Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3216 update || Chapter 6679 & 6680 || Chapter 3216 Drawing Cakes! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3216 Drawing Cakes


"Your Majesty... Wait, Your Majesty!"

Seeing Helena swallow the pill, Howard was extremely nervous and blurted out subconsciously.


After Helena waited for the pill to turn into a warm stream in her mouth and entered her stomach, while feeling the refreshing medicinal power, she pretended to be puzzled and asked Howard: "What's wrong, Mr. Rothschild, why are you making such a fuss?"


Howard saw that Helena had eaten the pill completely, and said with great sorrow: "Your Majesty... You... Why did you eat that half of the pill..."


Helena asked in confusion: "What's wrong? Mr. Rothschild only bought half of it. Is there any problem if I eat the remaining half myself? Is it wrong for me to eat my own pill?"


Howard realised that he was a little offensive, and hurriedly explained: "Your Majesty, I... I didn't mean that... I just think that you are so young, so healthy, and so energetic. It is really a bit... a bit of a waste to eat this kind of pill..."


After that, Howard felt that it was a waste of this pill. The word seemed a little inappropriate, so he quickly changed his words and said, "Your Majesty... That's not what I meant... I just... I just hope to buy that half pill as well... and I'm willing to spend 50 billion US dollars or more... But you just ate the 50 billion US dollars pill very casually... I... I do feel a little regretful..."


Helena smiled and nodded, and said, "I didn't think about these things when I ate it. After all, you bought half a pill, and I was too lazy to put the remaining half away, so I just ate it."


 After that, Helena looked at Howard, who was in a state of collapse, and said, "Besides, Mr. Rothschild, don't forget that what I promised you is the right to purchase half a pill of the Blood-Rescuing Heart Pill, not one pill. Even if you pay another 50 billion US dollars, I will not sell you this half pill."


"Why..." Howard, who was already old, felt aggrieved like a seven or eight-year-old child. He subconsciously said, "Your Majesty, if you say that this pill is not yours, and you helped others sell me half of it, and you had to take the remaining half back to its owner, then I can understand that you are unwilling to sell it to me, but...but you would rather eat it yourself than exchange it for 50 billion or even more US dollars. Could it be...could it be that 50 billion US dollars is so insignificant in your eyes?"


Helena smiled and said, "When a person has higher pursuits in life, money is just a number. In my future life, I may not be able to spend even 500 million US dollars, let alone 50 billion. When 500 million US dollars cannot be spent, what is the meaning of 50 billion?"


Howard was a little stunned for a moment. He couldn't understand why Helena didn't even care about 50 billion US dollars. Is there really someone who doesn't love money?



Even if he had endless wealth, he was still not satisfied and hoped that his life could reach a higher peak. As the Queen of Northern Europe, could Helena really take 50 billion dollars so lightly?


Puzzled, Howard could not help but ask Helena, "Your Majesty, do you still have any elixirs? If so, can you sell me some extra?" 


Helena nodded and said calmly, "I am sure I still have some elixirs, but I cannot sell them to you for a while. It depends on your performance."


Howard hurriedly said, "Don't worry, Your Majesty, as long as there are elixirs to sell to me, I am willing to go through fire and water for you!"


Helena smiled and said, "Then I'll wait and see your performance. If you perform well, let alone half a pill, even one or even two pills will be no problem!"


Howard didn't know that Helena was painting a pie for him. Hearing this, he seemed to have received an extremely important guarantee and was instantly overjoyed. What he feared most was that the number of pills was limited. If he sold one less pill, he would find that he couldn't buy it when he needed the pill to prolong his life. Then he would be helpless. If Charlie could sell him one or two more pills, it shouldn't be a problem for him to live to be a hundred years old!


...


At the same time, Howard's son Steve was standing in front of Charlie with a surprised face.


A few minutes ago, Charlie told him his request and asked him to come forward to buy the largest private remote sensing satellite company in the United States.


Although Steve didn't know what Charlie wanted to do with this kind of company, he could probably guess that Charlie would use it himself, so he asked him: "Mr. Wade, will the company be handed over to you directly after it is purchased?"


Charlie waved his hand: "After you achieve controlling stake, kick other shareholders out of the board as much as possible. Once everyone else withdraws, you will appoint a professional to be responsible for the daily operation of this company. I have the final say on which professional will be responsible. I will prepare the information for you at that time. You will announce to the public that he is the next CEO according to the information I prepared, and this matter will be considered a success."



Although Charlie wanted to take the remote sensing satellite company into his pocket, if such a company was really acquired by him, I am afraid that the rounds of review by the FBI and the Department of Homeland Security would make this company lose all its advantages in an instant.


So Charlie wanted Steve to hold this company as a white glove. The company's daily operation is to continuously update the global satellite map library. No matter who acquires this company, they can get the global satellite map with the highest clarity and the fastest timeliness in the civilian field, which can continuously provide AI with the latest satellite maps and help it further improve its database. "


Moreover, the person designated by Charlie will be the head of the company. What this means to Charlie is that no matter where Charlie wants to turn the satellite to look, he only needs to tell this person, and this person will be able to order people to adjust the satellite status as required and closely monitor the designated location. 


After hearing Charlie's request, Steve immediately nodded and said respectfully: "No problem, Mr. Wade, this kind of thing can be done with a few billion dollars, just leave it to me."


Charlie nodded and said: "How much does the acquisition cost? I will pay for it myself, you just need to use your influence to help me solve all the policy risks. "



Steve hurriedly said: "Mr. Wade, you are too polite, it's just a few billion US dollars, leave this matter to me, I will not let you down."


Charlie said seriously: "Since it is the company I want to acquire, the money should naturally be paid by me, you don't have to worry about this, what you have to do is to make sure that the US government and national security departments do not interfere in this matter. "


"Mr. Wade, you are worried. "Steve said: "With me in the picture, the US government and national security department will never cause any trouble. As long as the price is agreed with the current team, there will be no other problems."


Charlie nodded slightly, looked at Steve very seriously and said: "Steve, this matter means a lot to me. If you help me take over this company, I will welcome you to Aurous Hill!"



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

All posts Links

Show more

Blog Posts