Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3125 update || Chapter 6497 & 6498 || Chapter 3125 : Take care of yourself ! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3125: Take care of yourself 


A few hours later, Jacob and Elaine's flight finally landed at Dubai International Airport.


Jacob turned off the flight mode of his mobile phone as soon as the plane landed, and then stared at the signal sign on the upper right, waiting for the mobile phone to search for communication signals and data networks.


Jacob specially activated international phone and data roaming before going out, so after waiting for dozens of seconds, his phone successfully connected to the Internet.


And with the successful connection to the Internet, multiple WeChat reminders popped up on his phone.


However, Jacob, who was anxious all the way, didn't bother to check WeChat at all. He directly opened the call history and called Zhang Ermao.


At this time, Zhang Ermao was in his office, preparing to go to Master Orval Hong's place for a normal inspection.


Although the apology letter was pinned to the top of his circle of friends, which ruined his reputation in the antique street, and also caused him to receive a lot of weird looks from people around him, he could not care about it at all, because he could still distinguish what was important and what was important.


He knew in his heart that the most important thing for him now was to work hard and work with all his heart, and not to be affected by any side effects. Only in this way could he repay Master Wade for being open-minded.


Seeing Jacob's call at this moment, he hesitated for a moment, then pressed the answer button, and said calmly: "President Wilson, have you landed in Dubai?"


Jacob asked impatiently: "The Bronze Buddha's What's going on? I want it back?"


Zhang Ermao said, "I'm sorry, President Wilson, I can't handle this. Please ask someone else to do it."


Jacob immediately exploded when he heard this.


Zhang Ermao, who had always been obedient and flattering to him, this was the first time he rejected him so firmly, which made him feel very unhappy. He immediately shouted angrily: "Zhang Ermao, what is your attitude?! What do you want to do?


No? You asked me to sell the thing. If you don’t get it back, who will? I tell you, you must handle this matter for me, otherwise I won’t be done with you!” 


Ermao said in a very calm tone: "President Wilson, you can do whatever you want with this matter, just don't come to me again."


"You..." Jacob suddenly became angry, and gritted his teeth and cursed: "You're good! Zhang Ermao! Are you trying to take things back behind my back? I’m warning you, you’d better not blame me for your wishful thinking! If you don’t solve this matter for me, I'm looking for my son-in-law! I'll call him now. Don't blame me for not showing mercy to you!"


Zhang Ermao sighed helplessly, and said in a gentle tone: "That... President Wilson... Just do this... As for you, don't be in a hurry to get angry, and don't be in a hurry to call Master Wade. If you are in a hurry, take a look at my circle of friends. After reading it, you can decide for yourself whether you want to call Master Wade or not. ."


Jacob frowned and asked, "What's the circle of friends?"


Zhang Ermao said, "You'll know after you see it."


"Okay!" "Don't hang up, I'm going to watch it now! I want to see what you can do in your circle of friends!"


As he said that, he immediately turned the phone into speaker mode, and then switched the interface to WeChat.


Dozens of people talked to him on WeChat. He was surprised. He didn't know how he came to Dubai and so many people were looking for him.


But he couldn't care about that now. He quickly opened the circle of friends and scrolled down for a while before he found Zhang Ermao's apology letter.


He clicked on the picture and looked at it hastily, and instantly felt a buzzing in his head and his whole body was spinning.


He never expected that Zhang Ermao would make the whole thing public in the circle of friends, and also included his name information. Wasn't this going to drag me to death? !


Jacob was immediately furious and cursed angrily: "Zhang Ermao, what the hell do you mean?! Are you trying to kill me by posting this on Moments?!"


Zhang Ermao said: "President Wilson, I have been deeply aware of this. I personally went to the door to apologize to Boss Zhou earlier for my mistake. I will not interfere in this matter in any form in the future. You should also make amends as soon as possible."


Jacob went crazy, holding his mobile phone in both hands and looking at it. The microphone at the bottom of the phone roared angrily: "Zhang Ermao! Delete this Moments immediately! Then post a new Moment to refute the rumors, saying that you framed me deliberately and that I, Jacob, was not involved at all!"


Zhang Ermao said calmly : "I'm sorry, President Wilson, I can't delete a little bit, and I can't post a little bit."


Jacob never expected that Zhang Ermao had such a bad attitude, and said angrily: "Zhang Ermao! If you don't delete it, I will call my son-in-law. ! Let him order you to delete it!"


Zhang Ermao said, "Then call Master Wade and see what Master Wade says."


After that, Zhang Ermao said, "By the way, President Wilson, I have something to do ." I'm busy, so I can't talk to you anymore, but I have one last thing to remind you. What we're doing was indeed a fraud. As for you, it's best to return the stolen money to my brother as soon as possible. on the card, and then ask my brother to return the money to Manager Zhou, otherwise, it will really make a big fuss and it will not end well for you."


"What the hell!" Jacob asked angrily: "If it doesn’t end well, you can end it well?!”


Zhang Ermao said confidently: “I didn’t get the money! The three hundred thousand was transferred directly to you from my little brother’s card, and I didn’t get a cent. Let’s take action!”


“Even if things get serious, I’m just an accomplice at most, and my nature is not very bad;”


“And I’m not the same as you. I came to apologize today and apologized publicly in the circle of friends. I have already obtained I really made a big fuss without Boss Zhou's understanding. Boss Zhou gave me a letter of understanding, so I'm basically fine."


"But it will be a different matter for you then. Your amount is not worth it. If things go wrong, not only will you have to refund your money, but you might even have to stay there in detention center for a few years at such an old age. It would be more than worth the gain."


Jacob was frightened and asked him quickly: "What's wrong with you? What should I do?"


Zhang Ermao said, "Just refund the money and apologize."


Jacob said angrily, "I've already let Zhou Liangyun pick up more than 19 million for nothing. You want me to give him back 100,000 yuan? Are you kidding me?"


Zhang Ermao said, "Just do it yourself."


After that, Zhang Ermao hung up the phone without waiting for Jacob to respond.


Jacob was holding the phone. He didn't know whether he was angry or frightened, but his whole body was trembling and twitching constantly.


Elaine on the side quickly asked him: "Husband, what did Zhang Ermao say? Won't he get the things back for us?!"


Jacob was distracted by her, so he took out his cell phone tremblingly and answered it in the void. He couldn't catch both of them, but Elaine had quick eyesight and quick hands and quickly grabbed the phone back.


At this time, Elaine noticed that his face was covered with sweat and asked him quickly: "Husband, what's wrong with you?"


Jacob came back to his senses and cursed angrily: "This b!tch Zhang Ermao! What's wrong with him?" He wants to kill me! He posted everything on WeChat, so he just jumped into the fire with my arms in his arms!"


After saying that, he suddenly came back to his senses and said with eyes wide open: "Fcuk! Moments! No wonder so many people send me WeChat messages! Where is my phone? Give it to me!"


Elaine subconsciously handed the phone to him, nervously asked: "Husband, what happened?"


Jacob said: "I don't have time to tell you this now, please wait for me for a while."


As he said that, while the plane was still taxiing to the parking space, he quickly browsed. There was an unread message on WeChat.


When he saw the message from President Pei, his heart skipped a beat.


It doesn't matter whether you make 200,000 yuan or not. The key is that the position of executive vice president cannot be lost. There are four vice presidents of the Calligraphy and Painting Association, and there is only one executive vice president. This is a proper second-in-command. As long as President Pei is promoted, the executive vice president is bound to take over.


Jacob has been looking forward to the day when he becomes the president these days, so that he can really feel proud. If Zhang Ermao exposes this matter, if his position in the calligraphy and painting association is affected, wouldn't it be a huge loss?


So, he quickly clicked on the voice message that President Pei sent to him. It didn't matter if it was played, he was so nervous that his teeth began to chatter.


In addition to the first one, President Pei also sent a voice message. After clicking play, he heard President Pei say: "Oh Jacob, what you did with Zhang Ermao now affects It’s getting bigger and bigger. Several leaders I had dinner with last time called me to ask about the specific situation. They didn’t expect you to do such a thing. You said that last time we finally established a You have a good communication foundation. If you act like this, everyone will avoid you in the future. I can't even pull you away!"


Jacob was so nervous that he muttered in a panic: "It's over, it's over, it's over. It's over now. If Zhang Ermao does this, I'm afraid I won't be able to survive in the association..."


As he said that, he quickly wiped away his cold sweat and sent a message back to President Pei: "I'm sorry, President Pei. We have just arrived in Dubai and the plane has not yet stopped. This matter is exactly what Zhang Ermao said. Don’t believe what he said! I will definitely hold him legally responsible!” After going out, President Pei's voice call came over.


Jacob answered the call immediately and asked nervously: "President Pei, what's the situation in Aurous Hill now?"


"What's the situation..." President Pei sighed and said helplessly: "Once Zhang Ermao's circle of friends was released, the entire association People from all over the world are coming to me to report and ask for your removal. They feel that you are not qualified to serve as the executive vice president, or even to stay in the association. People from several brother units also came to ask me about the situation;"


"You I don’t know. Each of these people is more gossipy than the other. They usually have no ability to do things, but they are better at eating melons. Even if you give them two acres of watermelon land, they can eat it all in one go. Now Because the situation has not yet been clarified, the matter has been suppressed for now, but this matter still needs to be dealt with. You still have to tell me whether you were involved in this matter. If not, can you come up with Conclusive evidence to refute Zhang Ermao's circle of friends?"


"I..." Jacob didn't know how to answer.


Naturally, he wanted to say that he was not involved, but his words were unfounded, and Zhang Ermao's attitude towards him was extremely bad now. If he denied it, but he bit him, he would definitely not be able to deal with him. After all, That's the truth.


But if he admitted his participation, wouldn't the matter be a certainty in Chairman Pei's eyes?


When President Pei expels himself from the Painting and Calligraphy Association, won't his career be ruined?


Thinking of this, he had a rare idea. Instead of answering the question raised by President Pei, he asked: "President Pei, in your opinion, how can I prove that I did not participate?"


President Pei didn't think much about it. , said bluntly: "Jacob, if you are really not involved in this matter, then we must use strong medicine, heavy medicine! I will call the police directly! Just tell the police that this Zhang Ermao has personally attacked you, It has damaged your reputation and requires the police to investigate this matter thoroughly. The police will definitely release a result after the investigation. As long as the police result says that you were not involved, no one can throw dirty water on you!"


"I... "Jacob was so frightened that his heart and liver trembled.


Call the police? Isn't he just asking for his own death?


Just like Zhang Ermao said, once the police get involved, he will be the one who takes the money, and he will definitely have the greatest responsibility.


What's more, Zhang Ermao has already obtained Zhou Liangyun's understanding. If the police don't pursue him, wouldn't it be all wrong? Do you have to carry it yourself?


Thinking of this, Jacob hesitated and said: "President Pei, you also know that Zhang Ermao is a member of Orval Hong. You also know that Orval Hong has a good relationship with me. If I don't save some face for his younger brother, It's somewhat unreasonable."


President Pei said thoughtfully: "Well... what you said makes sense. I heard that Zhang Ermao is still the master next to Orval Hong, and helps Orval Hong with a lot of business. "


After that, he suddenly remembered something, and his voice immediately rose an octave, and he said loudly: "Jacob, that's not right! Since Zhang Ermao is the Fifth Master's man, he clearly knows that you have a good relationship with the Fifth Master, so why are you so still? Dare he throw dirty water? What is going on? Is Zhang Ermao really telling the truth, or is he trying to get into trouble with you?"


 Jacob wanted to slap him. I looked for a reason to avoid calling the police, but unexpectedly a fatal bug was exposed.


So he hurriedly said: "Of course... of course he can't get along with me. President Pei, I have to give the Fifth Master some face in this matter, so don't be too anxious. I'll call the Fifth Master now and let him know , let’s see what Fifth Master can do about it!”


President Pei breathed a sigh of relief when he heard that he mentioned Fifth Master, and said, “Yes, that’s right, please call Fifth Master immediately and ask Fifth Master to take good care of that Zhang Ermao. The best way is to ask Mr. Orval to put pressure on Zhang Ermao and force Zhang Ermao to post a new WeChat account, and state in the new WeChat account that everything he said about you, Jacob, is a false trap!"


Jacob instantly ignited hope and said hurriedly: "Okay! I will call the Fifth Master right now! I believe that for the sake of my son-in-law, the Fifth Master will definitely help!"



Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts