Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3065 update | Chapter 6377 & 6378 Chapter 3065 What identity? | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3065 What identity?


 Steve was startled by the slovenly old man in front of him with a slovenly beard and gray hair.

👇

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


When he heard that the other party recognized him as a member of the Rothschild family, he subconsciously asked him: "Do you know me?"


Walter's father cried and said: "Yes! Of course I know you! You are the patriarch, Howard Rothschild’s eldest son, your name is Steve Rothschild, I... I am your distant relative, my name is Steve Hogwitz, and I am the head of the Hogwitz family, just like you, my name is Steve too... please... please save me and my son!"


After hearing this, Steve looked at the crying guy in front of him and the tearful and struggling man on the hospital bed. Looking at the sick man who wanted to sit up, he was completely horrified!


Although he was ordered to find the father and son this time, he never dreamed that he would find them on the first day he arrived in Aurous Hill? !


What shocked him even more was that the father and son were actually in Charlie's hands! And they were tortured so miserably...


He quickly turned around and asked Charlie: "Mr. Wade... what... is going on?!"


Charlie asked curiously: "What's going on? You want to ask What?"


Steve said hurriedly: "Why are they two here? They are the people I came to Aurous Hill to find this time!" "


Oh." Charlie smiled and said, "So you are relatives. Come on, Jiro, open the door and let their relatives reunite."


Kobayashi Jiro said diligently: "Okay, Mr. Wade, I will open the door right now."


After that, he took out a bunch of keys from his pocket and picked one of them. , open the iron door.


    Inside, Walter's old father saw the iron door open and knelt down in front of Steve almost without thinking. He cried and said: "Sir! If we talk about blood relations, I can be regarded as your distant cousin. Please take this for granted." For the sake of relatives, you have to take me and my son back to the United States no matter what, and if you leave us here, both our father and son will die soon."


Steve quickly turned around and said to Charlie: "Charlie Sir... that... these two are the people I am looking for this time..."


Charlie shrugged and said in a cold tone: "Congratulations, now you have found them, you can come to Aurous Hill this time. It is said that the goal has been achieved and the merits have been completed. It will be at Classic Mansion tonight, Orval will set up a table for you to celebrate."


Steve immediately begged: "Mr. Wade, these two people are from our Rothschild family. Relatives, I came here this time to find them and take them back. I also hope that you can be noble and let them go with me."


Charlie said with a smile: "Steve, you haven't figured out why they were taken away. I imprisoned them here, and you dared to ask me to put them back without shame. How come you are so sure that, Charlie, dare not let them go?" 


Seeing that Charlie was a little angry, Steve quickly said in a pleading tone: "Mr. Wade, I definitely didn't mean this. I was eager to save people just now, but I didn't understand clearly. I wonder what mistake the two of them made to be locked up here by you?"


Charlie looked at the person kneeling on the ground. Steve Hogwitz pointed to Steve Rothschild next to him and said calmly: "Come on, you are also called Steve, and he is also called Steve. Come and talk to this Steve." Tell him, what good things have you and your son done?"


As he spoke, Charlie warned in a cold voice: "You must tell everything you have done, otherwise, I will make you eat. A month's worth of dog food."


Steve Hogwitz said quickly: "Sir... here's the thing... my son was confused for a moment..."


As he said, he explained how Walter fell in love with Wang Doris and the people behind the Emgrand Group. Explained in detail how he poisoned Wang Doris's father, causing her father to suffer from kidney failure and dying, and how he used kidneys to force Wang Doris into submission.


Because Charlie was by his side, he didn't dare to hide or cover up at all.


After he finished saying this, Charlie on the side sneered: "You are really a shameless bitch. You yourself have made it very clear about your son's series of despicable behaviors. The deliberate and deliberate actions here are all linked together." , is enough to prove that he did it intentionally and even planned it for a long time. You first labeled your son as temporarily confused. Is this a temporary confusion? Is it at least a month of confusion? "


Steve Hogwitz's liver trembled with fright, and he quickly changed his words: "Mr. Wade is right. I used the wrong words. My son is indeed a scumbag. All of this has been planned by him for a long time..."


After that, he then quickly said: "Mr. Wade, please don't worry. We are very willing to apologize to Ms. Wang and her family and provide financial compensation. We just ask you to give us a chance. We will definitely be able to obtain their forgiveness..."


Charlie said sarcastically. : "I find that you people are very artistic in your speech. Whatever you say from your mouth can sound high-sounding. In line with the meaning of what you just said, do you want to express that this matter belongs to you, Wang Doris and her family? The matter has nothing to do with me. As long as you can get the forgiveness of Wang Doris and her family, this matter should be put aside?"


Steve Hogwitz did think so in his heart, but he absolutely Don't dare to admit it in public.


So he could only say with an aggrieved look: "Mr. Wade, you have misunderstood me. It does not mean that it has nothing to do with you. I just hope that I can have the opportunity to apologize to Ms. Wang and her father, and use practical actions to obtain their Forgive..."


Charlie looked at Steve Rothschild on the side and said calmly: "Look, you can blame me for treating them the wrong way. You guys are all fcuking dicks. Look at the way he talks. , are they similar to you?"


After hearing what happened just now, Steve's heart had already sunk. Now that he saw that Walter's father still didn't know whether to live or die and was talking about something, he knew that it was absolutely impossible to take this guy away.


Although he doesn't have much contact with Charlie, he is very aware of Charlie's behavior. As long as you have the intention to provoke him, he will not let you go, let alone provoke him.


That Walter dared to kill Charlie's people. According to Charlie's character, it was a miracle that he was not killed.


While he was thinking about it, Steve Hogwitz knelt at his feet and cried and begged: "Sir! Please say something, sir! My son and I are enduring inhuman torture here all the time. , please, for the sake of our relatives, please save us from here no matter what! My son did make a mistake, but when he made a mistake, he should be handed over to the police instead of having his kidneys damaged. Live a life of darkness here..."


Steve Rothschild looked at the obsessive man in front of him and was furious. He cursed in his heart: "Damn it, your son has done such a dirty thing. , you are still shamelessly asking me to save you, how the hell can I save you? I just asked Charlie to plead for mercy, I guess Charlie will hate me in his heart!" 


At this time, Walter on the hospital bed also struggled to climb out of the bed, Then he slowly crawled towards the door like a half-dead sick dog, crying and begging: "Sir... please... please save us... please..."


Walter's father met Steve, His expression was uncertain and he didn't express his position. He hugged his leg and cried, "Steve, please say something! We are relatives! Blood is thicker than water! The lives of our father and son depend on you." It’s in my hands!”


Seeing this situation, Steve Rothschild simply lost his temper, raised his hand and slapped Walter’s father directly in the face, and cursed angrily: “You fcuking bastard Scumbag, what is your identity? Do you deserve to be called the same name as me?!"


Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts