Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2878 update | Chapter 6003 & 6004 Chapter 2878 Let him know gradually | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2878 Let him know gradually


The false teacher was not surprised by Stephen Thompson's words and said, "Steward Stephen, Madam has already guessed what you said, so she asked you to come to Yonghe Palace for a meeting. Can you change the time?" "Can you change the time? ." 

Dear friends support my work with some money even 10 USD will be helpful to me. You can use the PayPal account to pay... link to pay me is PayPal.Me/aaritn

If any Indian friends want to support me, kindly use Gpay to Pay me (ueperumal@oksbi)... because paypal takes lot of fees for transactions...

Thank you in advance...

New AdSense account is not getting activated..

Some people hacked and took over my Facebook group kindly follow my Facebook page to get updates.... https://m.facebook.com/CharlieWadedragon

Stephen Thompson said hurriedly, "The young master is used to keeping a low profile and won't let me pick him up at the airport. I just need to wait for him at the old house. The old house is very close to Yonghe Temple and I have plenty of time."


 "That's good. ." The false teacher said casually, "Then we'll meet you at Yonghe Palace in one hour."


Stephen Thompson said respectfully, "I obey!"


The false teacher hung up the phone and reported to the lady, "Madam, Butler Stephen said, The young master is going to the old house in the evening."


The middle-aged woman was slightly startled, and there was a slight mist in her beautiful eyes with fine lines at the corners of her eyes.


Immediately, she held back her tears and smiled happily, "Charlie has been away from there for so many years, so it's time to go back and take a look. It's just that I, a mother, have been away from him for twenty years, but I still can't meet him."


This middle-aged woman is Charlie's mother, the legendary Chinese businessman An Chengqi. In the past twenty years, no one except An Chengqi’s confidants knew that she was still alive in this world.


Not even Charlie, her closest relative, nor anyone in the An family knew that she was still alive.


Seeing that she was feeling a little sad, the false teacher quickly comforted her and said, "Madam, even though you have never met the young master for so many years, you have been thinking very hard for the young master. When the time comes in the future, and you meet the young master to explain everything, the young master will not blame you.""


An Chengqi gave a wry smile and murmured, "After Changying left, I have been looking forward to avenging him and looking forward to Charlie meeting Fenghualong, but I never thought that everything Changying and I had worked so hard for had almost destroyed Charlie. My son was pushed into the abyss of eternal destruction. To this day, I don’t know whether the efforts that Chang Ying and I made back then, and everything I did in the past twenty years, were right or wrong."


The fake master said with a firm expression, "Madam, please forgive me for talking too much. Although the young master has had a troubled life with many unsatisfactory experiences in the past twenty years, young master Changying has been far-sighted and strategizing throughout his life. His decisions must have been carefully considered. Even if there were indeed some changes that were beyond his expectation, Master Changying's decision back then must be the best way for you and the master!" 


An Chengqi nodded lightly and said firmly, "You are right. Changying sacrificed himself to protect Charlie and me, and used himself to pave the way for Charlie. Charlie will definitely live up to his expectations." 


After saying that, An Chengqi looked out the window in a daze. Twenty years ago, Everything flashed through her mind like a slideshow...


At this time, the plane had already taxied to the closed hangar next to the remote stand of Eastcliff Airport.


When the aircraft was only a hundred meters away from the hangar, the hangar door slowly opened to the left and right sides. At this time, there were three private jets of the same model parked in the hangar, as well as several inconspicuous Hongqi H9s. In the car, a group of staff wearing maintenance uniforms have been waiting here for a long time.


Originally, An Chengqi was going to complete the change of aircraft here, and then turn around and fly south to Aurous Hill.


But because Charlie suddenly changed her flight schedule and came to Eastcliff, after she got off the plane, she got directly into one of the red flag cars. Then the motorcade immediately drove out of the hangar, left the airport through the VIP passage, and went straight to Yonghe Temple. 


Yonghe Temple has a long history and is the most popular temple in Eastcliff.


And An Chengqi has an exclusive courtyard here.


She asked Stephen Thompson to go to Yonghe Palace to meet her and pointed outIt's this mansion.


The ancients said that a small person hides in the wild and a big person hides in the city. Who would have thought that An Chengqi's residence in Eastcliff is actually in the temple with the largest number of visitors in the city center.


When An Chengqi arrived at the house, Stephen Thompson had already arrived early.


At this moment, he was waiting in the central hall of the courtyard.


Seeing An Chengqi and the false teacher come in together, he hurried to the door and said respectfully, "Madam, Sister Sun!"


An Chengqi nodded slightly, pointed to the chair in the hall, and said to him, "Sit down, Stephen."


Stephen Thompson bowed and said, "Thank you, Madam."


An Chengqi waved her hands and sat down in the middle hall, with the fake Master Taiji wearing a hat standing next to her.


Although the fake teacher was still wearing a hat, Stephen Thompson could still see that she had shaved her head and asked in horror, "Sister Sun, what are you..." 


The fake teacher smiled slightly and took off the hat. , said, "I played a guest role as a master in Shiwanda Mountain today."


Stephen Thompson asked quickly, "Sister Sun, have you met the young master?! Does the young master still have an impression of you? Don't make the young master suspicious. !"


The fake master shook her head and said, "Don't worry, I didn't meet the young master directly."


"That's good!" Stephen Thompson nodded, and respectfully asked An Chengqi, "By the way, madam, you haven't returned to Eastcliff for a long time. In the past, you would never go to a place where the young master was. Why did you come to Eastcliff with the young master today?" 


An Chengqi said lightly, "I asked Sister Sun to stop Charlie at Shiwanda mountain. I originally wanted to stop in Eastcliff and then go to Aurous Hill to do something, but I didn't expect Charlie to suddenly change his route and come to Eastcliff, so I changed my plan temporarily."


Stephen Thompson asked with some surprise, "Madam, have you seen the young master's current appearance?" "


No. ." An Chengqi shook her head and said, "When Charlie and I were closest, we were only two miles apart, but now he is so powerful that I don't even dare to look at him from a distance."


Stephen Thompson hurriedly asked, "Madam, don't you plan to meet the young master yet?"


An Chengqi looked solemn and said firmly, "It's not the time yet. Wu Feiyan tried to wipe out the An family twice some time ago. She must have suspected that I haven't died." She wanted to use this to test whether I was still alive. If I was still alive, she wanted to use this to force me to show up. If Charlie hadn't coincidentally and secretly helped me both times, I probably wouldn't have been able to hide anymore. , they survived both times, and I can't be too impulsive now."


Stephen Thompson asked, "Madam, the young master suddenly changed his mind and came to Eastcliff, and also went to the old house. Could it be that he has noticed something?"


An Chengqi shook her head and said, "Probably not. I guess Charlie is probably a little confused right now, so he wants to come to Eastcliff and go to his old house to find some guidance." 


Stephen Thompson asked, "Madam, what do you want from your stay in Eastcliff this time?" Plan?"


An Chengqi said, "I don't have any plans, I just have something for you. Before Charlie arrives in Eastcliff, help me put it back in the Wade family's old house. I will go to Aurous Hill early tomorrow morning." 


As he said that, An Chengqi said The false teacher nodded slightly.


The fake teacher immediately took out an old-fashioned 16-page photo album from her handbag and handed the album to Stephen Thompson.


When Stephen Thompson got the photo album, he didn't dare to open it directly. Instead, he asked An Chengqi, "Do you want me to put this photo album back in the old house?" "


Yes." An Chengqi nodded and sighed, "Twenty years, some It’s time to gradually let Charlie know about the dusty past!”

Dear friends support my work with some money even 10 USD will be helpful to me. You can use the PayPal account to pay... link to pay me is PayPal.Me/aaritn

If any Indian friends want to support me, kindly use Gpay to Pay me (ueperumal@oksbi)... because paypal takes lot of fees for transactions...

Thank you in advance...

New AdSense account is not getting activated..

Some people hacked and took over my Facebook group kindly follow my Facebook page to get updates.... https://m.facebook.com/CharlieWadedragon

Comments

  1. Finally... the mysterious lady, as guessed it's Margaret.... and they are super careful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My post in another link is right. She is An Chengqi or Margaret. Charlie will be able to clear everything when he gets hold of the album. I hope this will end soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts