Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2984 update | Chapter 6215 & 6216 Chapter 2984 Find an opportunity to kill him! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2984 Find an opportunity to kill him!


 At this time, Chen Zhimin's heart was filled with fear.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


    It was his father and grandfather who worked desperately for the Po Qing Society, and he had the opportunity to become a "scholar".


    In order to stand out from the many "scholars", he read thousands of books and endured hardships since he was a child. In the past few decades, he has been able to overcome all obstacles and overcome the stars.


    Now, he fell into Charlie's hands, and most of the people in Charlie's family seemed to have made up their minds to take his own life, which gave him a kind of despair on the verge of death.


    The strong desire to survive drove him to cry and said: "Chen'er... Since you know so many inside stories about Poqing Society, you must also know the tragic fate of people like us. If the situation is not forced, I would not want to help the evildoers and do anything for them. I am working for the Po Qing Association. I beg you to spare my life because your aunt and I are a couple and have the same flesh and blood as our husband! As long as you are willing to spare my life, I will be your spy in the Po Qing Association from now on. ! I will report to you every move of the Qingqing meeting as soon as possible. I will do whatever you ask me to do. This gives me a chance to make up for my mistakes, which is better than killing me!" 


Charlie smiled and said: "You and my little aunt should be brothers and sisters of the same school. She set up a trap in New York and asked Poqing to kill my grandfather's family. It's impossible for you not to know. At that time, why didn't you think about it? , you and my aunt are husband and wife? How come you never thought that my grandpa regards you as his own son and treats you with great kindness?"


    Chen Zhimin was speechless for a moment.


    Of course he knew what happened that time.


    Therefore, he did not dare to hide anything and cried: "Charlie, that time the British wanted the lives of your grandparents and your whole family, and we also obeyed orders. Your little aunt and I were both foils who were going to be sacrificed at any time. At that time, The reason why he didn't let me go with him was because the British Lord felt that after the An family was wiped out, a suitable person was needed to take over the An family's property. As a male, I am naturally more suitable than your little aunt, so he decided to let me make an excuse. Stay..."


    Charlie nodded: "No matter what, you chose to be loyal to Wu Feiyan in the face of the lives of the An family. For this reason alone, it would be a shame for you to die!"


    Chen Zhimin said quickly: "Charlie, stay My life will be of no harm to you! If I stay in the Poqing Society as an undercover agent, I can do a lot for you! If I die, it will definitely be a great loss to you and Anjia!"


    Charlie said with a smile: "You want to stay in the Poqing Society and be my undercover, but you never thought about whether Wu Feiyan would agree?"


    Chen Zhimin said doubtfully: "If you don't tell me, and I don't tell you, how will Wu Feiyan know?"


    Charlie sneered: "You don't know, right? Wu Feiyan is already on her way to New York."


    "What?!" Chen Zhimin asked in shock, "Ying...oh no...Wu Feiyan is coming to New York?!" "


    Yes." Charlie nodded and said: "I want to kill Uncle Zhongyong before Wu Feiyan comes. If Uncle Zhongyong dies and you are the only one alive, Wu Feiyan will definitely come to you to ask everything."


    Chen Zhimin immediately stretched out his right hand and said piously: "Don't worry, I will never mention you even a word!"


    Charlie sneered: "Uncle Zhongyong may not be proficient in psychological suggestion, but Wu Feiyan is absolutely proficient in it. She naturally has a way to make you tell everything. Instead of letting you go to Wu Feiyan to expose my news, why don't I kill you too and give Wu Feiyan a bigger surprise!"


    Chen Zhimin was extremely frightened and blurted out: "You can't do this... this is inhumane!"


    Charlie sarcastically said: " The last thing we need to deal with people like you is humanity."


    After saying that, Charlie looked at Chen Zhimin, a few spiritual energy entered his brain, and said coldly: "Chen Zhimin, from now on, you answer whatever I ask you. What, don’t hold back at all; do whatever I ask you to do, without any disobedience! Do you understand?!”


    Chen Zhimin’s eyes were dazed for a moment, and then he said with a serious expression: “I understand!”


    Charlie asked him: "Let me ask you, why didn't Po Qing society  stop after my parents died? Instead, they placed you and my little aunt in my grandpa's house?!"


    Chen Zhimin shook his head: "I don't I know... I only know that the year your parents passed away, we had already received the training task. A total of nearly sixty 'scholars' participated in the training. The purpose of the training was to successfully combine with your aunt and your uncle in the future. But we don't know why the British master did this."


    Charlie frowned and asked again: "Wu Feiyan let you hide in my grandpa's house for so long, why did she suddenly turn his back and want to kill my grandpa's whole family?! "


    Chen Zhimin said with a confused look on his face: "This... I don't know... From my guess, it may be that they want me to take over the An family smoothly. Once all the An family members die and I take over the entire An family, then the An family will be destroyed. Yes. "


    Charlie shook his head: "Impossible. Even I take money seriously, but Wu Feiyan is even less likely to do so! There must be other reasons for her to do this! "


    Chen Zhimin said: "I don't know about that. In fact, the information we can get is very limited. After the organization sent us out, we have been living in the world, and our contacts with the organization are all through secret channels. From the time we left the organization, we haven't been back since that day, so I don't know what the British Master was thinking..."


    Charlie nodded slightly, trying to understand why the Po Qing Society spent so long and invested so much energy in targeting my grandfather's family. There is no hope for Chen Zhimin, and I can only find another opportunity to explore the truth in the future.


    Today, the most important thing for me is to take Zhou Liangyun away from the hospital safely after the Rothschild family gave up on pursuing his responsibility, and at the same time find another opportunity. Kill that loyal and brave uncle.


    As for Chen Zhimin, killing him is just a hook and is completely insignificant.


    The rest of the things can be discussed in the long run.


    So, he thought for a moment, and a plan had already sprouted in his heart, so he told Chen Zhimin The order was given: "Help me mobilize a helicopter, then say hello to the person in charge of Manhattan Hospital, and tell him that in a few hours, your helicopter will land on the apron on the top floor of Manhattan Hospital to pick up a patient and let him Make arrangements. 


Chen Zhimin said without thinking: "Okay, the helicopter is simple, I can arrange it now." "


    Charlie instructed: "Just put the helicopter on standby, and follow my instructions for the rest.


    Chen Zhimin nodded subconsciously: "Okay! " I'll arrange it. "


    Charlie asked him again: "Send a message to Uncle Zhongyong and tell him that you have just received reliable inside information. In two or three hours, the court may go to the hospital to announce Peter Zhou's acquittal. By that time, the FBI will withdraw and ask him to wait patiently for this opportunity and not to act blindly! 


Chen Zhimin immediately did as he was told and sent a text message to Uncle Zhongyong. 


When Uncle Zhongyong in the ward saw the text message, he immediately replied with surprise: "Zhimin, is this news true?" "


    Chen Zhimin replied according to Charlie's request: "It's 100% true! Uncle Zhongyong only needs to be patient and wait for a while, and he will definitely wait for the best time to take action. "


    "Okay!" Uncle Zhongyong said without hesitation: "Then I will wait until he is acquitted before I attack him!"





Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel

Comments

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts