Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2920 update | Chapter 6087 & 6088 Chapter 2920 Preparations | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2920 Preparations


"Send someone in?"


Fei Kexin asked him subconsciously, "Mr. Wade, you...you don't want me to send you in, right?"



"That's right." Charlie said, "Please help me get a false identity, and then send me to Brooklyn Prison. I want to meet that Peter Zhou."


Fei Kexin thought for a while and said, "Mr. Wade, it is okay to send you in, but Kexin can’t guarantee whether you will be able to see Peter Zhou after you go in. After all, his situation is too special, and it is worth the core members of the Rothschild family to spend a lot of time on him, no matter why he offended the other party. this matter must be unusual, so he must also receive special attention in Brooklyn Prison. If you want to see him, it will probably take some effort."


 Charlie smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, we have to go in first to talk about these."


Fei Kexin asked, "When does Mr. Wade want to go?"


Charlie said decisively, "The sooner the better, can you send me in before noon?"


Fei Kexin also replied simply, "No problem, I will make arrangements, you wait for my news ."



Charlie hung up the phone temporarily, and Chen Zhaozhong on the side asked him, "Master, are you planning to go to the prison to see Peter Zhou?" "


Yes." Charlie said, "He offended the Rothschild family, and it is also the core member, this is beyond Fei Kexin's ability. There is no better way now except for me to go to the prison to see him." 


Chen Zhaozhong said with a puzzled look. "Although Peter Zhou's antique business is doing well, compared with Rothschild, it pales into insignificance, not even a drop in the bucket. How could he offend the core members of Rothschild?" 


Charlie Shaking his head, "I don't know. Even I have never come into contact with the core members of the Rothschild family."


After saying that, Charlie added, "So I have to meet him to know what I want to know."Those answers can also help us understand why he offended the Rothschild family. He was my father's friend during his lifetime, and he was probably kind to me. If he was really in trouble, I couldn't sit idly by. "


Chen Zhaozhong wanted to persuade Charlie not to easily conflict with the Rothschild family, but when the words came to his lips, he swallowed them again because he thought of himself. When Charlie first met him, he was willing to offend Liu Jiahui for himself. If That Peter Zhou was really kind to him. According to his character, he would definitely compete with the Rothschild family for Peter Zhou. 


In desperation, he could only say, "American prisons are a mixed bag. Since the young master has made up his mind, If so, please be careful and try not to expose your true identity when you first come into contact with the Rothschild family. "


Charlie nodded and smiled and said, "Uncle Zhong, don't worry, I know it well. I just asked Miss Fei to prepare a new identity for me. 


Chen Zhaozhong hesitated for a moment and said, "Master, how about I go with you, so that we can take care of each other." "


Charlie said, "Uncle Zhong can just wait for me outside. It's more convenient for me to go by myself for this kind of thing. If you come with me, Uncle Zhong, I will devote my energy to taking care of you. After all, you also said that Americans Prison is a mixed bag and there is no danger to me, but it is different to you. "


Chen Zhaozhong nodded lightly. He knew that although he could help Charlie get some ideas, most of the time he would definitely cause trouble for Charlie. The environment in the prison was that of the jungle and the strong. He was old and had little ability in that environment. The ability to protect himself.


So he said to Charlie, "Master, prisons in the United States can communicate with the outside world by phone. If you need me to do anything, please contact me at any time." "

"Okay."


...


After the two had breakfast, Charlie drove to the Shangri La Hotel in New York.


Because he was going to Brooklyn Prison today, he had someone prepare a luxurious suite for Chen Zhaozhong. The two rested in the room for a while, and Charlie received a call from Fei Kexin. 


On the phone, Fei Kexin asked Charlie, "Mr. Wade, where are you now? I have almost arranged the matter. If it is convenient for you, I will come out to meet you now. Please tell me the specific matter."


Charlie said, "I'm at Shangri La now, you can come directly."


Ten minutes later, Fei Kexin hurried over.


As soon as they met, she respectfully said to Charlie, "Mr. Wade, I have prepared the identity you want."


After saying that, she took out a passport, handed it to Charlie and said, "This is a Malaysian identity. You can claim to be Malaysian Chinese, and your identity does not have entry records in the United States. In this way, the security of this identity can also be increased to avoid being found out by interested parties." 


Charlie nodded, took the passport, opened it and took a look at the photo. It's a photo of myself, and my name is lee and wade, which are the pinyin of the two sounds of Charlie. It's not surprising that many Chinese have this name on their passports.


Charlie saw that the workmanship of this passport was very genuine, so he couldn't help but ask, "Is this passport real?"


Fei Kexin nodded and said, "This is a passport that was obtained from the Malaysian Embassy through a strong relationship. It is a real passport."


Charlie praised it . "The Fei family in New York are indeed very knowledgeable."


Fei Kexin smiled and said, "Since it is your need, Mr. Wade, then Kexin will naturally do everything possible to meet it.. "


With that said, she said to Charlie, "By the way, Mr. Wade, I have arranged for the informants from the Immigration Bureau. If you are ready, they will arrest you for illegal immigration and being suspected of multiple thefts. Then they will send you to Brooklyn Prison through the internal fast track to wait for the next step of the Immigration Bureau. Illegal immigrants are caught breaking the law and sent directly to prison. This situation is still very common in the United States. After all, there are too many illegal immigrants in the United States, and the formal process cannot handle it at all. Come here, so most of them are first arrested and sent to jail, and then they decide whether to be deported or kicked out, or to stay in jail. Therefore, if you go in with this background, no one will suspect you.


Charlie nodded and asked, "Then I can go to Brooklyn Prison today? " "


Yes." Fei Kexin nodded and said, "I just asked within the Fei family. We can also find someone in Brooklyn Prison who can cooperate. He is the person in charge of the First Ward of Brooklyn Prison and can help you complete it quickly." The jailing process, but the entire Brooklyn Prison is actually controlled by the Rothschild family, and most of them are their spies. I was afraid of alerting others, so I didn’t let anyone consult that person about Peter Zhou, but I can get someone to try it if you want. "


Charlie shook his head and said, "It's better not to inquire, so as not to leak the news.


Fei Kexin asked again, "How long do you plan to stay in this time? " If you are ready to come out after finishing your affairs, call me at any time and I will ask people from the Immigration Bureau to pick you up. Then tell the prison that you will be deported back to Malaysia, so this matter will not arouse other people's suspicions. "


Charlie said, "I haven't determined how long I will stay yet. I will wait until the matter is completed. It is not too early now. The Immigration Bureau arrests people and then sends them to prison. There are also some procedures that need to be completed. Miss Fei simply arranges for the Immigration Bureau now. People on the side should get ready. I'll go to Chinatown and wait for them to catch me. "


Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts