Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2903 update | Chapter 6053 & 6054 Bullying an honest person! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2903 Bullying an honest person!


"Blackmail?!"


When Charlie heard this, he suddenly became anxious and blurted out, "I drove by here without messing with anyone, and suddenly I was hit by this girl's car. I asked Compensation is a matter of course, how can you say I am extorting money? You don’t want more people to bully the less people, and don’t think that I am afraid of you because there are more people!”


The mafia member immediately took out a pistol from his waist and pointed it at Charlie’s head , said in a cold voice, "Get out of here right now! If you say one more nonsense, I'll shoot you!"


"Fcuk!" Charlie said angrily, "You are so capable. You want to shoot me in public?" ?"


At this time, Qiang Zai opened the passenger door of Chevrolet, held up his mobile phone and said loudly, "Brother Charlie, I have called the police!" "


Okay!" Charlie nodded with satisfaction, looked at the mafia member, He said coldly, "Aren't you going to shoot me? Come on, shoot me here!"


As he said that, Charlie pointed to his eyebrows and said, "If you have the guts, shoot!"


When Julia saw this, she immediately yelled, "Robert! Put down the gun!"


In Julia's opinion, although the strange man in front of her asking for a hundred thousand dollars was indeed too much, in the end, this matter was her own responsibility. She hit someone else. Compensation is definitely unavoidable, and it is completely unreasonable for her father's men to point guns at others. 


Seeing that Charlie was so stubborn, the man was not afraid of the gun in his hand at all, and suddenly he didn't know what to do.


In fact, he didn't want to actually shoot.


But he just wanted to use the gun to show his identity as a mafia, so that this oriental man who didn't know the heights and heights of the world would have some sense and get out of here.


But who would have thought that this guy would be so arrogant.


Normally, he would never hesitate to shoot someone.


But today's situation is really special.


First of all, this is the entrance to the Zano family's estate.


Shooting and killing people here will definitely attract great attention.


And the other party has already called the police. The police will definitely come.When dealing with this traffic accident, if the person died, there would be no way to cover it up, and there would be no time to deal with it. Not only would he be caught, but the Zano family would also be affected.


What's more, the eldest lady is watching here, how can he kill someone in front of her?


At this moment, another person walked up to Robert and whispered in his ear, "The distinguished guest is coming soon! Don't cause trouble, otherwise the boss will be very angry if you neglect the distinguished guest!" 


Robert was frightened. A chill ran down his back, and he quickly asked, "What should we do now? This man wants a hundred thousand dollars, and I can't agree to it." 


As he said, Robert glanced at Julia quietly, and said, "Miss, what are you doing now?" What should I do here?"


The man said quickly, "Are you stupid? Can't you see that the eldest lady wants to escape? If it is handled properly, the boss will not blame you, but will think that this car accident happened very well. If it wasn't for this car accident, the eldest lady drove away and the banquet can't be held tonight?"


Robert came to his senses instantly and was overjoyed. He quickly said, "Then I'll inform the boss now!"


After that, Robert took out his hand walkie-talkie and said, "Please tell the boss that the eldest lady had a car accident at the door. Please come over as soon as possible." 


Upon hearing this, Julia quickly struggled to stand up and said to Charlie, "Sir, don't you want to One hundred thousand dollars? You drive me out to a place and I'll give you the money!"


Charlie had long heard the whispers between Robert and another person, and then he realized that the young girl in front of him was actually from the Zano family The eldest daughter.


Isn't this just someone giving me a pillow when I'm dozing off?


How could he let go of such a good opportunity.


So, he said with a rogue look, "No, I want cash, and I'll wait here. If you don't give me money, I'll wait for the police to come." 



Say! Julia's expression was tense and desperate, and she begged, "Sir, take me out of here, and I'll give you two hundred thousand!"


Charlie remained unmoved, "I want cash, and I want it now! " "


Julia's anxious tears were about to flow out. She frequently looked back at the manor, for fear that her father would chase her out of it.


However, Charlie did not give her any chance.


At this time, a tall and fat man in a suit walked quickly ran out, followed by a large group of people. When Julia saw it, she immediately fell into despair, because the man in a suit running at the front was her father Antonio. Antonio was angry and anxious at this time, and he didn't do anything


. Thinking about it, his daughter Julia accidentally broke the hem of her skirt just now. She said she was going to find a needle and thread to mend it, but he heard a report from his subordinates that his daughter had a car accident at the gate of the manor! When he heard the news, his first thought was not concern his daughter was safe, but he was afraid that she would escape, so he chased her out in a panic. 


Julia saw him and struggled to escape, but she didn't expect to be caught by Charlie Grabbing her, Charlie said seriously, "Miss, if you run away now, it will be a hit and run!" "


Julia stamped her feet anxiously. She was originally very guilty towards Charlie, but now she wanted to give Charlie a slap in the face.


In desperation, she could only point at her father who was getting closer and said, "That person is My dad, he will give you money for me, please get out of my way and let me go. "


That won't work. " "Charlie said firmly, "If you hit me, I will ask you for compensation. It has nothing to do with anyone else. One hundred thousand dollars, not a penny less!" "


Julia was so angry that tears welled up in her eyes. Just as she was about to speak, her father Antonio had already arrived, looked at her and shouted angrily, "Julia! Explain to me why you are here! "


Julia also risked her life and shouted loudly, "Because I want to leave this home! Don't any of you stop me! "


"You dare!" Antonio shouted angrily, "Leave this home and go to Sicily to shear sheep for the rest of your life!"


 "I won't go!" Julia said angrily, "I'm going to sever ties with you! From now on, I will support myself and make a living by myself. Destroy yourself, life or death has nothing to do with you!"


Antonio said angrily, "How impudent! If you were born in the Zano family, you will be a member of the Zano family for the rest of your life!"


After that, he said to several people around him, "Bring the lady back!


" Leah immediately wanted to break away, but there were so many people on the other side that she, a girl, couldn't resist them.


Seeing that she was about to be taken away, Charlie immediately said angrily, "Why don't you team up to play me? Where's my money? She hasn't compensated me yet, so she can't go anywhere!" 


Antonio frowned and looked at Charlie coldly. "Who are you?"


Charlie looked at him and said in a neither humble nor condescending manner, "Your daughter hit me with a car and you want her to leave without paying for it? You are bullying an honest person!"


Antonio frowned and looked at Charlie looked at the two cars involved in the car accident again. After a moment of silence, he took out his wallet, took out a thousand dollars in cash, handed it to Charlie, and said calmly, "For the sake of helping me stop my daughter, take it." With this thousand dollars, get out of here!"


Charlie sneered and said disdainfully, "You want to send me away with a thousand dollars? Are you crazy about being poor, or am I crazy about being poor?"


Antonio did not expect that Charlie would be like this Without knowing what is good or bad, his expression suddenly became extremely cold, he stared at Charlie and asked sternly, "How much do you want?"


After asking this, Antonio kept staring at Charlie's eyes, waiting for Charlie's quotation. He even thought to himself, "This ignorant boy dares to be greedy in front of me. He is afraid that he will risk his life for money! If he dares to say a number over five thousand US dollars, I will have his head ripped off!" "


At this time, Charlie met Antonio's gaze, cleared his throat, and said loudly, "Listen up, one hundred thousand US dollars, not a penny less!"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts