Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3190 update || Chapter 6627 & 6628 || Chapter 3190 Can I go with you, Master? | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3190 Can I go with you, Master?


After hearing Lin Wan'er's guess, Charlie thought about it and said, "I always felt that the Poqing Society would realise sooner or later that it was the shipping company that exposed their every action. I just thought that before they realised this loophole, we could make use of the information and intelligence provided to us by the loophole as much as possible, but I didn't expect that they would enter a dormant period after three of the four earls died. They are now dealing with the shipping company. I think they should be reviewing a series of situations at that time during this period and realise that something went wrong here."

 After that, Charlie changed the subject and said, "But this matter is really strange. After realising that there is a problem, they can continue to keep their troops in place, or even pretend to be in the dark. Selling it, as you said, doesn't seem to be necessary."


Lin Wan'er said, "I can't guess what their intentions are for the time being, but I think we still can't let down our guard against this shipping company. We must continue to keep a close eye on every move of this company and its aircraft."

"Okay." Charlie nodded and said, "We don't have many clues at the moment. This shipping company is the most valuable one. In case they have some inevitable personnel and material transfers during their dormant period, they will most likely find a way to clean up this company, change its appearance and continue to use it. Let's continue to pay attention."


Lin Wan'er said with a little concern, "I'm also afraid that they will use this shipping company as bait. Like you just said, if they review everything and realise that the airline is a loophole, then they may not really want to fill the loophole. There is also a certain probability that they want to use this loophole as bait to lure you out of the dark. Lead you out somewhere."


Charlie pondered for a moment, nodded and said, "This possibility cannot be ruled out. The person Wu Feiyan wants to find the most now may not be you, but me."


Lin Wan'er chuckled and said, "I have no ability to fight against her. I have been running away for more than three hundred years. What she really wants is the ring my father left for me. If I had given it to her, or left the ring somewhere she could find it in the past three hundred years, she would definitely not have bothered to hunt me down. Now the young master poses the greatest threat to her, so she naturally wants to find him the most."


Charlie asked curiously, "How many places did you run to avoid her? " If you want the whole world, why not just leave the ring to her and give yourself a stable life?"


Lin Wan'er's expression reflected on the girl's face suddenly became firm, and she said in a resounding voice: "Because I remember clearly that she is not only the one who hunted me, but also the murderer of my father. I know that my ability is low and it is impossible for me to kill her to avenge my father, but I know that the secret in the ring may be related to whether Wu Feiyan can live another 500 years. Even if I can't kill her, I will definitely not let her live another 500 years. Therefore, even if I die, I can't let her get the ring. "


Charlie nodded and said seriously: "Miss Lin, don't worry , I will definitely kill Wu Feiyan with my own hands to avenge your father and my parents. "


Lin Wan'er said seriously: "Young Master, remember, in the face of revenge, safety is always the first priority. Wu Feiyan has lived for four hundred years. Judging from the future life span of Young Master, her life has come to an end. It doesn't matter whether you kill her or not. In a few decades, she will begin to age and become weak, and eventually die alone and unwillingly at the moment of her death. If nothing unexpected happens to me, I will be old and frail by that time, but it doesn't matter. As long as I can live longer than her, then this escape and pursuit of more than three hundred years will be the victory of me."

After that, Lin Wan'er looked at Charlie with bright eyes, and said with concern: "So, sir, today the Poqing Society has realised the loopholes of the shipping company, so you must be cautious and cautious in dealing with the Poqing Society in the future. If there are any clues behind this shipping company, you must not act alone, and you must discuss with me before making a decision!"


Charlie smiled and said, "Don't worry, the Nordic AI model will be delivered in a few days. At that time, it will be used to analyze all information related to the Poqing Society, including this shipping company. If there are other people behind them, I believe that any other operations will not be able to escape the computing power of AI. If there is any conspiracy, we can take the opportunity to use it against them. "


Lin Wan'er asked hurriedly: "Sir, the AI ​​model will be delivered soon. Do you plan to go to Northern Europe?"


Charlie nodded: "I do have this idea. After all, this AI model is still very important. It is not only for the Poqing Society, but also for Changying Automobile. So I want to go and see it myself."


Lin Wan'er asked expectantly: "Can I go with you?"


Charlie asked in surprise: "You want to go to Northern Europe?"

"I do!" Lin Wan'er nodded heavily and said, "I also want to see this cutting-edge modern technology. Besides, I have lived in Northern Europe for quite a long time. In fact, I quite like that place. It would be nice if I could go back and take a look."


As she spoke, Lin Wan'er said with some depression, "Although I didn't live in Zijin Villa for a long time, I was indeed a little depressed. In the past, I hid from place to place, but I had never hidden in a place like this. Apart from a few rooms, there is only a yard. It's not as good as when I was in Northern Europe. At least I had a farm."


Charlie could probably understand Lin Wan'er's depression. She had travelled around the world for hundreds of years. Although she was in a mess most of the time, she had seen the vast sky and sea. It was indeed a torture for her to live in such a villa on the top of a mountain.


Charlie originally planned to go to Northern Europe by himself this time. After the entire set of models was delivered to Helena, he would let his second uncle take the relevant technical team of the An family and Li Yalin Inspector Li  to formally receive it. At that time, although the AI ​​model was deployed in Northern Europe, after receiving it, the practical team could easily call it even in China.


Since Lin Wan'er also wants to go out and relax, why not take her with him first.


Although Lin Wan'er's identity is sensitive, she now has a new identity after all, and going to Northern Europe is not like going to other countries. Helena is the Queen of Northern Europe. Although the power of the royal family has been weakened a lot, with special diplomatic conveniences, going to Northern Europe to see her can even avoid going through entry procedures at the Northern European customs.

In this way, it will be safer for Lin Wan'er to go to Northern Europe.


Just when Charlie had almost made up his mind, Lin Wan'er saw that he didn't say anything. She felt a little worried and asked nervously, "Sir, are you worried about my safety? Or are you afraid that I will cause trouble for you if I go with you?"


Charlie smiled and said, "I'm not afraid of you causing trouble, but I'm definitely worried about safety. But I think it should be easy to solve. How about this, I'll arrange it and tell you the day before departure!"


Seeing that Charlie agreed to take her to Northern Europe, Lin Wan'er was immediately very happy and said, "Great! Thank you, sir! I'm looking forward to your notification here!"

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts