Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3122 update || Chapter 6491 & 6492 || Chapter 3122: Please give me some advice | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3122 Please give me some advice


At this time, Zhang Ermao was completely panicked.


He never expected that he wanted to give Chen Yufei a favor, but now Chen Yufei turned his back and wanted to bite him.


However, Zhang Ermao has been working at the bottom of society for many years and has a very deep understanding of human nature. He understands that it is understandable for Chen Yufei to hate him. It is like he was kind enough to give others a lift, but because of his poor driving skills, he got into an accident and let the other party become a high-level paraplegic and can only lie in bed for the rest of his life. In this case, the other party has to compensate himself. You can't go to the hospital bed, point your nose at him and scold him, just to retaliate for kindness.


A wage earner like Chen Yufei, who has extremely limited skills, actually has very few opportunities to find a good job that is decent, profitable, and can also become a frontier official with no one to care about or ask.


With his ability, the probability of becoming the general manager of Ji Qingtang is lower than winning the lottery.


Once his hard-won comfortable job is greatly affected by him, he will definitely hate himself to death.


Although Zhang Ermao is now considered a high-ranking figure, he has no influence in front of the Song family. Therefore, once the Song Group wants to kick Chen Yufei out, there is no way he can keep Chen Yufei.


Not only could I not keep his job, it was even difficult for him to find other jobs in the antiques industry. After all, I had really embarrassed him this time.


Therefore, the current situation is very clear. Chen Yufei will definitely be fired, and he will definitely expose himself to relieve his hatred.


At that time, my reputation in the antiques industry was ruined. If Mr. Orval or even Master Wade were to blame me, then I would probably be left with nothing like Chen Yufei.


What's more, Jacob will land in Dubai in a few hours. I will have to give him a satisfactory answer by then, but how can I help him get the bronze Buddha back?


Thinking of this, Zhang Ermao felt as if he was falling into an abyss. His promising future had been ruined by his one cunning operation!


Just when he didn't know what to do, the phone suddenly rang. The caller turned out to be Mr. Cheng, a fraud professional.


He was so angry that he answered the phone and cursed: "Cheng, you still have the nerve to call me. You've done me a disservice, do you know?"


Teacher Cheng was also very worried and said: "Brother Ermao, the bronze Buddha I sold to Mr. Murong yesterday was the wrong one. I beg you to help me and ask Mr. Murong to return it to me. I will pay ten times the price to take it back!"


Zhang Ermao suddenly exploded. He blurted out and cursed: "Fcuk you, Mr. Cheng! I didn't bother you, but you still have the fcuking nerve to call me and ask me for something? Aren't you a fcuking professional in counterfeiting? Are the things from the Northern Song Dynasty or the late Qing Dynasty? You can't fcuking tell it apart? Why don't you take off your eyes and let me throw them on the ground and make a loud noise?" 


When Teacher Cheng heard this, he knew that Zhang Ermao had also learned about this and said quickly. : "Brother Ermao, since you know everything, I won't beat around the bush with you. That thing is worth 20 million! Mr. Murong sent me away for 98,000. This is a bit unjustifiable in any case, right?" "


Zhang Ermao was trembling with anger and scolded: "Okay, your surname is Cheng, you are really good! Let me tell you, the thing was sold to Zhou Liangyun for 300,000 yuan. Now it's not just you. If you want something, that Mr. Murong also wants something. If you have the fcuking ability, go to someone named Zhou to ask for it. But don’t blame me for not reminding you that Chen Yufei of Ji Qingtang has been embarrassed because of this fcuking thing you made. He was thrown into his grandma's house, and now he can no longer keep his job. He feels that it was me who caused everything, so he is about to expose this matter and use me as his backer. Coincidentally, I feel the same way. It was you who hurt me, so as long as he shakes me out, I will shake you out, and we will die together!"



With that said, Zhang Ermao said again: "I can still find you in that place. If the police are involved in this matter, I will take the police to arrest you. Don't blame me, Zhang Ermao, for being unethical. The main thing is You idiot is blind. If you were a damn professional, you could have kept the Northern Song Dynasty Bronze Buddha for yourself and made a fortune. But you don’t know how to pretend to understand, and you used real goods to pass them off as fakes, and made antiques to make you look like this. It’s the first time I’ve seen this!”


When Teacher Cheng heard this, his voice trembled with fear, and he hurriedly said: “Brother Ermao, please calm down, Brother Ermao, I don’t mean anything else, I just heard that that thing was sold for Twenty million, I really feel uncomfortable in my heart. You also know that in my business, a bunch of brothers live on horseback, and the expenses are very high. After working for so many years, I have not saved 20 million. As a result, I missed out on this in just a blink of an eye. It’s so much money, I definitely feel bad...”


After saying that, he quickly added: “Brother Ermao, I didn’t expect this matter to have such a big impact. Please be kind and don’t stab me out at all.” ..."


Zhang Ermao said angrily: "I don't understand why you guys can't abide by the rules of the business. No matter whether you sell high or low, what do you mean by buying and selling? Don’t you understand?”


At this point, Zhang Ermao became even more furious when he thought of Jacob, and asked angrily: “If you are a fcuking counterfeiter, you may not be able to come out in 10 years. You are still licking your fcuking face and calling me to ask for something. Do you think I don’t know that this thing is sold for 20 million?”


Teacher Cheng coughed twice in embarrassment: “I…I…I’m not. I heard that the items were sold for 20 million, so I was worried..."


Zhang Ermao challenged, “Why to worry? You understand our industry’s workings, don’t you? Once you’ve earned 20 million, it’s not just discarded. Consider the weight on your shoulders—8.5 kilograms of responsibility. If you sold this, would you willingly return it? By alienating your allies, you can’t possibly return such an amount, can you?”


Teacher Cheng hesitated and said: "You...you became prosperous with Master Orvel...With your ability, if you go to someone named Zhou to ask for something, most people named Zhou will not dare not give it..."


"Fcuk you!" Zhang Ermao became even more furious and asked, "You are planning on wishful thinking. Did you hit me on the head? Do you think you can fool me into helping you get something back by recycling it ten times, and I can help you get it back, even if you don’t know that this thing is worth 20 million? Really? Are you so fcuking crazy about money that you don't even accept the basic logic that one plus one equals two?"


Teacher Cheng was scolded by Zhang Ermao and could only apologize in panic: "I'm sorry Ermao. Brother, I'm sorry! It's my fault. Don't take it to heart. You just let me not mention this matter. I'll accept the loss of the 20 million yuan. Please be kind and don't stab me. Get out, I've put a lot of effort into this place, it doesn't matter if the things are gone, if I don't even have the place, I'll be finished..."


"Get the hell out of here! "Zhang Ermao gritted his teeth and said: "Let me tell you, surnamed Cheng. I, Zhang Ermao, have been in the antiques circle for so many years and haven't made much money, but I still follow the rules. If you don't make this call to me, what will happen? I won't click on you if nothing happens, but the call you made has knocked out the last bit of my mentality. I will leave it here today. As long as Chen Yufei pokes me out, I will immediately poke you out, and then I'll pin your name, phone number, and address to the top of my circle of friends, so you can just wish for yourself! "


Having said that, Zhang Ermao hung up the phone, ignoring that Teacher Cheng on the phone was still calling Brother Ermao, Brother Ermao.


As soon as he hung up the phone, Zhang Ermao felt sad.


Although he has long been accustomed to the harsh conditions of the world and the stagnant people's hearts, he never expected that in front of 20 million, everyone would lose their most basic limits.


And he is also clearly aware that as things have developed now, he is like accidentally rolling a snowball on the top of the snow mountain, and this snowball is now likely to avalanche and is completely beyond his control.


Therefore, Zhang Ermao no longer took any chances. He picked up his mobile phone and called Charlie.


At this time, Charlie was at the Champs Elysees Hot Spring Hotel. He suddenly saw Zhang Ermao calling him. He was a little surprised at first, and then he roughly guessed the purpose of Zhang Ermao's call.


So, he answered the phone and asked with a smile: "ErMao, do you have a problem to talk with me?"


Zhang Ermao said in a very worried and regretful voice: "Master Wade, I called you to admit my mistake. "..."


Charlie asked knowingly: "What mistake did you do to admit to me?"


Zhang Ermao sighed and choked: "Master Wade, you are all under the influence. After knowing that Zhou Liangyuan, the former manager of Ji Qingtang, came back, I thought that your father-in-law had been bullied by him before, and he must have resentment towards him, so I contacted your father-in-law and came up with a bad idea to avenge him, but I didn't expect that the matter went wrong..."


As he said, Zhang Ermao told Charlie the whole story on the phone without daring to hide anything.


After Charlie listened, he asked Zhang Ermao: "Zhang Ermao, you didn't tell me when you were planning this matter; you didn't tell me when you were implementing it; after it was completed, you still didn't choose to tell me; now it's over Out of your control, you now telling me, what is your intention? Do you want me to help you? Or do you want me to help you persuade my father-in-law to stop asking you for that statue worth 20 million? Bronze Buddha?”



Zhang Ermao said quickly: "Master Wade, I called you to confess. I don't dare to expect you to help me solve any problems. I just feel ashamed of the support you and Fifth Master have given me, so before this matter is exposed, I will confess everything to you and the Fifth Master first. No matter how you and the Fifth Master plan to punish me, I will never complain. As for President Wilson, I will definitely find a way to make up for his losses and not embarrass you..."


Charlie snorted coldly and said: "You took him to deceive people and helped him earn 200,000 yuan. What loss did he have?"


Zhang Ermao subconsciously said: "But...but that thing was sold by Zhou Liangyun for 20 million yuan. " ..."


Charlie said: "Zhang Ermao, I support you and let you work for Orval Hong mainly because you are smarter than ordinary people, but your smartness must be used in the right place. What is the practical significance of your deliberate efforts to please my father-in-law? ? Do you really think that just because he said a few nice words to you in front of me, I can look up to you?"


At this point, Charlie said coldly: "I tell you Zhang Ermao, I know my father-in-law's level much better than you do, if he praises you, not only will I not look down upon you, but I will doubt your ability as a person. On the contrary, the random cleverness and wisdom you showed when you sold the Chinese painting "Mona Lisa" last time Eloquence is what makes me look up to you. If you want me to look up to you, you have to do something to make me look up to you instead of trying to please my father-in-law. Do you understand?"


Charlie said one word. Wake up the dreamer.


Only then did Zhang Ermao realize what a big mistake he had made.


And he also heard that Charlie didn't seem to intend to take him down because of this incident, so he quickly asked him: "Master Wade, what should I do now, please give me some advice..."


Charlie said calmly: "It's very simple. If a man does something wrong, he must take responsibility for it. Don't wait for Chen Yufei to expose you. You should publish everything you have done yourself, and then go to Zhou Liangyun to apologize!"









Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts