Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2983 update | Chapter 6213 & 6214 Chapter 2983 Today, you will die! | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 2983 Today, you will die!


 When Changying Wade passed away, An Youyou was still a student.

Friends, kindly pay some money to encourage me to continue posting the story  (https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/aaritn or to upi id ueperumal@oksbi).


    Therefore, Chen Zhimin has never met Changying Wade himself.


    However, he has been tailor-made for An Youyou by Poqing Societysince he was a student.


    At that time, there were more than twenty young male "scholars" who were tailor-made with him. Most of these people were of pure Chinese descent, and a small number were of mixed Chinese and other descents. There were even a few white and Black people.


    The reason why some mixed-race or even white and black people were selected was because the Po qing Association was not sure what An Youyou's views on mate selection would be when she became an adult. Therefore, they selected more than twenty young male "scholars" with good looks and good looks, and then began to subject them to rigorous training. Rigorous study and training.


    An Youyou still doesn't know that the outstanding boys who appeared around her in the past, who had extremely good grades, extremely rich knowledge, and gentlemanly demeanor far beyond ordinary peers, were almost all scholars from the Po Qing Society.


    The purpose of breaking the Po Qing Society is also very simple.


    Surround An Youyou with a large number of high-quality men who have undergone rigorous training. In this way, there will always be one who can penetrate into the An family.


    And Chen Zhimin is the final winner.


    Chen Zhimin was actually familiar with the information of everyone in the An family in the early years.


    Even though he has never met Changying Wade, he has seen all of Changying Wade's information, including video information.


    However, Changying Wade had been dead for many years after all, and in the many years since he married An Youyou, he had not reviewed the lessons he had done back then, so he had somewhat forgotten about Changying Wade's appearance.


    But after all, it was information that he had memorized more than ten years ago, so he felt that Charlie looked familiar, as if he had seen him before.


    Charlie saw his slightly confused look at this moment and asked with a smile: "Mr. Chen, do you think I look familiar?"


    "Yes." Chen Zhimin didn't feel that he was being deceived, but said very seriously: "you do look familiar. I seem to have seen you somewhere. , but I can't remember it for a moment."


    Charlie smiled, threw the mask on the console of the Rolls-Royce, lay down on the back of the seat carelessly, spread his hands, and said lightly: "Since Mr. Chen looks at me Looks familiar, so I'll stop pretending and show my cards."


    Chen Zhimin noticed something unusual at this moment, and while quietly reaching into the storage compartment of the main driver's door panel to take out a gun, he frowned and asked Charlie: "What do you mean? What on earth are you doing? Who?"


    Charlie smiled and said: "Mr. Chen, strictly speaking, I want to call you uncle. After all, your marriage to my aunt is still in the stage of existence."


    Charlie's words shocked Chen Zhimin. He blurted out: "You...you are Charlie!"


    "Huh?" Charlie asked curiously: "Uncle, do you know my name?"


    Chen Zhimin clenched the pistol and said excitedly: "Let's find After all these years, I didn’t expect you to be in New York! This is great! I’ll call your grandpa right now. He will be very happy to know!” After that, he pretended to take out his mobile phone.


    but the next second , he took out his pistol, pointed it at Charlie's head, and said in a cold voice with a ferocious expression: "Charlie, right? Why are you here?! You know that I am your uncle, and you still try your best to play with me. This move, so you know my true identity?!"


    Seeing the murderous look on his face, Charlie had completely stripped away the disguise, and said with a smile: "You are just a scholar from the Po Qing Society, look. It looks quite nice, but in fact, isn't it just a dog with a slightly longer chain and the need to take antidote regularly?"


    "Fcuk!" Chen Zhimin's expression was extremely gloomy, he stared at Charlie, gritted his teeth and said: "It seems you understand it very clear! Believe it or not, I can kill you with one shot right now, and then go and claim the reward from Lord Ying?"


    Charlie said lightly: "my understanding is far better than you think."


    After a pause, Charlie said again : "Besides, I advise you to put down your gun, because your pistol is of no use to me!" "


    Did you know that three of the four great earls of your Po Qing Association died, without exception, all of them died? In my hands!"


    "Did you know that all the dead soldiers in Cyprus have surrendered to me?" "


    You are just a scholar, and you dare to point a gun at me. You are really not afraid that I will twist your head off. By the way, Are you looking for an opportunity to kill your parents who were born as Knight Cavalry?!"


    Chen Zhimin's pupils suddenly shrank in an instant, revealing his fierce look!


    He gritted his teeth and shouted angrily: "No matter what you say is true or false, if you dare to threaten my family, you should die!"


    After that, he pulled the trigger without hesitation!


    At this moment, Charlie suddenly took action, grabbed the gun in his hand, and pressed the hammer on the back of the pistol with his thumb to apply a little force.


    Snap!


    The gun didn't fire, but the alloy hammer had broken off!


    Without the hammer, the pistol lost the key component for firing the bullet primer. Even if Chen Zhimin kept pulling the trigger hard, the pistol could not fire at all.


    He never dreamed that Charlie would have such strength!


    The hammer made of alloy can be broken directly with just one finger!


    At this moment, he was suddenly terrified!


    You know, these scholars, in order to avoid exposing their identities to the greatest extent, have not been allowed to practice martial arts since they were young.


    Their mission is to study, study and study again to ensure that they can be admitted to any top university in the world.


    In this way, they can easily sneak into any family, and even the An family will not notice anything unusual about them.


    And this means that Chen Zhimin is a useless waste, In front of Charlie, without a gun, he could only surrender.


    So, he immediately put on a frightened face, threw the pistol into the back seat, raised his hands and said to Charlie: "Charlie... don't misunderstand... Although I am a scholar from the Po Qing Society, I... ...But I really wholeheartedly work for Anjia...Your aunt and we also truly love each other..."


    Charlie sneered: "After I killed so many people in the Po Qing Society, you still talk to me such nonsense, Do you think I will believe it? Are you overestimating your eloquence or underestimating my IQ?"


    Chen Zhimin cried bitterly and said: "Charlie...since you know the Po Qing Society, you know that I was also forced to How helpless! Ever since we were young, we can only do what the British Lord says. If we slack off even a little bit, we will be killed, let alone resist..."


    Charlie smiled and said: "No need to work in vain, After today, you will die, and I will kill you with my own hands, as well as Uncle Zhongyong upstairs, and give Wu Feiyan a grand welcome gift with your two heads!"


    When Chen Zhimin heard this, he immediately said hysterically: "If you kill me, your aunt will not forgive you! Your cousin will not forgive you! Your grandfather will not forgive you! He treats me as his own child and treats me as My dear, if you kill me, how can he bear it at such an old age?"


    Charlie smiled lightly: "Not long ago, I sent a message to my grandpa, and he told me that if you can, kill him, so today, you must die! Also, I sent a message to my grandpa. , the An family will not help others commit evil, and if my aunt knows your true identity, she will not have any kind thoughts towards you. As for my cousin who I have never met, if she thinks that I am her father-killing enemy, she will not care about you in the future. Just seek revenge from me."


    At this point, Charlie changed the topic and asked him: "Do you think your daughter will still regard you as her father after knowing your true face?" ...


    Happy    New Year ! ! !




Like & Follow my Facebook page friends: https://www.facebook.com/asianfreenovel

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts