Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3076 update | Chapter 6399 & 6400 Chapter 3076 You are so awesome! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3076 You are so awesome! 


Hearing Jacob Wilson's cheerful agreement, President Pei immediately said happily: "Oh, Jacob, thank you so much!"

👇

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


After saying that, he quickly said: "Jacob, it's already past four o'clock, people like them are used to it play egg-cracking in the box for a while before eating. See if you can implement it quickly. They should be gone after a while."


After saying this, President Pei whispered to Jacob Wilson again: "Jacob , if you can still ask Mr. Orval Hong to arrange a diamond box like last time, I will take you there to get to know each other for dinner today. Let me make it clear to you that those present today are all our superiors. The key personnel in the department establish a good relationship with them, and maybe you and I will have the opportunity to reach a higher level in the future!"


Jacob Wilson has long heard that President Pei means to please the friend he calls, otherwise how could others? He must have a big background to worry about treating guests. Now that he said this, he suddenly became enlightened.


He originally thought that his position as vice-president should be his ceiling, but now it seems that if he can work with President Pei to establish a good relationship with the people in the superior management unit, then President Pei will climb up in the future. Didn't the top position naturally fall on his head?


Thinking of this, he immediately said: "Diamond box, right? President Pei, don't worry, I will arrange it!"


After saying that, he immediately picked up his mobile phone and called Charlie.


At this time, Charlie was at the Champs Elysees hot spring villa, guarding Nanako and practicing the control of spiritual energy. After receiving a call from his father-in-law, he walked to the yard to answer the call and asked him: "Dad, what are you doing?"


Jacob Wilson said: "Okay. Son-in-law, daddy, I want to ask you a favor."


Charlie said, "Why are you being so polite? Just say whatever you want."


Jacob Wilson said hurriedly, "Can you help me ask Mr. Orval about the diamond box in Classic Mansion tonight? Has the box been reserved? If not, can a friend of mine use it? He wanted to book a gold box after looking for connections, but he was cheated. He happened to invite me to dinner tonight, so he asked me for help. I can't shirk it."


When Charlie heard that it was such a trivial matter, he said casually: "Okay dad, wait a moment, I will call their boss. As long as the diamond box is not booked tonight, it will be fine. "


Jacob Wilson was very excited and said quickly: "That's great! I'm waiting for your news, good son-in-law!" 


The matter of a diamond box was extremely simple for Charlie. He called Orval Hong and asked Availability of the diamond box tonight.


In fact, Orval Hong had already terminated the diamond box reservation service in case Charlie had any unexpected needs, so the diamond box tonight was naturally vacant, so Charlie asked him to reserve the diamond box in advance in the name of his father-in-law. .


When Orval Hong heard that Charlie's father-in-law was going, he immediately put down what he was doing and prepared to rush to Classic Mansion to serve in person. It can be said that he was given enough face.


Seeing that things had been arranged, Charlie was about to call his father-in-law to say something. Unexpectedly, Orval Hong said to Chharlie on the phone: "Master Ye, please do your work first. I can just inform your father-in-law about this little matter. The last time he went to Tianxiang Mansion for dinner, I asked someone to leave his phone number."


"Okay." Charlie smiled and said, "Then tell him, and I won't worry about it."


    ...


Pei Hui at this time The leader asked Jacob Wilson nervously: "Jacob, can this happen?"


Jacob Wilson patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, my son-in-law will definitely be fine if he takes action."


Just as he said that, an unfamiliar number called.


When he answered the phone, he heard a somewhat familiar voice but he couldn't remember who it was at the moment and said, "Are you Mr. Jacob Wilson?"


Jacob Wilson hummed: "It's me, who are you?"


Orval Hong said respectfully on the other end of the phone: "Hello, Mr. Wilson, I am Orval Hong, the boss of Classic Mansion. I wonder if you still remember me?"


As soon as Jacob Wilson heard that the other party announced that his family was Orval Hong, he immediately turned on the speaker excitedly and said, "Hello, Fifth Master! Of course I remember you!"


President Pei's eyes suddenly lit up when he heard Jacob Wilson call the other party Fifth Master. As soon as the light came on, he quickly asked in a low voice: "Is it Mr. Orval?"


Jacob Wilson nodded repeatedly, his vanity suddenly filled up at this moment.


President Pei was also very excited and quickly came over to wait to hear what Mr. Orval Hong had to say.


At this time, Orval Hong said very humbly: "Mr. Wilson, please don't call me Mr. Orval Hong in the future. That's just what the children outside call me for fun. You are Master Wade's father-in-law, so you are my father-in-law, Orval Hong's elder, just call me Orval Hong."


President Pei was completely shocked, thinking that this Jacob Wilson is so awesome, Orval Hong actually called himself a junior in front of him, and he was so shameless.


Jacob Wilson was even more proud and asked quickly: "Um...Mr. Hong...has my son-in-law told you about the box?"


Jacob Wilson didn't know Charlie's true identity, let alone the relationship between Mr. Hong and Wade. The relationship between his son-in-law and his son-in-law was master-servant, so he didn't dare to call Orval Hong by his first name.


At this time, Orval Hong said very enthusiastically: "Master Wade told me that I have reserved the diamond box for you tonight, and the highest-standard banquet is also prepared. I will go to Classic Mansion in person. To receive you and your friends, all purchases tonight will be free of charge!"


Jacob Wilson was stunned when he heard that the banquet of the highest standard in the diamond box cost hundreds of thousands casually, but Orval Hong actually wanted to get free of charge? Isn't this too grand?


Moreover, this meal tonight was not a treat for me. I was following Pei Chang to enjoy the meal. If Orval Hong waived the bill for this meal, then the favor he owed would be a bit unjust.


President Pei on the side was not willing to let Jacob Wilson take such a big favor, and quickly whispered in his ear: "Jacob, my friend is inviting the people above him to dinner tonight, and we are both supporting roles. Just ask Mr. Orval Hong to give you a discount. If Mr. Orval Hong waives the bill for your sake, those people who were invited will not accept my friend's kindness, and then his meal will be in vain. ."


After that, President Pei said again: "If Mr. Orval Hong can give you a discount for your sake, those invited will also have to accept my friend's favor, and my friend will also ask you to help book a box and also... As for the discount, I appreciate your favor, and you will even acknowledge my favor for it. This way, not only will no one’s face be hurt, but everyone will benefit, and you won’t owe Orval Hong a favor for a meal. What a win.!"


Jacob Wilson understood the meaning immediately and said quickly: "Mr. Hong, it is my friend who is treating us tonight. I don't want to overwhelm the guests. I would be very grateful if you could give me a discount."


Although Orval Hong has not read it, What kind of book, but in the subject of human relations and society, he is definitely one of the best, so he immediately understood the whole story.


Then, he said without hesitation: "Mr. Wilson, don't worry, since I am your friend, I will definitely give you a big discount! Let's do it! Your friend will get a 50% discount on all purchases tonight! Wait until your guests are seated. After that, I will personally bring two bottles of good wine and send them over, just as a small gesture!"


Giving others face is definitely a profound knowledge in China's humane society.


Sometimes, you can’t give less face, but sometimes you can’t give too much face.


The more you give, the more favor you give.


It's like a man taking his girlfriend to a friend's restaurant for dinner. If this friend is better off than the man and generously waives the order in front of his girlfriend, it's often not a good thing. He will definitely take over the meal, and even say Maybe it was because of his status as a restaurant owner and his excessive generosity that he attracted his girlfriend to him.


Since Jacob Wilson is a foil tonight, Orval Hong must give Jacob Wilson enough face at the dinner, but at the same time, he must not hurt the host's face. Otherwise, after finishing the meal, the host's family will feel sad even if they haven't spent a penny. Will bear grudge against Jacob Wilson.


Orval Hong can naturally make this matter like an iron bucket, watertight.


Jacob Wilson also felt that he had gained great satisfaction in terms of face at this time, and asked Orval Hong with a smile: "Mr. Hong, we will go over there and beat eggs for a while, okay?"


Orval Hong said hurriedly: "No problem , Of course, no problem! You are welcome at any time! I am almost at Classic Mansion, and I will be waiting for you and your friends at the door!"


Jacob Wilson thanked you, and then hung up the phone with some reluctance.


During this phone call, Orval Hong praised himself so highly that he was truly authentic.


Comfortable, indescribable comfort all over the body instantly, as if every pore is breathing fresh and sweet air, which is intoxicating.


At this moment, President Pei has turned into a fanboy. He gave a thumbs up with both hands and complimented from the bottom of his heart: "Jacob! You are so awesome! You are so damn awesome! The famous Orval Hong is in front of you. Just like a little brother, it's really amazing! It's amazing!"


"Ouch!" Jacob Wilson felt comfortable at the same time, but he also did not forget to praise President Pei and said with a smile: "President Pei, I am nothing more than extraordinary, they are also soldiers under your command. After all, you are really amazing!"


President Pei was also immersed in this extremely harmonious business exchange and couldn't extricate himself. He subconsciously patted Jacob Wilson's shoulder affectionately, as if He looked like a brother and said seriously: "Jacob, if I have the opportunity to move up one day, the position of president will definitely be yours!" "


Oh, then I wish you, President Pei, a speedy promotion." !"


Jacob Wilson was also very happy.


Frustrated in love, he urgently needs a victory to offset his frustration. If he really has a chance to become the president, he will definitely be awesome.


President Pei was so excited that he patted Jacob Wilson on the shoulder again and said decisively: "Jacob! Let's go! Go to Classic Mansion! I'll call my boyfriend on the way and ask him to come over quickly!"


With that, he said to Jacob Wilson Said: "By the way, we are going to drink tonight, why don't we both stop driving and save trouble!"


Jacob Wilson knew that what President Pei said was reasonable. Although there are many self-driving cars nowadays, if it is to go to a dinner party for socializing and drinking, no Driving is the most convenient.


However, Jacob Wilson had his plan in mind and thought to himself: "Elder Wilson drives the Cullinan. With such a good tool to show off, and such a good opportunity to show off, if you don't let me drive, that's not what you want." My life?"


So, he immediately said: "President Pei, let's drive! Drive my car! After drinking in the evening, I will find a driver to take you home first, and then we will be in my car. You can still chat for a while in the back seat of the car. If you meet a driver who smells strongly of cigarettes while taking a taxi, won’t that affect your mood? Sometimes you meet that driver who is unhygienic and stinks all over. Not to mention too much. It's uncomfortable.”


When President Pei heard this, he immediately said happily: "Okay, okay! Thank you for your hard work!"


"Hey, look at what you said, isn't this what you should do!"


After that, the two hit it off and hurried out together.


Jacob Wilson drove into the car, and President Pei was sitting in the passenger seat. The two were chatting happily. At this time, Jacob Wilson suddenly received a call. The caller was Xiao Wu, who had been arranged by him to substitute as a teacher at the University for the Elderly.


So he directly connected the phone using the car's Bluetooth and said, "Hey Xiao Wu, are you okay?"


Xiao Wu said, "Vice President Xiao, I'm done with today's classes. Let me report to you."


Jacob Wilson no longer had any interest in the matter of the University for the Elderly, so he said lukewarmly: "Oh, okay, thank you for your thank you, Xiao Wu. I'm a little busy here at the moment, so I'll hang up if I don't have anything else to do."


 Xiao Wu hurriedly said: "There is one more thing, Vice President Xiao. Professor Han, who teaches law at the University for the Elderly, gave me an invitation and asked me to pass it on to you. Are you still at the meeting? If so, I will make a special trip I'll go back and bring it to you."


When Jacob Wilson heard that it was about the invitation, he felt even more unhappy. He said casually: "No, no, we'll talk about it when we meet. It's quite hard for you to teach for me. You don't have to specialize. Come and send it to me."


"Okay!" Xiao Wu said: "Then I'll take it first and give it to you when I see you."


Jacob Wilson was about to hang up the phone when President Pei on the side said: " Xiao Wu, it's me, do you recognize who I am?"


Xiao Wu on the other end of the phone hurriedly said: "President Pei, how could I not hear your voice? You are with Vice President Xiao. Yeah."


"Yes." President Pei responded, and then said: "Xiao Pei, do you have time tonight? I might have to work hard on something."


Xiao Wu said without thinking: "What's the matter? Just say what you say, President Pei, I am obligated!"


President Pei said with a smile: "Vice President Wilson and I are having a dinner at Classic Mansion tonight, and we will probably have some drinks. Can you come to Classic Mansion tonight? , help Vice President Wilson drive? You are famous for being calm when driving, and the friends in the meeting all praised you, saying that I never get motion sick when riding in your car. We both drank too much, so I feel most at ease letting you drive!"


Xiao Wu immediately said with joy: "Okay, President Pei and Vice President Wilson, I promise to complete the task. I will go directly to Classic Mansion and wait for you soon!"


President Pei said with a smile: "There is no need to go so early, we estimate It will be quite late, so let's eat some food first and arrive at Classic Mansion on time at nine o'clock."


After saying that, President Pei warned again: "Be sure to eat something good. I will approve it for you when I get the invoice. Reimbursement!"


Xiao Wu said excitedly: "Okay, President Pei! I'll be there on time at nine o'clock! I just happened to bring Vice President Wilson's invitation with me!"







Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts