Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 3133 update || Chapter 6513 & 6514 || Chapter 3133: You tricked me again | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

 Chapter 3133 You tricked me again


 Steve, who had experienced the suffering of the people, took a car to the entrance of Antique Street.


After closing time, the antique street looked deserted like an unfinished building.


In this kind of place, there are the most people when the market first opens in the morning and when it closes in the afternoon. At other times, there are basically more staff than customers. This is especially true after closing time. Even stray dogs are not interested in digging for food in the antique street, because it will have no hair at all.


Steve didn't know what this place was for, so he followed the location given by Charlie and found the door of Zhen Baoxuan.


After confirming that it was this place, he called Charlie and said in a respectful and flattering tone: "Mr. Wade, I'm here. Please open the door."


"Okay, wait a moment." Charlie Putting down the phone, he said to Zhou Liangyun, who was loading dishes on the folding table: "Uncle Zhou, wait a moment, an old acquaintance is here."


After that, he stood up from the pony, walked to the door and opened it.


"Mr. Wade!" Seeing Charlie, Steve smiled all over his face, reached out his hand enthusiastically, and said very politely: "Why did you suddenly invite me here? Do you have any instructions?"


Charlie smiled and said: " I don’t have any instructions. I asked you to come have a few drinks and meet an old friend by the way.”


Steve smiled and said, “I only know you as my friend in Aurous Hill, and I don’t seem to know anyone else.” 


Charlie smiled and said, "You'll know when you come in."


After that, he invited Steve in.


After Steve came in, he saw someone busy at the small table. He was about to ask Charlie if this person was the old friend he mentioned, when Zhou Liangyun raised his head.


Looking at each other, Zhou Liangyun smiled and said: "Mr. Rothschild, we meet again."


"I... rub..." Steve trembled with fright, and then muttered: "Mr. Wade, I have something else to do. I have to go back first..."


After saying that, he turned around and walked straight out.


Charlie stopped him: "Hey, Steve, where are you going?"


Steve turned around, with an expression on the verge of tears, and said to Charlie aggrievedly: "Mr. Wade, you cheated me again... And you still want to trick me to death..."


Charlie said with a smile: "Look what you said, why did I invite you to dinner to trick you?"


Steve looked at Zhou Liangyun and lowered his voice to Charlie. Said: "Mr. Wade, my father still doesn't know the whereabouts of Peter Zhou, and he doesn't know that Peter Zhou can leave New York. It's all because his son is cheating. Besides, Peter Zhou has already left New York, and my father has no chance to find out. Hidden secrets, but if word gets out that I came here to meet Peter Zhou, I will be really doomed! If my father knows that I sent him and Sifang Baozhuang out of New York, he will have to break my legs! Please stop torturing me, just pretend that I haven't been here tonight..."


Charlie patted his shoulder and comforted him: "Don't worry, Aurous Hill is my territory, what happens when you are here cannot be spread to the ears of the old man."


After saying that, Charlie said again: "We are also old friends, can I still cheat you?"


Steve asked him with a sad face: "Mr. Wade, have you cheated me enough? "If it hadn't been for your gift, I would have become the head of the family by now."


Charlie smiled wryly and said, “You can’t hold me responsible for this. If you’re looking for someone to blame, perhaps consider your own reticence. Just be forthright with me. Are you so eager to step into my shoes that you wish for your father’s early demise? If you desire Helena’s medicinal aid, you must communicate that to me. How am I to know your needs if you remain silent?”


Visibly shaken, he flailed his hands and protested, “No, no, absolutely not, Mr. Wade! Such thoughts have never crossed my mind. As a son, my greatest wish is for my father’s enduring health and longevity. The very idea of not wanting him to live a full life is unthinkable!” His voice trailed off into a nervous stammer.


Charlie asked back: "Then why did you say that I cheated you a lot?"


"I...I..." Steve didn't know how to answer for a while, so he could only say depressedly: "Yes." I'm not very strict with my words, I take it back..."


Charlie nodded: "Then I'll give you a chance to do it again."     "


Ah?" Steve didn't quite understand and asked hurriedly: "What about... again?"


Charlie patted his shoulder again and said with a smile: "We have known each other for a long time. Can I still cheat you? It's your turn."


Steve understood what Charlie meant and cursed inwardly aggrievedly: "You Isn't this just trying to trick me into death? If I know that I came to Aurous Hill to have a good time with you two, especially Zhou Peter, my position as heir will definitely be lost. You are insisting on dragging me down! "


However, even though he was filled with dissatisfaction, he did not dare to speak out at the moment. He could only bite the bullet and said: "You can't... you can't... Mr. Wade, you must not cheat me..."


"That's right." Charlie smiled and said, "Come on, the food and wine are ready. Come and have a drink together."


"This...I...he..." Steve panicked and turned half a circle to the left and half to the right before stopping to speak.


In a daze, he suddenly looked up and saw a surveillance probe hanging in the corner of the ceiling. He immediately knew that he was being manipulated by Charlie again today.


Even though he was here, if he turned around and left at this time, the video evidence would be left behind, and Charlie would be offended as well.


It's better to go all out and leave the video, and at least take good care of Charlie first.


Thinking of this, he simply stopped his heart and sighed: "Hey! Then I will listen to you and have two drinks together!"


Charlie nodded with satisfaction: "This is right. We are side by side in New York and Canada. The allies who have fought have finally reunited in Aurous Hill this time, so they naturally want to have a good drink. It's just that the conditions here are a little rough at Uncle Zhou's, so don't mind."


"How could it be possible..." Steve. He smiled apologetically and said, "It's an honor for you to invite me here because you treat me as a friend."


 After saying that, he also made up for himself: "Mr. Wade, it's not because of anything else that I wanted to leave just now. I mainly wanted to leave. " I feel embarrassed to always ask you to treat me. You treated me last time at Classic Mansion, so it’s logical for me to treat you back.”


Charlie didn’t expose him and said with a smile: “Uncle Zhou is treating me today, but it’s up to me to treat you . It's okay if you want to return the invitation. You can arrange a meal before you leave. Uncle Zhou and I will go there together.


Steve wanted to slap himself, but he could only pat his chest and say: "Don't worry, I will give you both a good banquet before leaving the Aurous Hill! "


Charlie invited him to sit down on another pony. Zhou Liangyun took out a bottle of white wine without a packaging box, and poured a cup for Charlie and Steve each from a disposable paper cup, and then gave it to themself...


Charlie greeted Steve and said, "Uncle Zhou's conditions are limited, don't dislike it. "


No, no..." Steve said quickly: "I don't have high material requirements..."


Zhou Liangyun asked him with a smile: "What kind of wine does Mr. Rothschild usually drink?" 


Steve hurriedly said: "Just call me Steve. You don't have to always call me Mr. Rothschild."


After finishing speaking, he added: "I usually drink mostly red wine, and occasionally some whiskey. "


Zhou Liangyun asked again: "How much does a bottle of wine you usually drink cost? "


Steve thought for a while: "For table wine, the unit price is generally between 10,000 and 50,000 U.S. dollars. For important banquets, the price is usually more than 100,000 U.S. dollars. "


Zhou Liangyun pointed to the yellow-covered glass bottle of liquor he bought and asked him, "Guess how much this bottle of wine costs? " "


Steve shook his head: "I usually don't drink Chinese liquor, so I don't know much about the market..."


Charlie on the side smiled and said: "I want you to guess, not to understand. You need to know how much a bottle of this wine costs. Is that still called guessing?


Steve quickly said: "Then... I guess it's about... three thousand dollars? "


"Three thousand dollars? " "Zhou Liangyun shook his head and said with a smile: "If you don't need so much, you can only transfer it to about seven dollars.


"Seven dollars? " Steve was stunned and blurted out: "Mr. Zhou usually drinks wine for seven dollars?" 


Zhou Liangyun smiled and said: "When I was in the United States, I never drank such cheap wine, but yesterday I casually asked for a bottle in a small restaurant and found that although this wine is cheap, it tastes not bad at all."


Steve stared at the glass filled with wine in front of him, swallowed subconsciously, and said nervously: "Before drinking this kind of wine, do I need to do a test to see if there are any problems with the ingredients? " "


Charlie and Zhou Liangyun looked at each other and smiled, and then Zhou Liangyun said: "Just drink boldly. If anything happens to the wine I took, it will be mine. "


Charlie also echoed: "Don't worry, if something happens to you if you drink, I will feed you a pill on the spot, won't you make a profit? 


Steve sneered and said, "Then I'll drink two more bottles and mix them with you for a pill." "


 Zhou Liangyun smiled and said: "There is only one bottle of wine. The three of us will drink it separately. Each of us is only about thirty-two cents, a little more than five ounces. With your physique, you should not have any trouble drinking.


 Steve sighed: "I know Mr. Wade's elixir is not so easy to get..."


 Charlie smiled slightly: "That's not necessarily the case, I have always been generous to my true friends, let alone giving them to you.  The kind of elixir I distributed is several times more powerful than that elixir your father took. I don’t even know how many pills I gave away.


Steve said with a serious face: "Mr. Wade, you know, I have always regarded you as a friend. "


Charlie smiled and said, "Really? " Why didn't I feel it? "


Zhou Liangyun fanned the flames on the sidelines: "I guess it's because Steve's friendship is more reserved. "


Charlie nodded, looked at Steve, and joked: "Steve, we Easterners are more reserved. You Westerners should always be passionate and unrestrained. From now on, you can be more direct in your expressions of friendship.


Steve knew that Charlie was teasing him, so he could only say with a humble face: "Don't worry, Mr. Wade, I will definitely pay attention to not being so reserved in the future. " "


After that, he quickly expressed his attitude to Charlie: "Mr. Wade, if you have any use of me in the future, just ask, I will do my best, what the ancient Chinese said, oh, I remembered it, I, Steve Rothschild, can do both for my friends! "




]


Comments

  1. There is no such word as 'themself'..' Them is plural, self is singular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the porridge. Don't count the ingredients

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2844 update | Chapter 5935 & 5936 Chapter 2844 Best Candidate | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2837 update | Chapter 5921 & 5922 Chapter 2837 Resentment | Wade latest Chapters today's update

Chinese Super hero Novel Chapter 2838 update | Chapter 5923 & 5924 Chapter 2838 Farewell | Wade latest Chapters today's update Free Asian Novels

Blog Posts