Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3077 update || Chapter 6401 & 6402 || Chapter 3077: The Way to Control People | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3077 The Way to Control People


Jacob Wilson didn't pay much attention to the invitation. Anyway, he wouldn't go if it was given to him, and he wouldn't let Elaine know.


At this moment, he was filled with a question.


After he hung up Xiao Wu's phone, he asked with some confusion: "President Pei, it only costs a hundred yuan to hire a driver. Why do you want Xiao Wu to do it?"

👇

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


President Pei had a profound meaning. He said to Jacob Wilson: "Jacob, if you take the position of president in the future, you don't necessarily need to understand business, but you must understand the ways of the world and the unspoken rules of the workplace."


As he said that, he raised his right index finger and nodded in the air, said with a smile: "How to get the people under you close is a skill. Not only do you have to give them sweets and slap them often, but you also have to give them opportunities to do something for you." 


"Just take a small Wu,"as a leader, if you invite him to a meal, his intimacy with you will increase by 5 points. Then if you ask him to do a favor and come to act as a driver for you in the evening, his intimacy with you will increase. On the contrary, the degree can be increased by 50 points!"


"If a leader always asks one of his subordinates to do some small favors within his ability, then you can rest assured that person must be his own person, and even if he is not yet, he will soon become his own person. ;"


"Sometimes people are so strange, with all kinds of obedience and pandering psychology. If you only order him around at work, he will only obey you, but if you order him appropriately at the personal level, It can satisfy his psychology of catering and pleasing you. It is obvious that he is trying his best to please you, but he is happier than you. This is social psychology, and it is also the way to control people. If you have the opportunity, you can study more."


Jacob Wilson is curious. asked: "Is that what happened?"


President Pei smiled and said: "Brother, what I tell you is from the bottom of my heart. If you don't believe it, look at us. If I don't find you for Help, can the two of us talk so speculatively like we are now?"


Jacob Wilson's eyes suddenly lit up and he blurted out: "I understand! I understand President Pei! That's what it means! It's amazing! It's amazing!


President Pei quickly explained: "Oh, by the way, Jacob, although this is what I told you, I have no intention of pinching you regarding today's matter. I just really want your help. " I won't use this kind of trick on you."


Jacob Wilson chuckled and said, "I know, I know, if you can tell me this, President Pei, you definitely treat me as one of your own!" "


Of course that's the case. !" President Pei said with a smile: "Sometimes, you have to learn more from the experience of your predecessors. People cross the river by feeling for the stones. We have to cross the river by feeling our seniors. When we feel for the stones and get slippery, we must touch our seniors. But no, the senior fell first. When we saw him fall, we stopped and moved on to someone else."


Jacob Wilson said with a learned look on his face: "I understand, President Pei! After listening to what you said, it was really enlightening. The benefits are endless!"


Chairman Pei sighed: "Actually, our human relationship society is about blending human relationships with each other. Human relationships are like gears. Different gears mesh with each other. Only when you are in me and you are in me, can we do anything. When it comes to coordinated operations, you see, you helped me today, and indirectly I helped my friend. If the three gears of ours mesh together and he turns one step forward, we can both turn one step accordingly."


Jacob Wilson nodded in agreement and said with admiration: "President Pei, your experience is so valuable to me! 


President Pei nodded and said, "I'll call my friend and tell him the news. Just listen, he will definitely be very happy!" "


Jacob Wilson was immediately looking forward to the other party's reaction.


President Pei found a number and dialed it, while turning on the speaker.


The call was quickly connected, and the other party asked anxiously: "Elder Pei, how are things going? ? Those guys are getting ready to leave, I have to tell them the box number! 


President Pei said with a smile: "Brother Zhang, don't worry, I have already asked our Vice President Wilson for help." "


As he spoke, he said very mysteriously: "Vice President Wilson is a good brother of mine. After I told him, he immediately contacted him. Guess who contacted him at Classic Mansion?


The other party asked quickly: "Is it their manager Cheng? " "


"no. President Pei smiled and said, "Guess again." "


The other party said eagerly: "Oh, Elder Pei, what time is it and you still want me to guess? I told those people yesterday about the golden box. They were also very happy and said they would go there in advance with poker cards to crack egg, if I don’t tell them the specific situation now, it might be a joke! "


President Pei smiled and said: "Okay, okay, Brother Zhang, I won't hide it from you anymore. Our Vice President Wilson helped you contact Mr. Orval Hong of Classic Mansion. Mr. Orval Hong told you to give the best diamond to you." The box is reserved for you! We have also prepared the highest standard banquet for you!"


"I'll go!" The other party exclaimed: "Really or not? Can your vice president directly contact Mr. Orval Hong?! He also solved the problem of diamonds Private box?"


President Pei said: "Brother Zhang, based on your understanding of me, is it possible for me to joke with you about this kind of thing?


The other party let out a sigh of relief and said as if he was surviving a disaster: "Oh! Elder Pei, thank you! You really saved my life! It took me a lot of effort to get these people to have a meal together. If I mess up this thing again, then I will really shoot myself in the foot! 


President Pei was just about to be polite when the other party suddenly asked nervously: "By the way, Lao Pei, the diamond box in Classic Mansion is still the highest level and highest standard banquet, so this table should not cost him hundreds of thousands." ah? Last time I had a friend treat me to dinner on Hong Kong Island. Eight people ate, and the swallow-winged abalone for each person cost more than 200,000 yuan. My flesh ached for more than a year, and now I can’t help but feel excited when I see the abalone. I have a migraine..."


As he said that, he couldn't help but said: "Elder Pei, why don't you help me talk to your vice president? If not, just give me a gold box. I'll notify you when I tell you. It's a gold box, so the price is more affordable for me. 


President Pei said with a smile: "Brother Zhang, don't be so nervous. Although the diamond box is very expensive, Mr. Hong Wu has said that for the sake of my friend, he will give you a 50% discount on all purchases." ! Even if you go to the gold box, you can't afford 100,000 yuan for a meal, right? Now with the same budget, the diamond box is almost the same. For the same money, the face is several times greater! You have to know that this is not only expensive in the price of the banquet, but also in the dignity of the diamond box. If you call them now and say that the box has been changed to a diamond box, it will be over just to see if they are happy.


"Damn it! " The other party asked in disbelief: "Real or false?" 50% off? ! Is such a good thing really possible? ! 


President Pei said: "Of course, when Mr. Orval Hong called our Vice President Wilson, I was listening nearby." "


With that said, President Pei said again: "By the way, Brother Zhang, let me give you some more information. Mr. Orval Hong said that if our Vice President Wilson comes over, he will receive him personally and will also Prepare two bottles of fine wine and send them to the private room. As soon as he comes, Mr. Orval Hong will also come. Not to mention your face, how much money will you save with two bottles of wine? Just follow your original plan and at least have a few bottles of Maotai Collection, right? Mr. Orval Hong is giving you two bottles. If they are one pound, in a hotel like Classic Mansion, they will charge you at least ten thousand or twenty thousand, which will save you another thirty thousand. If they are giving you two bottles of two pounds, you Save at least fifty or sixty thousand! "


"Oh My God! The other party said excitedly: "Thank you, Elder Pei!" Thank you too, Vice President Wilson! You must help me invite Vice President Wilson over! 


President Pei smiled and said: "Don't worry, I have already taken it upon myself to help you invite Vice President Wilson over. We are heading to Classic Mansion." "


"Very good! Very good! The other party quickly said: "I'm on my way and I'll be there soon. Let's meet at the door later!" "


Jacob Wilson felt happy listening to the conversation between the two.


He finally experienced the feeling of being able to solve big troubles for others at critical moments and being praised and praised by others. It was a bit elated, but more from the bottom of his heart. He is so proud.


President Pei hung up the phone and couldn't help but sigh: "Jacob, you see, this is how relationships are blended. You help me and I help you. In the future, we will have a tested comradeship. No matter who goes in the future, When we reach a high place, as long as we are willing to turn around and give each other a hand, our relationship will go further. The ancients often said that forming cliques for personal gain is not just a little bit like this. 


Jacob nodded repeatedly: "President Pei, this is great wisdom. I will definitely learn more from you in the future!" 


President Pei laughed and said, "If you want to learn, brother, I will teach you everything I can, but you must not hide your secrets at the wine table tonight, you must let yourself drink openly!" 


Jacob patted his chest and said, "President Pei, don't worry, I, Jacob Wilson, have never been shy at the wine table!" "






Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts