Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3040 update | Chapter 6327 & 6328 Chapter 3040 Beautiful blessings to you | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3040: Beautiful blessings to you


  "One... one month?!"


    Howard took a deep breath, and then subconsciously said: "Your Majesty, One month is simply impossible. As I just told you, in one month, our data center in Northern Europe may have just completed the site selection and not yet completed the design. I can't let them put this into use. Can the hardware of the model be built directly in the open air?"

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi). or play my YouTube videos friends...


    Helena said: "Mr. Rothschild, although I don't understand these high technologies, I feel that if I want to settle in a place, there is no need to do it all from scratch. How about site selection, design, and building a new house? Let’s see who is suitable locally and can meet all my needs, and then just buy one.”


    After that, Helena added: “If you are worried about money, It doesn't matter, I can pay for it."


    Howard felt nervous and said quickly: "No, no, no, the money problem can be easily solved, I will pay for it! I will ask someone to first find out what are the qualified facilities in Northern Europe. If there is a qualified data processing center, then get it at all costs!"


    Helena said: "By the way, I know that the largest data center in Northern Europe is owned by Microsoft. When this data center was built, my Grandma, as the Queen of Northern Europe at the time, even attended the completion ceremony. According to some information I got at the time, it should be the largest data center in northwest Europe. I believe it should meet the needs of the AI ​​model."


"Microsoft's... Howard breathed a sigh of relief and said with a smile: "Microsoft's is easy to handle. No problem. I will contact them today to communicate. I am very familiar with their founder."


    Helena quickly asked: "Then Are you sure you can let them sell this data center to you? If they sell such a large data center to you, it will definitely have a great impact on their own business. Maybe half of Europe's cloud services will Affected."


    "Yes." Howard said confidently: "Although I am not their major shareholder, their founder has always respected me. Who can not give face to our Rothschild family if they make money in the United States? Then he said, this little brother also has a lot of pigtails in my hands. As long as I speak, he will never say no."


    Helena was slightly surprised. She didn't know why Howard was so confident, but she quickly remembered The big news that Europe and the United States were constantly pressing some time ago, I probably figured out the logic, so she smiled and said: "Okay, then I will wait for the good news from Mr. Rothschild!"


    Howard promised: "Her Majesty the Queen Don't worry, I will definitely arrange this!"


    Helena asked again: "In addition, Mr. Rothschild, after solving the problem of the venue, let's solve the problem of the graphics card. This part of the graphics card required for the AI ​​model, Is there any way to speed up the acquisition?"


    Howard said: "Since Her Majesty the Queen has said so, then I will personally talk to the person in charge of NVIDIA and ask them to prepare enough graphics cards for me within three days. , I estimate that my opening my mouth will snatch orders from many companies waiting for delivery, but that doesn’t matter, all companies waiting in line for delivery must make way for Her Majesty the Queen’s needs! No one can! "


    When Helena heard this, she was indeed very happy, but she still asked a little worriedly: "What if Nvidia can directly take out the graphics card on hand and doesn't have so many graphics cards? It’s hard for a wise woman to make a meal without rice, so this risk still needs to be considered. "


    Howard's mind is now occupied with the right to purchase half of the pill. Without Helena's urging, he can't wait to get this AI model to her as soon as possible. If that doesn't work, it's acceptable to dismantle the one running in Silicon Valley. .


    So, he promised in a respectful and firm tone: "Don't worry, Your Majesty the Queen, I will definitely supervise this matter throughout the process! If the graphics cards NVIDIA has on hand are not enough, I have other options! The person in charge of AI told me that Zuckerberg, who is working on the metaverse, seems to have hundreds of thousands of h100s in his hands. If NVIDIA can't solve so many in three days, then I will personally go to Zuckerberg for the rest. If I want it, this young man will never dare to refuse me! 


Helena was finally completely relieved after hearing this, and said with a smile: "I feel relieved with Mr. Rothschild's words. Since Zuckerberg has hundreds of thousands of graphics cards, then I suggest Mr. Rothschild tried his best to get as many as 40,000 graphics cards. After all, your AI model is updated very quickly. Once it is updated and upgraded, the computing power will definitely need to be expanded. The extra 5,000 graphics cards will be used as a backup. "


    Howard said cheerfully without hesitation: "Since Her Majesty the Queen has said so, please rest assured Her Majesty, forty thousand, not even one less! "


    With that said, Howard added: "Your Majesty the Queen, don't worry about data migration. I will ask them to copy all the data to special trucks as soon as possible. It is too slow to take a boat from the United States to Northern Europe. I directly arranged for the US military's C5 transport plane to transport 150 tons of hard drives to Northern Europe in a few hours!


    Helena asked in surprise: "Isn't it a little too conspicuous to use American military transport planes? " "


    "it's okay no problem. "Howard said nonchalantly: "We are all members of NATO, and there is frequent military cooperation. Military transport planes fly every day. If we fly one or two more sorties, no one will find out, and if we find out, it will not happen again. What can be done? I am going to great lengths to blockade New York. Who dares to say a word? Don't worry, Her Majesty the Queen, leave everything to me. 


Helena smiled and said: "Mr. Rothschild's attitude is really touching. I, a weak woman, can't repay you. I can only give you a beautiful blessing, and wish you a long life."


    "Long... long life... a hundred years old? " ! "


    As soon as Howard heard Helena's words, he knew the profound meaning of his words. He was so happy that he couldn't help laughing a few times, and then he said excitedly: "Then... then I will borrow the Good luck from Her Majesty the Queen. Thank you Her Majesty the Queen for your blessing! "


    Helena said: "Mr. Rothschild is too polite. What I said is half a blessing and half a statement. As long as Mr. Rothschild can maintain a close cooperative relationship with us, a long life is what I will give you.. "


    With that said, Helena added: "By the way, Mr. Rothschild, I will return to Northern Europe early tomorrow morning. I will wait for your good news in Northern Europe. "


    "good! no problem! Howard said excitedly: "Don't worry, Your Majesty, I will send someone to talk to Microsoft about the data center today. Three days later, I will personally go to Northern Europe with 40,000 graphics cards!" "


    Then, the two ended the call. Howard held the phone in his hand and paced around the room excitedly, repeating excitedly: "Long life...long life...long life...long life... age! Hahaha! How damn wonderful! How damn wonderful! There are still sixteen years until I turn one hundred! I must seize this opportunity and live for at least another sixteen years! "




Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts