Lao Hei. Take it, a fellow countryman said that the competition in Los Angeles is too damn fierce, why not come to New York and try your luck."


Charlie asked curiously, "It's so far from the west coast to the east coast, how did you get here?"


The short-haired man chuckled. "I came here to pick up trains, but I'm so far away. Fortunately, I followed a few homeless Americans. They picked up trains all day long and ran around. We followed them all the way to New York, and our hands were all bald. ;"


"After I came to New York, I really lamented how prosperous New York is. In such a big city, there is always a place for me to stay, right? Then I thought about finding a job in Chinatown, and I found the job. I'm delivering takeout to a Chinese restaurant, but I don't have a car, so I can't do it on my legs. So I just stole a bicycle, and I'm going to get caught." 


Charlie smiled slightly and said, "Then what Plan do you have next? ?"


The short-haired man said melancholy, "How do I know? It's not worth being put in jail for what I'm doing. Don't you know, American prisons are almost overcrowded. Illegal immigrants who commit petty theft will most likely be imprisoned for a few days. I was let out. I originally thought they could send me back, but it turns out they don’t bother to take care of it now. After I get out, I have to sleep on the street... I wish I had known earlier that the United States was such a scumbag. I won't come even if I die."


Charlie nodded and said, "If you can find an opportunity, it’s better to return to the country.


The short-haired man shook his head and said, "I want to go back, but I don't have a passport, and I don't have any money. The Americans won't deport me. How can I go back? I can't go back the same way. This trip costs more than 10,000 yuan. " Where are the US dollars..."


Charlie shrugged, "Then find a way to save more money and go back. "


The short-haired man was about to cry. "Brother, I just saved up money for a long time to come here. I ate all the food I had never eaten in my life along the way. If I save up money for a long time and go back, will I be wronged? I..."


Charlie couldn't help laughing and asked him, "What did you do before you came here?"


"Me? " The man chuckled and said, "Construction sites, takeaways, casual workers, group performances, I've done everything." "


Charlie nodded. It's hard for him to comment on this situation.


The life of illegal immigrants is extremely difficult. Under normal circumstances, only the jobs that the lowest level in the local area are unwilling to do will be the turn of illegal immigrants. Chen Zhaozhong back then He is a leader in the financial field in Hong Kong, but in the United States, he can only make a living by opening a roast goose shop, let alone an ordinary person with no special skills. 


At this time , the short-haired man said quietly to himself, "But to be honest, I really want to go back if I can... This place is so different from what I imagined..." 


At this time, several more illegal immigrants were brought by the police and imprisoned. Entering the detention room, one of the yellow-skinned policemen looked at Charlie and said, "Charlie, come out with me.


The short-haired man asked curiously, "Brother, what did he call you? " "


They are calling me. " "Charlie nodded and said hello to the short-haired man,


 "He's leaving.


The short-haired man said a little disappointedly, "Why did you let him out as soon as you came in? "


The yellow-skinned policeman glanced at the short-haired man and said expressionlessly, "He is going to be transferred to Brooklyn Prison! " 


The short-haired man was startled, looked at Charlie's back and said, "Brother, did you kill someone or set a fire?" I heard that American prisons are in fcuking chaos, so be careful! 


Charlie waved his hands without looking back and said, "Don't worry, goodbye." "


The yellow-skinned policeman took Charlie to the office area. At a deserted corner, he whispered to Charlie, "Sir, our chief has taken the fast track and will send you to the Brooklyn Prison right away. There are I have an informant, you can find him when you arrive. His name is Lucas, a Brazilian, known as the Brooklyn Prison Know-It-All. You can ask him about the situation inside the prison. Just tell him that you were introduced by Andrew. , he will definitely spare no effort to cooperate with you. "



Okay. " I got it. "Charlie nodded lightly. He thought that this policeman should be a member of the intelligence network under the Fei family. For a top family like the Fei family, it would definitely spend a lot of manpower and material resources. In the United States,The country has weaved its own intelligence network. From the Congress to the police and major government agencies, there will definitely be people from them.


Moreover, for the sake of its own security and confidentiality, this intelligence network must be divided into multiple different levels. The upper layers control downwards and the lower layers serve upwards. Jumping to command and reporting is not allowed. , even a lot of sensitive information must be isolated layer by layer.


Sometimes, only the people at the highest level may know that they are serving the Fei family. Apart from them, the lower levels do not know at all that they are actually a member of the Fei family’s intelligence network. In this way, It can ensure that this intelligence network is safe enough.


Soon, Charlie went through the prison transfer process at the Immigration Bureau and was taken directly to the Brooklyn Prison by the police.



Although the Brooklyn Prison is not large, it is located in Brooklyn, the most chaotic neighborhood in New York with the highest crime rate. Therefore, the majority of prisoners held here are serious criminals, and most of them are gang members who commit murder, arson, robbery, and drug trafficking.


Within the New York prison system, Brooklyn Prison has the messiest and worst environment. Almost all prison guards are unwilling to work in this prison.


When Charlie was taken to Brooklyn Prison, he went through a quick admission process and was quickly assigned to the first ward of the prison.


Because the Brooklyn Prison is located in an urban area, it is a multi-storey independent building that is entirely closed. There is no open-air playground, so public places and indoor activity areas are in the center of the entire building.


On both sides of the public place are the First Ward and the Second Ward. Prisoners in the two Wards can only meet when eating and doing activities.


After Charlie completed the formalities and changed into prison uniform, he took his toiletries and followed the prison guards to the first prison area.



Only when Charlie actually entered the prison area did he realize that this prison was even dirtier than a refugee camp.


Here, there is no such thing as the two-person cells with separate toilets in American movies and TV shows. There are even dozens of people crowded into one cell here, and prisoners of all races are locked up like sardine cans. Among them, the room was crowded with nothing but beds.


As Charlie walked along, all the cells he passed were extremely noisy. There were even many bad guys who saw new prisoners coming in. They shouted loudly through the iron fence, whistled, and smashed the iron fence with plastic quilts. There was a loud bang, and some names like rookies were shouted in the mouth, and there were even many men with perverted looks. When they saw the tender skin and tender flesh of Charlie, they shouted some obscene words.



Charlie walked by expressionlessly, writing down all the people yelling at him, especially those animals with perverted looks on their faces, which made him feel disgusted, so he couldn't help but murmur He muttered, "This shitty place needs to be renovated."

Friends, kindly donate some money to me  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts