Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3164 update || Chapter 6575 & 6576 || Chapter 3164: What do you want? | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3164 What do you want?


Hearing Charlie's response, Knight was a little surprised for a moment.


He thought to himself: "What does this guy mean? What does it mean that I am too happy too early? This doesn't sound like a good thing!"

Thinking that Charlie was Steve's subordinate, Knight was worried that what he said was instructed by Steve, so he hurriedly asked: "I don't know what Mr. Wade means by this?"


Charlie smiled and said: "Literally, Mr. Ellis, are you sure you are really happy to see me?"


Although Knight was confused in his heart, he still said very politely: "Mr. Wade, you are Mr. Rothschild's subordinate, and I admire Mr. Rothschild very much. I am naturally very happy to have the opportunity to meet you."


Charlie nodded and smiled: "Don't make conclusions too early. You might as well wait half an hour and tell me whether you are happy to meet me or not."


Knight was even more puzzled. He didn't know why Charlie was targeting him, so he could only turn to look at Steve to see how he reacted.


Steve saw him looking at him, so he asked him directly: "Ellis, right? What do you want to do by asking Jimmy to invite me here?"


Knight Ellis said quickly: "Mr. Rothschild, for many years, the Ellis Law Firm has been solving some legal problems of peripheral companies and collateral families for the Rothschild family where you are, and I personally admire the Rothschild family very much. I heard that you and Jimmy have become friends, so I would like to ask you to come and attend our high-level meeting and give us a chance to show our professional ability in front of you."


Steve nodded, looked at Jimmy, and asked him: "Jimmy, if you were asked to objectively evaluate your boss and your law firm, what kind of evaluation would you give?"


Knight looked at Jimmy with expectation, expecting him to praise his firm.


After all, he had just signed a guaranteed agreement with him for more than 10 million US dollars a year, which could be regarded as his absolute financial supporter. At this time, he must stand up and endorse the financial supporter.


But Knight never dreamed that when Jimmy heard this question, his expression instantly became extremely disdainful. He looked Knight up and down and said in a cold voice: "Mr. Rothschild, my boss is a scumbag. How can a company founded and led by a scumbag be any good?"


Knight never dreamed that Jimmy, who had always been respectful and flattering to him, would suddenly turn against him, and in front of Steve Rothschild, a big shot. This made him immediately furious, and he blurted out: "Jimmy, what do you mean by saying this? I've been so good to you and just promoted you to the director of the company for only a day or two, and you actually say I'm a scumbag?"


Jimmy sneered: "When I said you were a scumbag, it was a bit of an insult to the word scumbag! Do you really think I can be bought with money?"


Knight understood instantly, and thought to himself: "Oh no! Jimmy, this b@stard, must be resentful of the fact that I set a trap for him and left evidence of his crime. He still holds a grudge! I thought that I could shut him up by bringing him to the board of directors and giving him an extra option. It seems that this guy's appetite is not so easy to satisfy. "


Thinking of this, he smiled at Jimmy and said, "Hey Jimmy, I know you still have some grudges about the previous things, but to be honest, I have been very kind to you. What's the point of you destroying my stage at this time?"


Jimmy snorted coldly, "I destroy your stage at this time because I hope more people can see your true face!"


As he said that, he turned to look at the confused senior partners and said loudly, "Everyone, there is something I have never told you. Nate Ellis, that b@stard, set a trap for me at work before and induced me to complete a typical financial crime. However, I was kept in the dark for a long time. Until recently, I found out that the reason he induced me to commit a crime was to secretly obtain my criminal evidence and use it as a threat to me."


Knight was so scared that he broke out in a cold sweat. He quickly grabbed Jimmy and pleaded in a low voice: "Jimmy, if you think the compensation I gave you is not enough, you can speak up and I can fight for more benefits for you, but if you expose my secrets and make me lose face, you will definitely suffer the consequences!"


Jimmy said disdainfully: "What's wrong with me exposing your secrets? Even if I expose your secrets, you still have to suffer for me, and I will have to suffer for ten years!"


After that, he looked at everyone and continued: "Everyone, all of you senior partners should have committed financial crimes. I believe you are all aware of this, and I can also tell you clearly that your previous financial crimes have been left with evidence by Knight, the b@stard;"


"You are valuable to him, and he will use this evidence as a bargaining chip to threaten you in the future, and as a time bomb buried next to you;"


"If you are of no value to him, he will use this evidence to send you to jail and ruin your second half of life!"


Knight quickly said, "Don't believe what Jimmy said. This guy is an ungrateful person. Before I came here, I just signed a new option agreement with him, and I have to pay him at least an extra 10 million US dollars every year. But he turned around and falsely accused me in front of everyone. This kind of person is not even a human being. He is worse than scum."


Jimmy sneered, looked at someone in the venue, and said, "Eric, you Two years ago, you took over a divorce case of a well-known golfer privately, and helped his wife to divide 70 million US dollars of assets from him. You yourself got 7 million US dollars. According to the agreement you signed with the company, you have violated the non-competition clause. If you undertake legal-related business without the company's permission, you must compensate the company ten times the income. In this case, as long as the company sues you in court, you will face a huge compensation of 70 million. Do you know this? "


The man called Eric was frightened and his face turned pale.


The order he took privately was not a client of Ellis Law Firm, but a friend who introduced him directly.


Although he thought he had done it perfectly, he didn't expect that Jimmy actually accurately stated the target amount of the whole case and the identity of the other party, which was enough to prove that he had mastered the key evidence of his violation of the non-competition agreement.


But he didn't dare to admit it in front of his boss, so he could only play dumb and said, "Jimmy, what are you talking about? Why don't I understand?"


Jimmy said with contempt, "Do you think that only I know this secret? Let me tell you, this secret was told to me by Knight. The client who came to sue you was the one he secretly introduced to you. His purpose in doing so was to obtain all the evidence that you violated the agreement. You thought you made 7 million, but in fact he at least got 70 million on you. Once you want to change jobs or quit to start a business in the future, he will use this evidence to punish you. At that time, you will have to give him the money you have earned in Ellis for many years with interest!"


When the man heard this, he was stunned for a moment, while others were shocked. They could see from Eric's expression that what Jimmy said was not groundless, which meant that Eric did such a thing.


And if Jimmy's things about Knight were also true, then Knight's methods were too cruel!


Knight was completely panicked at this time. He looked at Jimmy and asked in a low voice: "Jimmy, what do you want? What good will it do for you to kill me?"


Jimmy sneered: "Don't worry, Knight, how could I kill you? Don't forget, we just signed a ten-year contract. I am counting on you to support me for the next ten years. No one wants you to live well more than I do!"


Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts