Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3126 update || Chapter 6499 & 6500 || Chapter 3126 : Super wronged! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3126 Super wronged


At this time, Jacob had regarded Master Hong as his last life-saving straw.


Although he always mentioned Charlie in his conversations with Zhang Ermao and President Pei, as if he would call Charlie every minute, he actually did not dare to call Charlie for this kind of thing, Asking for help.


After all, what he was doing was deceiving people. How could he talk to Charlie about this kind of thing?


Opening this mouth to Charlie meant that his daughter Claire also knew about it. What will the young couple think of himself? From now on, won’t he have to keep his head down and behave at home?


Therefore, now he can only seek help from Mr. Orval Hong to see if he can ask him for help.


But what he didn't know was that Orval Hong was beside Charlie at this time.


Charlie has already predicted Jacob's next move. When his father-in-law finds that he cannot suppress Zhang Ermao, he will definitely find a way to find someone who can suppress Zhang Ermao.


Orval Hong became the best candidate at this time!


Orval Hong's cell phone rang soon.


The caller was none other than Jacob.


He did not answer the phone in a hurry, but looked at Charlie and asked carefully: "Master Wade, Shall I follow your instructions now?"


Charlie nodded.


Orval Hong asked again: "In terms of tone and attitude, do you want to be a little gentler?"


"No." Charlie said lightly: "he, the father-in-law, never understands what it means to give up on good terms. I will introduce you two to each other. I asked you to support him because I wanted him to be more relaxed in Aurous Hill and gain some face when socializing outside. But this time he did go too far. If this continues, I am afraid that my father-in-law will go further and further away. You have to use some force to get him back on track. "


Orval Hong said hurriedly: "Okay, Master Wade, I understand."


After that, he pressed the answer button and turned on the speaker at the same time. .


As soon as the call came through, Jacob couldn't wait to say: "Fifth Master, it's me, Jacob, Fifth Master!"


Orval Hong hummed and said, "Mr. Wilson, do you have something to do with me?"


Jacob said hurriedly: "That's it, Fifth Master, That guy Ermao posted a message on WeChat. I wonder if you saw it?” 


Orval Hong said calmly: “Yes, what happened?”


Although it is almost the actual situation, the key point is that Zhang Ermao came up with this deceptive idea. I was completely deceived by him and dragged into the water. Now that he has posted such a post on Moments, it has a very bad impact on me. Pei Hui of our association, he came all the way to ask me for an explanation. If I can't give a reasonable explanation, my position in the Painting and Calligraphy Association may be insecure..."


Orval Hong said with a somewhat cold voice: "Mr. Wilson, what you did is This kind of thing is really too shameless. I scolded Zhang Ermao as soon as I knew it! I asked him to post that in the Moments!"


Jacob asked in surprise: "Fifth Master, Why are you doing this? Are you and Zhou Liangyun good friends? "


Orval Hong said: "I have no friendship with Zhou Liangyun."     


Jacob was even more puzzled and asked quickly: "Then why are you going towards Zhou Liangyun?"


He said coldly: "In the past two years, I have been trying my best to clean up my image. I rarely ask about things in the world, and I try not to do illegal business. Now everyone in Aurous Hill knows that Zhang Ermao is my master." , but my master did such a dirty thing behind my back. Doesn’t this mean he poured dirty water on me?"


Jacob didn't expect that Orval Hong's words were so serious. He was shocked and hurriedly explained: "No. I'm sorry, Mr. Orval, I really didn't expect that this matter would have a bad impact on you... It's all Zhang Ermao's fault! I didn't even know about Zhou Liangyun's return, but he rushed to tell me. He took the initiative to formulate such a plan, and I was tricked by him. You have to make the decision for me! "


Orval Hong said calmly: "Mr. Wilson, I have already punished Zhang Ermao, and he has also went to apologize to Zhou Liangyun. This matter has been overturned by me. I can do something for you. What master?"


Jacob said hurriedly: "Fifth Master, I am also very stressed now. I beg you to do me a favor for the sake of my son-in-law Charlie and let Zhang Ermao take me out of this matter. I will be in big trouble, and I might even be arrested..."


Orval Hong said: "Mr. Wilson, although I respect Master Wade very much, but if you want me to be unconscionable in this matter, then It definitely can't be done."


When Jacob heard this, his heart was filled with despair, and he couldn't help but choke up, and begged: "Fifth Master, I beg you to help me. If you don't, I will,be really over..."


Orval Hong was silent for a moment and sighed: "Hey! Forget it! For Master Wade's sake, I will help you this time."


Jacob suddenly felt like he was surviving a disaster. He also became excited instantly and said quickly: "Thank you, Fifth Master! Thank you, Fifth Master!"


Orval Hong said: "Don't thank me in a hurry. Although I can help you, I can only help you to a certain extent. It is impossible to really be like as you said, take you out completely and let Zhang Ermao take all the responsibilities. After all, Zhang Ermao is my younger brother. If I force my younger brother to stand up for an outsider, how can I convince my younger brothers in the future??"


Jacob's heart sank again and he asked nervously: "Then how can you help me?"


Orval Hong said: "I can say hello to the police. This incident happened inside Antique Street, solve it there itself and don't let it rise to the legal level, so at least you won't go in."


Jacob's heart suddenly rose again.


Not being able to go in means that he already has a guarantee. He may lose his face and his job, but he will not lose his freedom.


Just when he felt a little better, Orval Hong said again: "However, there are conditions for me to help you. Only if you agree can I help you. Otherwise, you will have to do it yourself."


Jacob said hurriedly: " Mr. Hong, you said, as long as you can do it, I will definitely agree!"


Orval Hong said: "Although I can keep this matter inside the Antique Street, you still have to resolve it inside the Antique Street. So I want you to go to Antique Street to apologize to Zhou Liangyun in person as soon as possible, and also refund the 300,000 you earned from him."


When Jacob heard this, he almost cried, and said with extreme grievance: "Fifth Master... ...Zhou Liangyun has already earned 19.7 million, do I have to pay him back the 300,000?"


Orval Hong said: "How much he earns is his business. You earned 300,000 from him which Proceeds from fraud, do you understand?"


Jacob blurted out excitedly: "But I still spent 98,000 on shopping! I spent 98,000 and earned back 300,000, and the profit margin was only 200,000. If I refund him 300,000 yuan, wouldn’t I lose all my capital?”


Orval Hong said calmly: “It’s already this time, if you still can’t bear the money, then there’s nothing I can do about it, Mr. Wilson. You can figure it out yourself."


"No, no, no!" Jacob suddenly became nervous and said quickly: "Fifth Master, can't I return all my profits? Two thousand is not a penny, okay? You have to keep my capital, don’t you think?”


Orval Hong asked him back: "Mr. Wilson, if according to your theory, if a telecommunications fraudster is caught and the police ask him to return the fraudulent money, will he also have to deduct the Internet and phone bills?"


"I... ..." Jacob was speechless and didn't know how to answer at all.


Orval Hong then said again: "Mr. Wilson, I made my promise to you and helped you with advice entirely because of Master Wade's face. But it's now like this, and you're still reluctant to give up the money, so don't waste my time." "


Jacob collapsed and could only say loudly: "Okay, Master Orval, I will return all 300,000 yuan to him. Is that okay?"


Orval Hong then said: "I suggest you donate the money directly to charity. Then you take the donation receipt and apologize to Zhou Liangyun, because I just heard that he personally donated 10 million to charity, so he definitely doesn't care about your 300,000. You did what you wanted and donated the money, He will probably give you a high look."


Jacob already accepted his fate and said repeatedly: "Okay! I will donate every cent of it!"


Orval Hong said with a smile: "That's right! Mr. Wilson, money is something external to the body. If you have this awareness, I believe you should be able to get through this matter without any danger."


After that, he added: "It's getting late, I think you should hurry up. Let's go to the antique street to meet Zhou Liangyun."


Jacob said helplessly: "Fifth Master, I am in Dubai now. I went on vacation with my wife. I just landed not long ago, and the plane has just stopped."


He said subconsciously. He raised his head and said, "The cabin door hasn't been opened yet."


After saying that, he suddenly found that the entire first-class passengers were looking at him with very contemptuous eyes.


Only then did he realize that the voice he had just spoken on the phone was a bit loud, and it was probably that all the passengers had heard it.


He was so embarrassed that he suddenly felt pins and needles. He quickly lowered his voice and said to Orval Hong: "Fifth Master, do you think I donated the money and then sent the donation certificate to Zhou Liang? Can't I run it?"


Orval Hong said: "It's a matter of business. "It's important. I advise you to put aside your vacation and come back as soon as possible. Otherwise, if something bad happens, I won't be able to do anything."


Orval Hong said, "Oh, by the way, I heard." Our local media are already paying attention to this matter and are planning to interview Zhou Liangyun. If this matter becomes more and more influential, I can’t guarantee that I can tell you the truth, so you’d better come back as soon as possible and tell this matter first. Let's settle the matter."


Jacob was completely broken and cried: "I spent tens of thousands on air tickets and a lot of money on the hotel. I just landed after a nine-hour flight. You let me go back now..."


"And the money I earned before has to be returned. The capital of 98,000 yuan has been lost. If I lose another 100,000 yuan in air tickets and hotels, wouldn't I become a super wronged? ..."


Orval Hong said helplessly: "Then why don’t you take a gamble?"


Jacob was frightened and said quickly: "No, no... I can't risk this kind of thing, maybe I have to go in, my wife went through a lot of hardships when she first entered, and there is nothing I can say to make the same mistake as her..."


After that, he sighed and said: "Forget it, Fifth Master, I will check the air tickets and book the earliest flight back. …”




Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts