Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3094 update || Chapter 6435 & 6436 || Chapter 3094: Trick him | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3094: Trick him


Zhou Liangyun, who returned to Antique Street for the first time, didn't know that he was already being noticed as soon as he arrived here.

👇

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


He walked to the center of the antique street, which was basically full of antique three-story buildings, and the largest three-story building in the entire antique street was the location of Jiqingtang.


At this time, Ji Qingtang has not closed yet. The rules of the antique street are that stalls open first in the morning and close first in the afternoon. Stores open in the morning and end in the afternoon and close in the afternoon.


In this way, the morning market is staggered by two or three hours, so that those customers who are not so strong in spending power, or who are only thinking about picking up the missing items, can go shopping in the morning market first, and wait until all those eager to pick up the missing items have left and have the spending power. The customers came in leisurely.


Zhou Liangyun came to the middle of the antique street and happened to arrive at the entrance of Ji Qingtang.


At this time, Manager Chen had just finished a small meeting with a few guys in the back, and then said to a few people: "Brother, is everything okay for the next few nights?"


Everyone shook their heads and said in unison: "Nothing happened."


Manager Chen nodded. Boss: "If there's nothing else, let's stay in the store and work overtime. Let the lobster restaurant outside bring us some spicy crayfish, and some beer. It will be our work meal."


Ji Qingtang has always had a problem. There are written rules. Occasionally, if a customer comes or new items come, and the clerk needs to work overtime, overtime wages are generally not given, but the store will provide everyone with a dinner, and the manager can apply for 30,000 yuan from the finance department every month. The reserve fund of 30,000 yuan is included in the budget for overtime meals.


Manager Chen basically "spends" the 30,000 yuan reserve every month. Part of it is used to treat the guys to dinner and win people's hearts, and the other part is quietly found in various invoices and forged names to put into his own pocket.


When all the waiters heard that Manager Chen was going to arrange for everyone to eat lobster in the evening, they all happily agreed.


Most of these guys are single and have nothing to do after work every day. In addition, the work is easy, so everyone is not in a hurry to go back after getting off work time. It is naturally best to stay here for a meal and fun.


At this moment, Zhou Liangyun hesitated at the door for a moment, then opened the door and walked in.


As soon as he entered the door, the sensor door sensor made a clear ding-dong sound. Manager Chen and several waiters looked over at the same time and saw Zhou Liangyun approaching with a smile on his face.


Manager Chen put away his shock, pretended to be surprised, and said with a smile: "Oh! Manager Zhou! When did you come back?!"


Zhou Liangyun said with a smile: "I just arrived today."


After that, he quickly said: "I am no longer the manager of Ji Qingtang, please don't call me that again."


Manager Chen said with a smile: "Look what you said, when you were here, I learned a lot from you. I should call you manager."


Seeing the nameplate of the general manager on his chest, Zhou Liangyun said with a smile: "Mr. Chen, are you the manager of Ji Qingtang now?"


"Yes." Manager Chen said humbly: "After you left, the store has been unable to recruit an experienced master like you, so I was asked to take on this position temporarily."


As he said that, Manager Chen deliberately said: "Oh, to tell you the truth, Master Zhou, I was here in this position, It is really useless. You know what I'm capable of. It's okay to work as a junior next to a master like you. But if you really ask me to be a manager, I'm not that good at it."


After that, He looked at Zhou Liangyun and said: "Is Manager Zhou coming back for fun this time, or is he planning to stay permanently? If he is staying permanently, why not return to Ji Qingtang? I'll go talk to Miss Song and see if I can invite you back as a General Manager!"


Zhou Liangyun has lived abroad for many years. Although he is experienced in antiques, his scheming between people is still far from that of people in the domestic business field.


He thought that what Manager Chen said was the true thought in his heart, so he quickly waved his hand and said: "No, no, no, no, no. I have no intention of returning to Ji Qingtang when I come back this time, so Manager Chen must not talk to Miss Song." Mention it."


The difference with Manager Chen is that what Manager Chen says is completely opposite to what he thinks, while what Zhou Liangyun says is exactly the same as what he thinks.


But Manager Chen didn't think so. He felt that Zhou Liangyun was just like him, but he was just hypocritical on the surface. The more Zhou Liangyun said that he didn't want to return to Ji Qingtang, the more he felt that Zhou Liangyun was coveting his position when he came back this time.


So, he pretended to be curious and asked: "What is Manager Zhou's plan to return to Aurous Hill this time?"


Zhou Liangyun said truthfully: "I am a little tired from wandering around for so many years, so I plan to do some small business in Aurous Hill, and I will probably do it in the antique street in the future. I'm starting over, so I came over to Jiqingtang to say hello. I hope Manager Chen will take care of me in the antique street in the future."


Manager Chen nodded without thinking and said: "Don't worry, Manager Zhou, if there is any need for me in the future, you can Talk at any time, I will definitely help you if I can."


After that, he asked Zhou Liangyun again: "By the way, Manager Zhou, what kind of business are you planning to do? Is it literary toys, calligraphy and painting, or porcelain and antiques?"


Zhou Liangyun said: "I don’t have much supply at hand, so I plan to open a shop first to collect some things. After receiving a certain amount, I will sell them as I collect them. Besides, I have some knowledge about antiques, so I also plan to do a part-time job in paid treasure appraisal, which can help me supplement some money. A little bit."


"Oh..." Manager Chen nodded lightly and said with a smile: "You are an expert in collecting things, and you are even more expert in seeing things. With your sharp eyes, I will definitely be able to do this business! I wish you a speedy business. Let's get started and prosper!"


Zhou Liangyun bowed his hand to him and thanked him: "Then I would like to thank Manager Chen first!"


Manager Chen waved his hand: "Why are you being so polite to me?"


After that, he said with a smile : "Manager Zhou, you haven't eaten yet tonight, have you? I sent some crayfish and fried some vegetables. How about you stay here and have a meal with us tonight?"


Zhou Liangyun smiled and declined, "Thank you, but it still doesn’t work. I’m an outsider, so it’s not appropriate for me to eat with you here. You can eat while I look around.”


Manager Chen smiled and said, “Okay, then I won’t force you to stay. You can come anytime if you need anything. ” Find me."


"Okay." Zhou Liangyun said, "Then I'll take my leave first."


Manager Chen said attentively, "I'll see you off!"


Zhou Liangyun said politely, "Stay here, I can go out by myself."


Watching Zhou Liangyun leave, the smile on Manager Chen’s face remained for a few more seconds.


After Zhou Liangyun disappeared, he turned around, and the smile on his face disappeared in an instant. He gritted his teeth and said viciously: "This person named Zhou is trying to give me a kick! Are you collecting antiques in the antique street and doing treasure appraisal? If he fucks me, where will I put my face? He keeps telling me not to tell Miss Song, but if he really makes a name for himself in the antique street and becomes famous, Miss Song might know it herself. If Miss Song condescends to invite him again, wouldn't it be even worse?"


After saying that, he immediately called a few guys over and warned: "When you get back tonight, please contact some trustworthy young men. As long as his business is open, take turns to make trouble for him! In addition, try to get some fakes that ordinary people can't see, and see if you can trick him. If you can get this Zhou surnamed eye, not only can you defraud him of his money, and you can also embarrass him! Let him be ruined in the antique street!"


One of the guys was a little embarrassed and said: "Manager, it's easy to ask a few people to trouble him, but it's not easy to deceive him with fake goods, right? This guy surnamed Zhou still has two brushes. When he was in Jiqingtang , I have never had my eyes pierced."


Manager Chen couldn't help but grinned and said: "Damn, it's really not easy to get someone named Zhou to have his eyes pierced. You have to be a first-class counterfeiter to be able to bluff him."


After that, he sighed with emotion: "The only person with such ability in the antique street is Zhang Ermao! This guy is definitely a good hand at making old things!"


The guy nodded and said: "There is no saying that Zhang Ermao is cheating, but this guy is fooling around now. Damn it, he has become a celebrity around Fifth Master. I’m afraid I can’t ask him to come out!”


Manager Chen said: “It’s okay, I’m quite familiar with Zhang Ermao. I’ll give him a call and ask him to help with this. ."


After saying that, he immediately took out his mobile phone and called Zhang Ermao.


In the past, Zhang Ermao had to nod and bow in front of him and call him Manager Chen, but now Zhang Ermao has reached the top, so Manager Chen did not dare to be disrespectful to him. As soon as the phone call came, he immediately said respectfully: "Brother Ermao , it’s me, Chen Yufei!”


Zhang Ermao snorted and asked curiously: “Why does Manager Chen have time to call me?”


Since Zhang Ermao followed Orval Hong, he has basically cut off all contact with people on the antique street, and now Orval Hong’s business is busy every day, so he was a little surprised to receive a call from Chen Yufei.


Chen Yufei said diligently: "Brother Ermao, since you left the antique street, I have been looking forward to your coming back when you have time. I have always prepared good tea here and am waiting to entertain you!"


Zhang Ermao said with a smile: "Okay, Manager Chen, we are all old acquaintances in Antique Street. If you have anything to ask me, just tell me directly. There is no need to beat around the bush."


​​Upon hearing this, Chen Yufei smiled awkwardly and said, "What? I can't hide it from Brother Ermao's sharp eyes. I'm calling you because I want to ask you for a favor. I want to see if I can help me find some particularly realistic imitations. The more authentic the better."


Zhang Ermao laughed and said, "Who are you trying to trick?"


Chen Yufei hesitated and said, "No, no, I just want to collect some. I can't afford the real thing, so I just make some high imitations."


Zhang Ermao said in a very serious tone: "Chen Yufei, let me tell you, I work with the Fifth Master. The Fifth Master has always respected Miss Warnia Song very much. If you dare to do anything in Miss Song's shop, it will be useless." Don't blame me for not reminding you in advance."


Chen Yufei said hurriedly: "Oh Brother Ermao, you really misunderstood me! Although I, Chen Yufei, am not capable, I am in Jiqingtang and I am so sincere. How could I do anything that would harm Jiqingtang? It's a matter of interests with Miss Song!"


After saying that, Chen Yufei did not dare to be secretive anymore and said quickly: "Brother Ermao, let me tell you the truth. I am asking you to find something because I intend to trick Zhou Liangyun from Ji Qingtang. This guy has been missing for so long, and today he suddenly returned to the antique street. He also said he wanted to open a shop and do business. To be honest, brother, I really don’t want him hanging around in front of my bar. I want to get him out of here as soon as possible for peace and quiet. "


"Zhou Liangyun..." Zhang Ermao murmured to himself.


He naturally has a deep memory of Zhou Liangyun.


He knew that Zhou Liangyun did have two skills, but when he thought of Zhou Liangyun, what flashed in his mind was not Zhou Liangyun's personal ability, but that Zhou Liangyun had slapped Jacob, Master Wade's father-in-law!


Based on Zhang Ermao's understanding of Jacob, Jacob definitely still hates Zhou Liangyun in his heart. If he is really given a chance to avenge the slap in the face, maybe Jacob will have a better impression of him.


After all, he is Master Wade's father-in-law, so it would definitely be beneficial to find opportunities to build some connections!


Thinking of this, Zhang Ermao immediately said: "Since you told me the truth, I must give you this face, and I have long disliked Zhou Liangyun. So, you keep an eye on Zhou Liangyun first to see when he will open a store, you tell me when he opens the store, and I will go and meet him in person!"







 Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 








Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

  1. MY GOODNESS! Claire has just arrived from US but there is nothing exciting about her meeting her husband again. Upon arrival, she was met with problems of her parents until solved. But the story has been diverted already to another individual. Not even a few conversation between Charlie and Claire's relationship. As if the married life of Charlie is not important in this novel. Claire has been forgotten already. why not focus first with Charlie and Claire before going to Liangyun's life. I really hate this author and novel. As if Claire is not really important in the life of Charlie. I really just want to read the finale of this novel and when will that be? How many chapters will be engrossed on the life of Liangyun again just to make the story very long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I did not read this chapter anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts