Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2885 update | Chapter 6017 & 6018 Chapter 2885: Destined | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2885 Destined


Lin Wan'er's question immediately shocked Charlie.


Thinking about it carefully, what Lin Wan'er said makes perfect sense. If this is really a huge plan that has been planned for more than 20 years, then it is impossible for anyone to pin the key points of this plan on an unreliable man.


I believe no one understands how unreliable Jacob Wilson is than Charlie.


Although he is his father-in-law, he can say a very responsible thing. If the key to the success or failure of a major event is placed on him, then the matter will most likely be aborted.


So he immediately picked up his cell phone and called his father-in-law, Jacob Wilson.


At this time, Jacob Wilson was lying in Thompson First Grade Villa's room playing with his mobile phone.


Ever since Han Meiqing and He Yuanjiang got together, his life has lost its fun. In addition, there is a Elaine at home who irritates him, so the best way for him to pass the time is to hide in his room. He was playing with his mobile phone without going anywhere.


He suddenly received a call from Charlie, which surprised him somewhat. After all, Charlie said that he had been out doing Feng Shui to clients during this period. He hadn't been home or talked to him for a few days. Have you had any contact?


So, he answered the phone and asked curiously, "Good son-in-law, why did you think of calling me this late at night?"


Charlie quickly said, "Dad, I've been out of town these days. I may be away from home for a while." I can't go back, so I called to ask how you and mom are doing at home." 


Jacob said bitterly, "What else can I do? She and I have nothing in common. Just ignore anyone else's fault."


Charlie smiled, pretending to be curious and said, "By the way, dad, do you still remember Zhou Liangyun from Ji Qingtang?"


"Zhou Liangyun?" Jacob Wilson said in surprise, "I remember. , why did you suddenly ask about him?"


Charlie said, "My current client is also very interested in antiques, so we talked about Ji Qingtang during the chat. I didn't expect that he also knew Zhou Liangyun, so I wanted to ask you how you met him." 


Jacob He muttered unhappily, "I met him at Jiqingtang. During that time, I was also more interested in antique calligraphy and painting. I always wanted to pick up some things on the antique street, so I always ran to Jiqingtang when I had nothing to do. What you see there is a lot of knowledge;”


“When Zhou Liangyun first came to Jiqingtang as the manager, he was very polite to me. Every time I went to Jiqingtang, he took the initiative to receive me, and he also took the initiative to add me on WeChat and chat with me. He opened his mouth and kept saying that Mr. Wilson is long and Mr. Wilson is short. I want to be as flattering as I want, but I didn’t expect this bastard can flip out faster than I can flip through a book. I accidentally broke the jade pot spring vase that time, and he actually slapped me in the face and asked his men to beat me up. He really turned his back on me and refused to admit it. people! "


Charlie saw that he took the initiative to mention the things on that day, so he followed his words and asked, "By the way, I haven't asked clearly about what happened that day. You were in the VIP room at that time. I was looking at something, why did you accidentally drop the jade pot and spring vase? I see that you are not the kind of careless person in your daily life..."


Jacob Wilson said angrily, "Of course I won't be careless. It’s not like you don’t know my financial situation. Elaine handles all the money in the family. I can spend up to 18,000 yuan on a regular basis, so no matter what antiques I look at, I am extremely cautious, for fear of giving up. Someone dropped it or was blackmailed..."


At this point, Jacob Wilson said in a depressed tone, "The jade pot and spring bottle was also evil that day. When I first got it, it seemed to be oiled. It slipped directly from my hand and fell to the ground with a splat. Maybe the guy surnamed Zhou put oil on it and deliberately touched me. "


Charlie wondered, "Dad, after the jade pot and spring vase broke, I used egg white to repair it. I remember that it didn't seem to be oiled, and I remember that its surface was not very smooth, because it was Tang Dynasty. It is an ancient artifact, so its glaze is relatively rough and has a certain frosted feel when held in the hand. This kind of thing has strong damping, so how can it slip from the hand? "


This..." Jacob Wilson hesitated on the other end of the phone and couldn't explain why.


Charlie guided him and said, "Dad, that matter has been successfully resolved. You don't have to feel any psychological burden. We just The conversation has ended here. I am just curious. You can just tell me what the situation was at that time. "


Jacob Wilson thought in his mind, "Charlie is right. Although I was the one who caused a big trouble and got slapped, fortunately, Charlie solved the matter satisfactorily on the spot, and the jade pot spring bottle he repaired was Even Warnia Song praised it and said that the value has been greatly improved, and there is no need for me to treat it as a burden. "


Thinking of this, he sighed and said, "Good son-in-law, it's not that dad doesn't want to tell you the truth. I was afraid that you wouldn't believe me if I told you the truth. Instead, you thought I was talking nonsense." 


When Charlie heard this, he Knowing that there was a hidden secret that he didn't know about, he quickly said, "Oh dad, are we just chatting?


 Even if you tell me that the bottle jumped out of your hand, I will believe it. "


I'll wipe..." Jacob Wilson slapped his thigh on the other end of the phone and blurted out, "I told you Charlie, don't believe me. The situation at that time was very different from what you just said. That stupid bottle was like It looked like someone had installed a vibrating motor in it. As soon as I picked it up, it suddenly vibrated in my hand. Just that one vibration made both my hands numb, and then I couldn't hold it anymore. , it fell over there..."


Speaking of this, Jacob Wilson said again, "I told that Zhou Liangyun at that time, I said there must be something wrong with this thing, like having a seizure, but Zhou Liangyun said that I was deliberately messing around, so I just made up such an unreliable excuse... When I saw this, I couldn't defend myself, and then I wanted to run away quickly and ask you to help me. "


As soon as he finished speaking, Jacob Wilson quickly defended himself and said, "Good son-in-law, please don't misunderstand me. I didn't want you to take the blame for me at that time. I wanted you to take the blame for me first. I quickly thought. I tried to find money to redeem you, but I didn't expect you to be so capable and just repaired the jade pot and spring vase. "


Charlie did not take his explanation seriously, but asked curiously, "Dad, you said that the jade pot and spring bottle suddenly vibrated in your hand. What exactly happened? Was it Zhou Liangyun who personally handed this jade pot and spring vase to you? "


No." "Jacob Wilson said, "What happened at that time was that the bastard named Zhou directly opened the packaging box containing the jade pot and spring vase bottle, and then gave me a pair of white gloves and asked me to take out the bottle and taste it myself. I was Without thinking much, I reached out and took it out. I took it out and was about to take a photo and post it on WeChat Moments. Unexpectedly, it suddenly shook in my hand and dropped. "


As he spoke, Jacob Wilson cursed and said, "Now that I think about it, I always feel that this is most likely the trap that the person named Zhou buried for me. Maybe the vibration of the bottle was also caused by him. ” 


Charlie suppressed his surprise for the time being, and said to Jacob Wilson with a smile, "Okay, dad, it's been so long, we have nothing to lose, so don't always feel bad about it."


 After that, he said, "That's right, Dad, I There's something else going on here, so I won't talk you anymore."


Jacob Wilson hurriedly asked, "Good son-in-law, when will you come back? I'm almost bored to death when you're not at home."


Charlie said, "It should be soon, just these two Damn it."


"Okay." Jacob Wilson said, "When you come back, we  will find a place to hang out and drink beer."


"Okay."  Charlie agreed and said goodbye to Jacob Wilson on the phone.


After hanging up the phone, he asked Lin Wan'er in front of him, "Ms. Lin, what do you think?"


Lin Wan'er said, "I think the young master's father-in-law is not lying, and what he said coincides with my guess." 


After that, Lin Wan'er said again "The slave family feels that the young master's father may have been preparing for the young master to obtain the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures" more than 20 years ago. It can also be seen from the young master's father-in-law's statement that the jade pot and spring bottle broke by himself. Maybe the shock he mentioned comes from the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scripture" itself;" "


So the slave family speculates that it is not that whoever gets the jade pot and spring vase can get the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scripture", but that this person must meet the requirements. "The Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures" will meet the requirements of the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures" and meet the qualifications to open the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures"; 


So when the young master's father-in-law took out the jade pot spring vase in the VIP room of Jiqingtang, the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures" inside sensed the young master, so he broke away from the young master's father-in-law's hand and got it for the young master. , make the final preparations."


Charlie sighed, "What you said makes sense, just like the ring you gave me, when I first approached you, it would vibrate in my pocket for no reason, but at that time I I don’t know what caused it to vibrate, so when my father-in-law said that the jade pot and spring bottle vibrated in his hand, I had no doubt at all." 


Lin Wan'er couldn't help but sigh, "In this way, the young master can have everything he has today. It's definitely not luck, it's all destiny."


Charlie said, "It can't be regarded as destiny. After all, it seems now that it is probably the path paved for me by my father."


Lin Wan'er shook her head and said, "Your father did it for you. Everything you have done is important, but it is not the only reason why you obtained the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures". Perhaps the only person in this world who can trigger the "Nine Mysterious Heavenly Scriptures" is the Young Master. Even without your father's arrangement, The young master will definitely encounter that jade pot and spring vase unexpectedly at some point in time."


As she spoke, Lin Wan'er said with emotion, "It would be great if we could find this Zhou Liangyun and ask him face to face."


Charlie said firmly, "Look! We must find him! I plan to go to the United States in the near future to find this person." 


An antique shop!" Lin Waner reminded, "Before the young master goes to the United States, do you want to have a good chat with Butler Stephen? He was arranged for the young master by his father, and the same goes for Zhou Liangyun, so they might know each other!"


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts