Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2888 update | Chapter 6023 & 6024 Chapter 2888: Leave tonight | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2888 Leave tonight


Charlie sent the photo to Chen Zhaozhong on WeChat, and then attached a voice message: "Uncle Zhong, please help me take a look. Do you know the person next to my father?"


Chen Zhaozhong quickly sent him a voice message back: "Master, I have met the man in the photo before. His English name is Peter, Peter Chou, Peter Chou. However, I am not very familiar with him. I only know that he is a Chinese. Antiques dealer, very close to your father."


As soon as Charlie heard that Chen Zhaozhong said he knew this person, he immediately called him. As soon as the call came through, he quickly asked: "Uncle Zhong, could you please introduce this Peter Zhou to me in detail?"


Chen Zhaozhong said: "Peter Zhou's family has been engaged in antique business overseas. The main business is concentrated in Europe and the United States. In addition to the United States, it is the United Kingdom and France. His family is somewhat famous in the European and American antique industry."


Saying that, Chen Zhaozhong added: "The photo you sent is the store of Peter Zhou's family in New York. It is said that this store is the first store opened by the Zhou family, so the store is quite small and inconspicuous."


Charlie asked him: "Uncle Zhong, when was the last time you saw this Peter Zhou?"


Chen Zhaozhong said: "It must have been a long time ago. When I opened a roast goose restaurant in Chinatown, he came to visit me several times, but then he seemed to be no longer in New York, so I lost contact."


Saying that, Chen Zhaozhong asked curiously: "Master, are you planning to find Peter Zhou?"


Charlie said calmly: "I plan to go to New York and check out this antique store first. It would be great if I could find this Peter Zhou."


Chen Zhaozhong said without hesitation: "Master, let me go with you. After all, I am familiar with New York, and I have met Peter several times."


Charlie asked him: "Is Uncle Zhong's time convenient?"


"Convenient, convenient." Chen Zhaozhong said quickly: "I was supposed to go to Aurous Hill to see you, Master. I have been with my family these days, and everything at home has been settled.".


Charlie thought for a moment and said, "That's good. When can Uncle Zhong leave?" 


Chen Zhaozhong said: "I can do it at any time, just today, I can do it now Just look at the air tickets. ”


Charlie smiled and said: "Uncle Zhong, don't go to such trouble. I'll ask Liu Jiahui to arrange a private plane for you to take you to Aurous Hill. We will meet in Aurous Hill then."


Chen Zhaozhong coughed twice and said awkwardly: "Master, the house we live in and all expenses are arranged by Mr. Liu. I will go to Aurous Hill alone and buy a plane ticket. I'd better not bother Mr. Liu."


Charlie smiled slightly and said seriously: "Uncle Zhong, Liu Jiahui owes you these, you don't have to be polite to him. Besides, I don't know Liu Jiahui very well. He is just a car parked on an uphill slope. For a car with the handbrake on, not only must the handbrake not be loosened for a moment, but it must also be inspected every now and then. If there is even the slightest sign of slackening, it must be tightened, otherwise the car will definitely roll backwards as long as it is given the slightest chance." 


Chen Zhaozhong said with a smile: "I think...I think he has done enough...


Charlie said firmly: "Uncle Zhong, I will arrange this matter, so you don't have to worry about it." Seeing this, Feng Chen Zhaozhong had no choice but to say: "Then I will listen to the young master."


Charlie said: "I am still in Eastcliff now. I will leave for Aurous Hill later. I still have some things to do in Aurous Hill. I plan to take off from Aurous Hill to New York tonight. Uncle Zhong, don't worry. Please pack your things and settle down at home." Okay, just go to the airport to fly to Aurous Hill in the evening, we will meet directly at the airport." 


"Okay, young master!" Chen Zhaozhong said simply: "Let's meet in the evening"" 。


After making an agreement with Chen Zhaozhong, Charlie directly called Liu Jiahui. Wind on the phone, Charlie asked him to arrange a private plane to take Chen Zhaozhong to Aurous Hill at nine o'clock tonight, and also asked him to arrange a motorcade to take him to the airport from Chen Zhaozhong's home.


Although Liu Jiahui was not happy, he did not dare to refute, so he could only agree with a smile. Then, Charlie took Lin Wan'er to say goodbye to the old man Zhongquan Wade.


On the plane, Lin Wan'er asked Charlie: "Young master is going to New York tonight, and you can only stay in Aurous Hill for more than ten hours. I wonder if it's a bit rushed?"


Charlie shook his head and said: "There aren't many things to deal with when we return to Aurous Hill.


Mainly, I want to meet my grandparents and their family, tell them about the situation in the past few days, and see if they can think of any useful information. In addition, I want to say hello to my father-in-law and my mother-in-law, and then we can set off. "


Lin Wan'er nodded and said softly: "The slave family almost forgot that the young master's wife happens to be in the United States as well."


"Yes." Charlie nodded and said: "Before Uncle Chang Sheng came, I asked Miss Fei from the Fei family to invite her to the United States to help. She is also in New York now."


After saying that, Charlie added: "However, I don't plan to tell her about my trip to New York this time."


Lin Wan'er asked curiously: "Why don't you plan to tell her? Isn't it good for the husband and wife to reunite?"


Charlie said: "When I go to the United States this time, in addition to looking up Peter Zhou, I also want my parents to get clues about the "Preface to the Nine Mysteries Sutra" and then reorganize the matter of the "Preface to the Nine Mysteries Sutra". I don’t know if Po Qing will know, and if so, how much they know, so this trip to the United States is a bit sensitive and dangerous, so I won’t go to see her to avoid trouble.”


,


Lin Wan'er nodded slightly in understanding and said: "Now it seems that the various routes in New York are indeed complicated. In addition, something happened to your grandparents' family just now, and everyone in the An family is currently not in the United States. Only your uncle is left in New York. I think the Po Qing Society must have a lot of spies in New York, so you must be more careful when you go there this time.”


Charlie smacked his lips and said, "That little uncle of mine will also be a big trouble in the future."


"Yes." Lin Wan'er said in agreement: "The slave family thinks that he and your grandmother's family now have some tacit understanding, and at the same time they are helpless to each other 


He doesn't dare to come to China, and your grandparents and your family can't go to the United States to confront him. "


"Yes." Charlie nodded: "This person in New York is a stumbling block to the An family. As long as he is here, the An family cannot return to New York. Although it is difficult for him to get the An family's property, the An family is not in the United States. Without breaking up with him, our own business and group affairs will inevitably be greatly affected in a short period of time." Swallow.


After that, Charlie said again: "It's not a matter of killing this person, and it's not a matter of killing him if you don't kill him. Poqing will definitely be prepared and even heavily protected; if we don't kill him, he will definitely be a serious problem in the future."


Lin Wan'er asked Charlie: "When will the young master plan to let the An family reappear in the public eye?"


Charlie thought for a while and said: "Unless the Qing Society is eliminated, the An family will not be able to return."


Even if I can come back to New York, I won’t be able to rest assured, so An’s family is temporarily


It's better not to show up. ”


Lin Wan'er said: "The slave family has an idea. I wonder if the young master is willing to listen to the slave family?"


Charlie hurriedly said: "Miss Lin, please tell me."


Lin Wan'er said: "The An family's economic strength is world-renowned, and it is a Chinese family. The slave family feels that they can ask Lao Sun to help connect people in Eastcliff, so that the An family can directly cooperate with the Chinese government, and let the An family, as an important foreign investment attracted by China, publicly Huaxia showed up and made some strategic investments in China. With official endorsement, no matter how arrogant Wu Feiyan was, she would never dare to attack Anjia in China."


Charlie couldn't help being pleasantly surprised and praised: "It's a good idea! No matter how arrogant Wu Feiyan is, she would not dare to openly oppose the country! In front of the state machine, the Poqing Society is nothing more than a clown, unable to cause any trouble." 。


Lin Wan'er nodded and added: "It's just that in this way, the young master may suffer revenge from Wu Feiyan." 


I'm afraid it will be difficult for my grandfather's family to leave China. Charlie said: "It doesn't matter, let them take root in China in a short period of time. Before the Qing Dynasty is resolved, they can first transfer their business and the core management of the group to China. At least they can ensure the normal operation of Anjia!" ”


After saying that, Charlie looked at Lin Wan'er and thanked: "This is a very good idea. Thank you, Miss Lin!" 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts